Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Can you give me some information on these players please;

William Jose (Sao Paulo)

Alan Kardec (Santos)

Willian José is on of the top scorers of the Campeonato Paulista (only clubs from the state of São Paulo) with 7 goals in 6 games. He earned his position in São Paulo after Luis Fabiano got injured. Probably, when he is fit to play, he will be the starter, but Willian José is playing very well and you should keep an eye on him.

Kardec is fighting with Borges for the starter position at Santos. He has 4 goals in 8 matches, and yesterday he was a sub. Dont think he will rise much more than what he already is.

How about Douglas Grolli ( Gremio ) ? Any information on him ?

bit like Bruno Cortes last season, a late bloomer (he wasnt a footballer until 2008, he was a construction worker, and aged 18 he turned pro, before he only played amateur level), was picked up from a lower division side Chapecoense from Serie C, and has impressed enough to hold down a spot in the Gremio back 4.

His playing style is that of a battler, putting his body on the line with gritted teeth

He didnt cost anything, i read a translated article which states gremio own 35% of his rights, 35% to a businessman Jorge Machado and the serie C side owns the rest with Gremio due to purchase a further 15% of their 30% during 2012.

id also like to add he is the most un-brazilian looking chap ive seen! his nickname is 'albino' in reference to his fair skin and almost ginger hair..

hi' date=' can anyone who follows the Brazilian league tell me how is Nem Wellington doing? Is he one to keep?

Wellington Nem is not an absolute starter at Fluminense, but he is playing regularly. From 8 games, he was a starter in 4 (incluiding yeasterdays semi-final against Botafogo). You should keep him because he is a great player and for sure he will end being a starter at Fluminense.

Probable young starters 80- who I can swap now, before the start of the season? I've a setup where i can only buy brazilian players, and i need to swap some bad santos original squad members...

Probable young starters 80- who I can swap now' date=' before the start of the season? I've a setup where i can only buy brazilian players, and i need to swap some bad santos original squad members...[/quote']

Willian José (80)

Willian Barbio (75)

Thomas Jaguaribe (77)

Muralha Oliveira (77)

Negueba (80)

Canesin (80)

These are some i can remember

Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

hello nicholas

first of all thank you for your answer to my previous question

now i there is something i want to ask you...

what do you think about Rodrigo Caio? 18 years old. 301 minutes in Campeonato Paulista...

Could he be one of the next big risers of the Brazilian League (not only for collecting minutes...i know :D) ?

Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

also there's another one ...:rolleyes:

which of these Flamengo young players should be kept an eye on?

1.Marllon 19 D 270 3 3 0 0 1 0

2.João Felipe 19 D 248 3 3 0 2 0 0

3.Muralha 19 C 245 4 2 2 0 2 0

4.Thomas 19 C 134 2 1 1 0 3 0

5.Negueba 19 A 228 8 1 7 0 7 1

Conserva fagner' date=' is he worth keeping?[/quote']

Fagner is a very important player to Vasco and i think you should keep him...

hello nicholas

first of all thank you for your answer to my previous question

now i there is something i want to ask you...

what do you think about Rodrigo Caio? 18 years old. 301 minutes in Campeonato Paulista...

Could he be one of the next big risers of the Brazilian League (not only for collecting minutes...i know :D) ?

Rodrigo Caio is a VERY good prospect. Only 18 years old and is already on his 2nd season for São Paulo. At the beggining of the season i would say that i dint tought he would have much chances to play this season' date=' but now i have hope that he will (Wellington out for 8 months, Denilson going back to Arsenal...), but he wont be an absolute starter this season.

also there's another one ...:rolleyes:

which of these Flamengo young players should be kept an eye on?

1.Marllon 19 D 270 3 3 0 0 1 0

2.João Felipe 19 D 248 3 3 0 2 0 0

3.Muralha 19 C 245 4 2 2 0 2 0

4.Thomas 19 C 134 2 1 1 0 3 0

5.Negueba 19 A 228 8 1 7 0 7 1

Thomas and Muralha played last season Campeonato Brasileiro for Flamengo, so i think they have more chances to play this season. Negueba also played, and he is a good player; but i dont know why he doesnt have more minutes. The other players i never heared of them to be honest, but i will search. BUT i think the best player to keep an eye on isnt on this list: Adryan, that is 17 years old and already called the interest from Manchester United.

I also want to know this... :)

I dont think so...

Hi

The transfer ban for these guys is ending in my game world. They already rose once on my team. I need to sell maybe two of them. What’s your advice? Whom should I sell, whom should I keep for the next rise?

MOLEDO, Rodrigo CB 24 82

ELTON, Ataíde DM/CM 21 82

BERNARD, Duarte AM/CM 19 83

NEM, Wellington AM/Fwd 20 83

HENRIQUE, Santos AM 21 78

Additionally what do you think of the following, are they good options to buy for the future/next review?

Mário Fernandes

Leandro Damião

Dede Vital

Bruno Uvini

Thanks

Hi

The transfer ban for these guys is ending in my game world. They already rose once on my team. I need to sell maybe two of them. What’s your advice? Whom should I sell, whom should I keep for the next rise?

MOLEDO, Rodrigo CB 24 82

ELTON, Ataíde DM/CM 21 82

BERNARD, Duarte AM/CM 19 83

NEM, Wellington AM/Fwd 20 83

HENRIQUE, Santos AM 21 78

Additionally what do you think of the following, are they good options to buy for the future/next review?

Mário Fernandes

Leandro Damião

Dede Vital

Bruno Uvini

Thanks

Is Wellington Nem worth keeping?

thanks...

Answers at the top of the page 73 (Last page)

Wellington Nem is not an absolute starter at Fluminense' date=' but he is playing regularly. From 8 games, he was a starter in 4 (incluiding yeasterdays semi-final against Botafogo). You should keep him because he is a great player and for sure he will end being a starter at Fluminense. [/quote']

What do you guys reakon to Santos's Felipe Anderson (80) good future prospect?

Yes, he is a good future prospect. He has Neymar style, playing more like a WING/AM. The only problem with him is that i dont see him getting minutes at Santos (at least this year). I say this because they have a very good team, and he would have to fight with Ibson, Ganso or Neymar for the position (and he won't win it).

Hi,

I've got in my team since the latest review the following Brazilian players:

# Rodrigo Moledo

# Ataíde Elton

# Duarte Bernard

# Wellington Nem

# Santos Henrique

I need to sell maybe two of these. Whom do you recommend to keep?

Additionally what do you think of the following, do they worth buy for the next review?

# Leandro Damião

# Mário Fernandes

# Dede Vital

# Bruno Uvini

Thanks in advance.