casemiro, carlos

paulinho, junior

fernandes, mario

rhodolfo, gaioto

dede, vital

lulinha, marcelo

wallace, oliveira[/b']

Nem is quality, should keep him

I like Casemiro, I think he is one of the top young DMs in Brazil atm, so I would keep him

Dede is a very good player, he's very elegant but also a strong defender, one to keep as well.

If Lulinha is who I think he is, he's disappeared off the face of the planet somewhat. He was supposed to be huge a couple years back but it never really happened.

I don't know too much about the others.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Thanks, but I dont have any of these players yet. Are they worth buying, even if they wont play at all?

Nem is quality' date=' should keep him

I like Casemiro, I think he is one of the top young DMs in Brazil atm, so I would keep him

Dede is a very good player, he's very elegant but also a strong defender, one to keep as well.

If Lulinha is who I think he is, he's disappeared off the face of the planet somewhat. He was supposed to be huge a couple years back but it never really happened.

I don't know too much about the others.[/quote']

any thoughts on the players? thanks

nem' date=' wellington

casemiro, carlos

paulinho, junior

fernandes, mario

rhodolfo, gaioto

dede, vital

lulinha, marcelo

wallace, oliveira[/b']

Rhodolfo - Not big thing, stands out more in attack than in defense.

Paulinho - He has made good games since last season, has good attacking stats, but hasn't the same efficiency defending, even because his teammate Ralf is an excellent DM, so he has more liberty for attacking.

Mario Fernandes - Very consistent player, excellent marking man andr great passing. Great chances to go to Real Madrid in the next transfer window.

Wallace - Too early to say something.

Think i've got a choice on this' date=' but a second opinion never hurts. Of this trio at Gremio, which has the best prospects?

Mario Fernandes

Tormen Saimon

Lucas Fernando[/quote']

Just Mario, the rest haven't show much in the last seasons.

What about leandro moura at Gremio? Will he rise? How is he playing?

He is being one fo the last options for the attack, not impressed so much last season, should not rise, but now that Kleber is injured for six months, is his chance to show what he can do.

The brother and agent of Brazil star Ronaldinho' date=' Roberto de Assis Moreira, has been sentenced to five years and five months in prison on charges of money-laundering and tax-evasion.

According to the charges, Assis hid a transfer of US$884,000 from the Central Bank, whilst also disguising movement of property worth R$776,000 and depositing US$125,000 in a Swiss account without informing authorities.

The incidents took place between 2003 and 2004, with Assis now freed to decide when he will start his prison term.

Assis himself was a former-professional footballer of some note, but has come to prominence as the advisor for brother Ronaldinho.

He has suffered personal blows in recent times with the closure of his football club in Porto Alegre, as well as his night club in the city following a murder.']

Doesnt get any better for dinho especially skipping training every week .

Hey m8

Next review what can u tell me about

Damiao

Lucas Moura

Oscar

and what about is potencial in future?

tanks :):D

Damiao: Rise or stay

Lucas: Stay or rise

Oscar: Rise (but it depends on what will happen wis his future)

We cant be s 100% sure on what will happen. The national championship didn't even started so a lot of things can happen.

The player of Gremio Leandro Moura was arrested in Porto Alegre this week. He was caught up with fake documents.

Yeah I saw that the other day, besides that did u see ronaldinhos brother and agent get jailed for 5 years and 5 months for money laundering and tax evasion.

Way too early to say' date=' an it's very unlikely he will rise anyway he's not special and Flamengo's weakest part of the squad is defence. I'd personally try and p/e or sell him.[/quote']

I saw a manager bid for him , so i put a bid in thinking he must be decent. Guess not :D

Archived