Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

How do you see RAFAEL' date=' Cabral 21yo GK main at Santos, is he a good keeper/prospect, could he have a future abroad? What could be his max rating at Santos?? ANd how long do you think he could get up to 88/89?[/quote']

Decent keeper, doesn't look anything too special, although keepers tend to develop late on in age, i'd say two more seasons for him to reach 89, 88 can be achieved at the end of next season depending how Santos perform in the Libetadores competition.

How come the forward Eder Luis drop from 87 to 86? He plays for Vasco da Gama. Unless my stats are wrong but he played most of their games in the league?

Not sure on that one' date=' i had him down for a possible +1 so was very suprised to see him drop, made no sense. [/font']

Just a quick question' date=' how come Chaves FRED didn't get a rise? He had a great season scoring 22 goals in 25 appearances.[/quote']

Considering he only dropped in August and the fact that 88 is a pretty high rating in Brazil considering Neymar is rated 90 and Damiao is rated 88 too.

88 for Fred is a fair rating IMO, 89 would be far too generous.

hi anyone who watches brazilian football.

i have casemiro' date=' is he worth keeping? as i have lots of other young mids and need to sell one or two? thanks for any advice.[/quote']

I'd sell him if I were you, he's not fulfilling his potential as everyone thought he might.

Considering he only dropped in August and the fact that 88 is a pretty high rating in Brazil considering Neymar is rated 90 and Damiao is rated 88 too.

88 for Fred is a fair rating IMO' date=' 89 would be far too generous.[/quote']

Damiao 88 is a joke really....if Neymar is 90...Damiao should be rated at least 89 and even 90 because I belive Leandro is a more complete player then Neymar and scoring for fun+more goals then Neymar.

Fred 88 is fair as dancpoli said...he still get some min for Brazil NT.

Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I'd sell him if I were you' date=' he's not fulfilling his potential as everyone thought he might.[/quote']

won't he be a regular starter for sao paulo this year?

i also have got casemiro in my young squad but i would keep him until he will reach his peak. i think he could get 88. am i talking nonsense?

Is Mario Fernandes worth to grab him? i know the update has passed but he was transfer blocked to an external....are there transfer rumours?

You believe he will come to Europe this year?

I also got Dede(from vasco)...you think he has chance at Europe too?

Is Mario Fernandes worth to grab him? i know the update has passed but he was transfer blocked to an external....are there transfer rumours?

You believe he will come to Europe this year?

I also got Dede(from vasco)...you think he has chance at Europe too?

Don't know an awful lot about Fernandes but Dede is definitely worth purchasing

Archived