Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hi guys i was just wondering if you think Neymar will rise to 91 in the next review of the Brazilian league -I assume the changes will be end of April time? Also i was wondering what your opinions are on Oscar,Emboaba + Dede,Vital and how you think they will fair in the upcoming review. Cheers guys, much appreciated.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys i was just wondering if you think Neymar will rise to 91 in the next review of the Brazilian league -I assume the changes will be end of April time? Also i was wondering what your opinions are on Oscar' date='Emboaba + Dede,Vital and how you think they will fair in the upcoming review. Cheers guys, much appreciated.[/quote']

the review will be a long way off, the regional games arent really an indication of how well players are playing. TBH, cant see Neymar rising, and Dede & Oscar, if they continue their great form from last season could get +1 each.

once serie a kicks off, the next review will be around august/september time.

Hi guys i was just wondering if you think Neymar will rise to 91 in the next review of the Brazilian league -I assume the changes will be end of April time? Also i was wondering what your opinions are on Oscar' date='Emboaba + Dede,Vital and how you think they will fair in the upcoming review. Cheers guys, much appreciated.[/quote']

I think it is nearly impossible for Neymar to reach 91 playing at Brazil.He has quality to reach a lot more than 90, but the brazilian cap is 90, and he has to do very well at London 2012 and for Santos (he is being amazing) to have a chance of reaching it.

Oscar is an amazing player with a lot of quality to play at the NT and for a big club at Europe. The problem with him is a fight between Sao Paulo and Inter to see ho will stay with him, what is reflecting at the field, where he didn't played that well in the last games.

Dede is another top player and is doing well for Vasco. Just got injured today and is staying out for 3 weeks/1 month.

How much will felipe Anderson of santos rise?

Mate' date=' it is hard to say how much a player will rise when the season haven't even started ;) But he has minutes at Santos (because they didn't played they first team in all games) and is a good player.

Bit of help please Nico.

Have both Ataide Elton and Filipe Soutto, want to sell one. Which one shall I sell? Or should I sell both?

How HAYD3N sayd, it is better to keep Elton.

Mate' date=' it is hard to say how much a player will rise when the season haven't even started ;) But he has minutes at Santos (because they didn't played they first team in all games) and is a good player.

[/quote']

Thanks mate, I'm always confused by how the Brazilian league works, it seems like every week its a different competition!

I think it is nearly impossible for Neymar to reach 91 playing at Brazil.He has quality to reach a lot more than 90' date=' but the brazilian cap is 90, and he has to do very well at London 2012 and for Santos (he is being amazing) to have a chance of reaching it.

[/quote']

I disagree here im pretty sure Neymar can keep rising despite playing in Brazil. Take a look at SM's own criteria for ratings:

•90-95 - A player who has proved his class on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or for a top ranked national team or on the continental stage; Note use of the word "or", Neymar has 2 out of the 3 criteria here so he does not necessarily have to prove himself in one of the major leagues to earn a rise. Anyways the Brazilian league is getting stronger and stronger and is now officially the 6th strongest in the World in terms of revenue it generates.

•95+ - A player who has proved his class both on the domestic and continental or international stage. Even if Neymar stays in Brazil his entire career, like Pele did, but excels for Brazil then theres no reason why he couldn't even get 95+ one day!

The main factors that contribute to an up-rating include:

• Individual awards and accolades; He has a ton of these, not to mention he is officially the 10th best player in the world!

•Domestic honours; Yep

•Continental honours; Yep

•International honours; Only minor and youth level so far

•Domestic experience; Yep

•Continental experience; Yep

•International experience; Yep

•Reaching the next stage in their career (e.g proving themselves in a higher division or at a continental/international level). Yep

So as you can see here there is no reason why he cant keep on rising despite playing in Brazil :)

Would u pay 9million for Casemiro. (wouldnt get into first team' date=' would be youth) is he future 90+?[/quote']

It depends on how big your budget is. If your funds are low you could make wiser investments for the time being, but if you have enough and 9m isn't a problem, I would say go ahead.

