Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Why did Botafogo loan out Cidinho to some club i have never heard of isnt he supposed to be a good player. From what i have seen he looked decent ahough a bit lightweight. Your thoughts?

same reason arsenal loan out wilshere, ramsay & miyachi....to build them up and get much more game time. Botafogo, like many brazilian teams have big squads with many senior players. They have in midfield already Renato - had a decent career in Spain, Maicosuel, Marcelo Mattos, Felipe Menezes (loaned from Benfica), Fellype Gabriel - back from japan, Andrezinho - bought from internacional, and two young prospects in Lucas Zen & Elkeson. simply isnt enough room for him to get the minutes they think he will need to develop. He does have ability and by loaning him out, they obviously have plans for him in the future..

you must of heard of Ceara, they were relegated last season...so there are a decent size club to go too.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Nem maybe 85. But it isnt "worth" doing predictions right now' date=' because SM doesnt look at the state championships...[/quote']

But he's playing very well at Libertadores Cup too. The ball always passes for him before get to the goal.

Just how good is Dede? I've heard lots of next Lucio stuff about him but I don't like those comparisons. Where do you see him in 2-4 years?

HE IS JUST FANTASTIC. He stopped players like' date=' Ronaldinho, Lucas, Neymar, Vagner Love, and so much others. IMO if everything runs well, he'll form the best CB pair in 2014 with Thiago Silva. Take a look at this video, of a recent game against Flamengo for the semi-final of Guanabara Cup, which Dedé had 16 tackles, and no fouls commited.

[url']

[/url]

What about Leandro Moura' date=' his age comparison with his rating seems fantastic? Is he that good in real life, as he does look like that type of player with a bit of quality![/quote']

You mean Leonardo* Moura right? Yea, he's a great player, and he's carrying the team (Flamengo) with Vagner Love this season, he is good both in defense as in attack.

Anderson Felipe(Santos) does he play.........

Have few games, he is that player that enter in the end of the game, but he should get some minutes in Brazilian Championship, since Santos only need to draw in the next game of Libertadores to pass for the 8th finals.

i paid 3.3million for him so heres hoping he turns out good! What do u guys think of him?

have to see when serie a kicks off next month. a lot of competition for places at SAO with Osvaldo, Fernandinho & Luis Fabiano.

worth a punt though for sure.

What about Leandro Moura' date=' his age comparison with his rating seems fantastic? Is he that good in real life, as he does look like that type of player with a bit of quality![/quote']

I Think he'll end up like a Lavezzi type player as a playmaker and not a natural goalscorer although i could be wrong as it depends on what club he goes to next and where the manager will play him, (im not comparing them just Moura's playing style is like Lavezzi's.)

i paid 3.3million for him so heres hoping he turns out good! What do u guys think of him?

Great Signing for only 3.3m.

You mean Leonardo* Moura right? Yea' date=' he's a great player, and he's carrying the team (Flamengo) with Vagner Love this season, he is good both in defense as in attack.[/quote']

He's on about the young gremio FWD.

the young gremio striker? hmm i think the rating may be a bit high for him, he isnt in any of the Brazil national sides, got 44mins at the U22 Pan American Games though.

& with gremio buying 2 good strikers (Kleber & Moreno) for this season, as well as last seasons main frontman Andre Lima plus Mirallas as a backup he may not get much of a look in. Mainly be a sub.

You mean Leonardo* Moura right? Yea' date=' he's a great player, and he's carrying the team (Flamengo) with Vagner Love this season, he is good both in defense as in attack.[/quote']

Nope I did mean Leandro from Gremio haha! But as summed up by the last post, he could be a Lavezzi type of player so thank ou for the information people!

the young gremio striker? hmm i think the rating may be a bit high for him' date=' he isnt in any of the Brazil national sides, got 44mins at the U22 Pan American Games though.

& with gremio buying 2 good strikers (Kleber & Moreno) for this season, as well as last seasons main frontman Andre Lima plus Mirallas as a backup he may not get much of a look in. Mainly be a sub.[/quote']

Unfortunate Kleber is out for 5 months, he was going to explode :(

Just some tips:

Vital DEDE: The kind of CB that was not seen for a long time playing in Brazil (except for Thiago Silva), strong and fast at the same time, is keeping the great form and showing that deserves a place in the starting lineup of the Brazilian Team.

