Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

OSCAR' date=' Emboaba has potential / will rise ?[/quote']

Oscar has a great potential and he can reach 88 next changes. But there is a problem involving him: When he leaved Sao Paulo "breaking" his contract and now they decided that he has to go back to Sao Paulo from Internacional with no costs. So he is fighting to continuer at Inter.

Oscar has a great potential and he can reach 88 next changes. But there is a problem involving him: When he leaved Sao Paulo "breaking" his contract and now they decided that he has to go back to Sao Paulo from Internacional with no costs. So he is fighting to continuer at Inter.

The vice president of sao paulo said he wont force Oscar to come back if he doesnt want to, but will want compensation if he doesnt return.

Hey guys

Who would be the better buy out of Elano or D'alessandro (Who stays at 89 the longest).

Need a squad player, was leaning towards Elano because of his Brazil caps (But I thinks hes dropped now?)

Any help will be appreciated :)

Hey guys

Who would be the better buy out of Elano or D'alessandro (Who stays at 89 the longest).

Need a squad player' date=' was leaning towards Elano because of his Brazil caps (But I thinks hes dropped now?)

Any help will be appreciated :)[/quote']

I think D'Alessandro will is a better player than Elano. He is more essential to Inter that Elano is to Santos.

I signed Junior Paulinho a while ago' date=' do you see him progressing more?

thanks[/quote']

If "progressing" you mean improving his rating no, i dont see him doing this playing at Brazil. But if he goes to an european club and continue being called to the NT he can improve his rating...

Nicholas (or anyone else really, but Nicholas seems to the guy in the know), I was just wondering about Wellington Nem, I know a few people have already asked whether he's worth keeping, and I'm definitely going to keep hold of him, I just wanted to know about his real potential. Seen a lot of people saying he's class, but does he have the kind of potential to go off to a good European team in the next few years, or do you think he'll stay in Brazil, still being a good player but never really great?

Or is it just too soon to tell? :P

Great work on the thread by the way, was just reading back the last few pages, very helpful and informative.

Nicholas (or anyone else really' date=' but Nicholas seems to the guy in the know), I was just wondering about Wellington Nem, I know a few people have already asked whether he's worth keeping, and I'm definitely going to keep hold of him, I just wanted to know about his real potential. Seen a lot of people saying he's class, but does he have the kind of potential to go off to a good European team in the next few years, or do you think he'll stay in Brazil, still being a good player but never really great?

Or is it just too soon to tell? :P

Great work on the thread by the way, was just reading back the last few pages, very helpful and informative.[/quote']

He has quality mate. Played at Figueirense last season (loaned from Fluminense) and this year he earned a chance at the Rio de Janeiro team. There, he earned his position at the front and is doing very well. He is in the first list for London 2012 and i wouldnt be surprised if he was in the final one. How you said, keep him because he is outsanding. Nothing like Neymar or Lucas, but he knows how to play football...

What should I do with marcel welder? Worth selling? I don't really need him.

Also what is the potential of Firmino' date=' now he is 87. Time to sell him?[/quote']

Alessandro is the starter at the RB, but he is injured so Welder took his place. From the games he played, he did very well in most of them so maybe he can keep his position when Alessandro is fit. If I were you, i would wait a little bit more and see if he continues as a starter: if he does, you keep him, otherwise you sell him. Also, he isnt an excellent player for the future, just a riser...