At the moment, Casemiro is one of the players in the Brazilian league that is certainly heading for a 90 rating at least. A number of clubs, such as Arsenal and Roma have been linked with him in the past, and they would enable him to get around the 92 mark if he succeeded at the club, for sure.

I personally think he has what it takes to be a regular in the national side, given his no-nonsense battling nature that complements the flair players around him. He is part of a batch of young Brazilian players that could end up being like the current Spain side in terms of ability.

Also, Brazilian players generally have a potential to randomly halt their progress and 'flop', so I'm always careful when buying from that league, but Casemiro is one of the safer bets you could take.

Would u pay 9million for Casemiro. (wouldnt get into first team' date=' would be youth) is he future 90+?[/quote']

Depends on what else you can get for 9M however he is worth buying as he could be a great player. Might want to hold off and see how he gets on this coming season though as he had a major dip in form last season.

Hey does anyone know of any cheap dead certain risers from the brazillian league' date=' I'm thinking price range of about 10k - 1million.

Aiming to sign people who will rise to about mid 80's, any help?

Cheers in advance.[/quote']

Too early too say for sure as the next rating changes wont be for a while yet, definitely buy Rodrigo Ciao though and Bruno Uvini (on trial at Tottenham).

Hey does anyone know of any cheap dead certain risers from the brazillian league' date=' I'm thinking price range of about 10k - 1million.

Aiming to sign people who will rise to about mid 80's, any help?

Cheers in advance.[/quote']

Joao Paulo - Internacional

Marcos Dimba - Santos

Rodrigo Caio - S. Paulo

Willian Jose - S. Paulo

Still far too early to tell, think Joao Paulo is a very promising player however.

Hi

What are your opinions on Borges Romulo. What do you think of his potential' date=' could he become world class? Also, what could be his potential rating in SM and is he linked with any clubs?[/quote']

Juventus are looking at him, Vasco de gama only put a 6m fee on him. I Think maybe after another season of 1st team football and then maybe we can judge him on a potential rating as he can be hot and cold. Nowhere near world class and if he was one day to be world class it wont be for atleast a few years depending on his move and development, And i highly doubt he'll move anytime soon and if he was he would probably end up at benfica or something.

Juventus are looking at him' date=' Vasco de gama only put a 6m fee on him. I Think maybe after another season of 1st team football and then we can judge him on a potential rating as he can be hot and cold. Nowhere near world class and if he was one day to be world class it wont be for atleast a few years depending on his move and development, And i highly doubt he'll move anytime soon and if he was he would probably end up at benfica or something.[/quote']

Thanks for your opinion. Not as keen on him now :D Which players in Brazil have the biggest potential to become stars apart from Neymar and Ganso?

Thanks

Wesley out for 8 months :(:(:( I Dont know what to say i mean every player in brazil atm keep getting very harsh injury's.

:mad: :mad:

Just ridiculous what happened to him. Palmeiras spent lik 6 millin euros to get him and now he will only play next year :mad: I think he had a problem already at Werder Bremen...

What are your views of Rhodolfo of Sao Paulo? Had reported interest of Juventus and looks like an absolute machine' date=' [b']almost demonic with the expression on his face[/b], plus he seems to be good on my football manager anyway? Thank you in advance!

LOL. He isn't a top CB but he can make it in an european medium team. I dont know if Juve would be the right place for him (dont know who are their CB's and if he will have game time there), but i think he is alright.

Just how good is Dede? I've heard lots of next Lucio stuff about him but I don't like those comparisons. Where do you see him in 2-4 years?

I'd compare him more to be the next Thiago Silva rather than Lucio due to how complete he is, all around a fantastic player and in 2-4 years will be a 92 at the very least!

i've got an offer to trade my pacheco+1 mil for wellington nem should i go for it i don't know the guy is he tallented how good is he?

Of course you should do it. Wellington Nem is very good and trading a 80 rated player (if it is Dani Pacheco you are talking about) + 1 million for him is excellent. Or even if is another Pacheco from SM you should do it.

Archived