Carlos CASEMIRO: Proved that is not a regular player in the first half of last season, but then started, to alternate between bad and good appearances, anyway is a good player that supports the attack and defense.

Bruno CORTÊS: Was in the same situation of Casemiro, started the season playing very well, Botafogo was disputing the lead of Série A, but round about 15 rounds for the end of the season, he didn't have the same productivity, and neither a spot at Libertadores Cup Botafogo got it.

Emboaba OSCAR: Fantastic player, was a master class last season, score the 3 goals of the victory against Portugal in the U20 World Cup Final, and helped with beautiful assists, so as he did in Internacional, leading the team to Libertadores. He's a player that upgrades mach after match.

Leandro DAMIAO: Just like his teammate, a wonderful player with habilty, strenght, speed, good stature, and a spectacular finish, helped a lot Inter last season.

Borges ROMULO: Had a good season, it's not a wonderful player, but did well his functions, since he returned from injury, he's not having good games, missing so many passes and making silly mistakes marking.

Loureiro ALLAN: Differently of his teammate, it seems he's playing better after he returned from injury (weird but true), he's the man that play in many roles, and he's playing well in all of them, I don't know because he is DM in SM, he should be Mid/RB, he is the only substitute for Fagner, and generally enter playing like DM, CM, Wing, and AM. He has being crucial for the team.

Luiz ANTONIO: Had a good season, isn't a 90+ player, but has good passing, and good defensive skills, but doesn't make good games all the time.

Júnior PAULINHO: Doing a great job with Ralf, doing good tackles and steals, also supports attacking.

Conserva FAGNER: Certainly a special player, very technical and fast, always supporting the attack in the right side, where most of the goal chances takes place. Although he always lose his head, and make silly mistakes that's why he's always getting yellow cards.

Wellington NEM: Big revelation, very fast and intelligent player, Figueirense (which was promoted to Serie A 2011) did a great campaign ending in 7th with a huge support of Nem, returned from loan for Fluminense this season, and proved that wasn't just good form, he's a very classy and fearless player, helping Fluminense beating team like Boca Juniors, and also had an outstanding performance against Vasco in the Guanabara Cup Final.

Willian JOSE: Too early to say if he will keep the good form, but the fact is he has been important to São Paulo, scoring many goals.

I wish I had more time to say about other players, but as soon as I can I'll give more tips ;) ;) ;)

Just some tips:

Luiz ANTONIO: Had a good season' date=' isn't a 90+ player, but has good passing, and good defensive skills, but doesn't make good games all the time.

I wish I had more time to say about other players, but as soon as I can I'll give more tips ;) ;) ;)[/quote']

So he is nice riser? :)

So he is nice riser? :)

I think he'll be a good player' date=' played very well last night, but he don't play good games in a row, so I think he'll need more games to get some experience and show us what he knows. But yes, he is a nice riser, maybe 82/83.

What's your wise opinion on Guilherme Negueba of Flamengo? Will he rise and does he have potential to be good in the future? Looks like the sort of player that would be im not too sure on this kid! Thank you very much in advance!

Great games at U20 World Cup, but didn't repeat them in Flamengo. Diego Mauricio is being a good substitute, but I don't understand why he's 84, he was never a starting player.

I think he'll be a good player' date=' played very well last night, but he don't play good games in a row, so I think he'll need more games to get some experience and show us what he knows. But yes, he is a nice riser, maybe 82/83.

Great games at U20 World Cup, but didn't repeat them in Flamengo. [b']Diego Mauricio[/b] is being a good substitute, but I don't understand why he's 84, he was never a starting player.

he rose pretty quick down to U20 WC and he had a run in the team back in the 2010 season 29 apps, 13 starts and 5 goals.

he rose pretty quick down to U20 WC and he had a run in the team back in the 2010 season 29 apps' date=' 13 starts and 5 goals.[/quote']

He didn't play that well in 2010, and Flamengo made a poor campaign, ending in 14th. Anyway he should have dropped, in the last review. There's no sense for him be better than Nem.

Archived