Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hi' date='

I've got in my team since the latest review the following Brazilian players:

# Rodrigo Moledo

# Ataíde Elton

# Duarte Bernard

# Wellington Nem

# Santos Henrique

I need to sell maybe two of these. Whom do you recommend to keep?

Additionally what do you think of the following, do they worth buy for the next review?

# Leandro Damião

# Mário Fernandes

# Dede Vital

# Bruno Uvini

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

If you really need to sell two, sell Henrique Santos and Rodrigo Moledo. Bernard, Nem and Elton are must keep.

Damiao is worth buying. He has the chance of +1 and he will be going to Europe soon. Same thing for Mario and Dede. About Uvini, he is at Tottenham and i dont know how he is doing...

Thanks for the help nicholasbig96!

Anyone else?

No, cant help any more than nic big. Take note that Rodrigo Moledo is a starter though, so next ratings he will go up +2 at least, all things being well for him

Thanks abidicus!

It's true. Even Henrique has minutes... money talks my friends :)

I need some reductions!

but you could sell now and buy back before the next brazil ratings ( prob 4/5 months away)

Hey guys could you help me please

i am looking for good cheap risers

could you hit me up with few please

thank you

It is hard to talk about risers at the moment because we are at the State Championships, and SM dont look at them when revising the brazilian league. But I can tell you some players that you should keep an eye on (Cheap = 75-78):

Rafael Donato (Bahia)

William Matheus (Bahia)

Omar (Bahia)

Muralha (Flamengo)

Thomas (Flamengo)

Marllon (Flamengo)

Luiz Antonio (Flamengo)

Mamute (Grêmio)

Siloe (Náutico)

Guilherme (Portuguesa)

Henrique (Portuguesa)

Rodrigo Caio (São Paulo)

Barbio (Vasco)

Is anyone standing out in the state championship so far as a one to watch?

Well, there is Wellington Nem that is playing very well at Fluminense. Also Juninho at Palmeiras is doing a very good job. And there are the players from the post under this one.

Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

i've a question for all :) i've done 3 predictions (for the next brasilian reviews) for 3 players i've got... what do you think about it?

Wellington Nem 83 ---> 86

Ataide Elton 82 ---> 84/85

Rodrigo Moledo 82 ---> 84/85

they're correct?

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

i've a question for all :) i've done 3 predictions (for the next brasilian reviews) for 3 players i've got... what do you think about it?

Wellington Nem 83 ---> 86

Ataide Elton 82 ---> 84/85

Rodrigo Moledo 82 ---> 84/85

they're correct?

Nem maybe 85. But it isnt "worth" doing predictions right now, because SM doesnt look at the state championships...

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Nem maybe 85. But it isnt "worth" doing predictions right now' date=' because SM doesnt look at the state championships...[/quote']

oh... didn't know this, so it will take many months before that will make the next reviews? because if so, I think I should sell them, being expired today

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

oh... didn't know this' date=' so it will take many months before that will make the next reviews? because if so, I think I should sell them, being expired today[/quote']

Keep them.

Ye well the league has not even started yet and I don't see them doing brazilian ratings til around August.

Yeah Hayden is right' date=' i think it may be a bit earlier though, probably late june early july, but as Hayden says its not possible to predict any changes for a little while yet. [/font']

Why mate? Cause is their off season? haha. I really don't follow brazil league.

It's currently the State Championships which are considered to be a waste of time by many, with the big teams playing tiny sometimes amateur teams. It's basically like playing in a Hertfordshire league or a Kent league. Would be like a league with Villa, West Brom, Wolves, Walsall, Birmingham, Worcester and Coventry.

The bigger teams use it to have a look at younger players quite often but to be perfectly honest it's a waste of time - it's notoriously infamous for attracting extremely low crowds of people. The Serie A Championship (top league) starts in May I think and so like Hayden said, late summer is when they'll probably look into the ratings properly.

Watching the Copa Libertadores game between Santos (BRA) and Juan Aurich (PERU), and Neymar is getting the absolute stuffing kicked out of him. Reminiscent of Portugal vs Pele in the 1962/66 (?) World Cup. Pretty horrendous tackles flying in. Lets just hope this doesn't continue if/when he comes to Europe.