Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

could someone expert give me an opinion about casemiro?

he's in my young squad but i don't know if keep him or not

would he rise in future? i know he will be 100% a starter for sao paulo but i don't know if that would guarantee a +1 for him

thank you

he is not a starter for sao paulo. sell.

he is not a starter for sao paulo. sell.

really mate?

i know that european clubs such roma and someone else were interested in buying him in the trasfer window of january

i know he is also in NT.

do you see any future for him?

i'm not discussing your suggestion mate but i'm a bit shocked

really mate?

i know that european clubs such roma and someone else were interested in buying him in the trasfer window of january

i know he is also in NT.

do you see any future for him?

i'm not discussing your suggestion mate but i'm a bit shocked

There was talks that his attitude is very poor which is stopping him atm.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

any youngsters to follow in the next season?

At the moment no new top players appeared' date=' but there is William Barbio (19) from Vasco that you should keep an eye on.

Conserva fagner - is he likely to stay at Vasco, and does he have the ability to compete for a national team place? He is 86 rated for now, what do you all think?

I don't rate Fagner much, but he is a good player. He won’t make it to the national team and i think he will continue at 86.

Paulinho or Romulo? Who's the better player and has most potential and chance to move to europe?

I think Paulinho is a better player than Romulo' date=' but Vasco's player has more chance of moving to Europe because of his age.

Looking to sign jadson rodrigues, is he safe at 90 after his move from shakhtar?

For what he has shown untill the moment, he won't keep 90. He is playing very bad (lost a penalty against Corinthians) and wasn't called to the NT.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

hello nicholas

i see that barbio is a free agent on soccer wiki

is a mistake?

Yes' date=' it is wrong. He is at Vasco.

Thanks for the opinion on jadson,

Also what do you think about elano, is he safe at 89?

I dont think he is safe at 89. He has big chances of falling to 88 next rating changes.

I know this is related to Serie B' date=' but does anyone know if Felipe Amorim is worth keeping?

I was thinking of selling him in a competitive setup. On soccerway hes getting games, but how much of a talent is he?[/quote']

To be true with you, i never heared of him...

Archived