Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I like Rafael myself.

Also' date=' Eron is a bit of the flavour of the week. Notice how Eron is getting all the love, Gabriel Silva is somewhere in the middle and Alex Sandro is getting a hate fest?

Well, Alex Sandro is starter for the national U20 team. GS is backup. Eron didn't even make the cut.

I take AS and GS before Eron EASILY. I'm afraid I disagree with Jon on that one. (Jon is the one you got your info from, right?)[/quote']

The question is not who's the best player of the three. The question is who will give you the best return on your investment.

The three are the same age and play the same position, but that's where the similarities end.

Lourenço ERON 19 LB/LM 75 £340,000

Gabriel SILVA 19 LB/LM 78 £1,180,000

Alex SANDRO 19 LB/LM 82 £2,880,000

Based on their current rating. Lourenço ERON easily has the biggest upside potential, and therefore the best potential return on investment. He's only rated 75 currently, meaning a rise of +3 to 78 (SILVA's current rating) would roughly triple your money. A rise of +5 to 80 would give you a roughly five or sixfold return on your investment.

If SILVA was to rise +4 to 82 (SANDRO's current rating), you wouldn't quite triple your money. For SANDRO to triple in value, he would need to rise to 88 or 89 (HIGHLY unlikely :)).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

The question is not who's the best player of the three. The question is who will give you the best return on your investment.

The three are the same age and play the same position' date=' but that's where the similarities end.

Lourenço ERON 19 LB/LM 75 £340,000

Gabriel SILVA 19 LB/LM 78 £1,180,000

Alex SANDRO 19 LB/LM 82 £2,880,000

Based on their current rating. Lourenço ERON easily has the biggest upside potential, and therefore the best potential return on investment. He's only rated 75 currently, meaning a rise of +3 to 78 (SILVA's current rating) would roughly triple your money. A rise of +5 to 80 would give you a roughly five or sixfold return on your investment.

If SILVA was to rise +4 to 82 (SANDRO's current rating), you wouldn't quite triple your money. For SANDRO to triple in value, he would need to rise to 88 or 89 (HIGHLY unlikely :)).[/quote']

But in terms of hard cash, a +1 rise for Sandro, will net you a larger net profit than a +5 rise for Eron or a +3 rise for Silva. So although the initial outlay is higher (i.e. greater risk) the potential short term return is greater. If you're buying to keep them long term then I agree with Eron is the best shout, if the plan is to buy, watch a rise and sell after the transfer ban then sandro could be a better shout (assuming none of the others reaches his rating this time).

But in terms of hard cash' date=' a +1 rise for Sandro, will net you a larger net profit than a +5 rise for Eron or a +3 rise for Silva. So although the initial outlay is higher (i.e. greater risk) the potential short term return is greater. If you're buying to keep them long term then I agree with Eron is the best shout, if the plan is to buy, watch a rise and sell after the transfer ban then sandro could be a better shout (assuming none of the others reaches his rating this time).[/quote']

I don't agree. I purchased Eron, and I intend to sell him as soon as I can after he goes up in price.

You're right that a +1 for Sandro will give the the biggest single rise. However, you're assuming that you will only buy one of the three players and no one else. I can take the same £2.8M I would spend on Sandro and buy 8 or so risers of Eron's caliber. That will get me a much better return on my investment.

Example: I recently purchased Nicolás BLANDI £295,000. The same day my deal closed, he rose from 75 to 80, and my £295K is suddenly worth £1.4M. Even after factoring in 20 weeks of wages, that's a 460% return on my investment.

Likewise, I spent £410K on Eron. 20 weeks of wages will cost me about £150K for a total investment of £560K. If he rises only to 78, his value will be around £1.2M, or a 155% ROI. If he rises to 80 (likely), his value rises to around £2M, or a 350% ROI.

If Sandro rises to 83, his value will increase from £2.9M to about £4.0M. Factor in 20 weeks worth of wages of about £250K, my return on investment is only 22%. My £2.9M is better spent on multiple cheaper players.

Hi everyone

Does anyone know if Elias of Corinthians will be rated in this Brazil review or I have to wait for La Liga review to see a raise for him??

Greetings thanks in advance. :)

I bought Kamil Glik in the summer, a week after he'd signed for Palermo from Polish football. When Poland was reviewed shortly after, Glik was still included in the review so I'd expect Elias to be reviewed with Brazil.

That said, from a gut feeling (I'm not experienced enough at reviewing players to have anything more than a gut feeling!) I think he'll stay put at 88.

:DAmong all those that Alucurd and Insider listed or named in previous posts, can i get a definite list of who to REALLY Buy as i'm only interested in the players that have the potential to be Class Stars like Neymar and soon to be Bruno Cesar and not just risers or any other ordinary Brazilian. :P Thanks aniwaes!:D

I don't agree. I purchased Eron' date=' and I intend to sell him as soon as I can after he goes up in price.

You're right that a +1 for Sandro will give the the biggest single rise. However, you're assuming that you will only buy one of the three players and no one else. I can take the same £2.8M I would spend on Sandro and buy 8 or so risers of Eron's caliber. That will get me a much better return on my investment.

Example: I recently purchased Nicolás BLANDI £295,000. The same day my deal closed, he rose from 75 to 80, and my £295K is suddenly worth £1.4M. Even after factoring in 20 weeks of wages, that's a 460% return on my investment.

Likewise, I spent £410K on Eron. 20 weeks of wages will cost me about £150K for a total investment of £560K. If he rises only to 78, his value will be around £1.2M, or a 155% ROI. If he rises to 80 (likely), his value rises to around £2M, or a 350% ROI.

If Sandro rises to 83, his value will increase from £2.9M to about £4.0M. Factor in 20 weeks worth of wages of about £250K, my return on investment is only 22%. My £2.9M is better spent on multiple cheaper players.[/quote']

Good points, and your both right....

Smaller teams will benefit by buying lots lower rated players and get + 4/5/6/7/8 etc.... increases. They can get more for their money and in turn build up resources quickly by selling as soon as the transfer bans run out.

Medium teams on the other hand are better suited to buying mid 80 rated players and getting + 1/2/3… increase’s. They can make decent profits from those players, sell them and do the same again.

Obviously, your big clubs are all fighting over 90 rated risers where even a +1 can mean 5 million plus in profit easily.

The one thing you’ve both missed, or not mentioned, is that these risers at any level tend to be good enough to improve your staring 11. What I mean is that if your division 3 or 4 club, buying 75 rated risers that jump to 80 or above will then get into your team, having lots of them means you have cover in every position. Mid level clubs buying 85 rated players that jump to 86/87/88 are doing the same.

My point is this…

Small teams should do all they can to build as much money as they can as quick as they can; by the time you’re a mid level team you should be balancing your profit with improving your starting 11, if that means you make less money to improve your first 11 then so be it. By the time you make it to being a big club, you’re buying for ratings only and generally paying out big money to do it, your also holding onto your long term risers rather than selling them as soon as they rise (or you should be).

One thing is true for any level of club though, whenever you see a player getting a big increase it’s ALWAYS worth getting in for them as early as possible. If you’re forever buying 75’s jumping to 80 though you’ll soon get sick of buying and selling all the time though, trust me on that…!

:DAmong all those that Alucurd and Insider listed or named in previous posts' date=' can i get a definite list of who to REALLY Buy as i'm only interested in the players that have the potential to be Class Stars like Neymar and soon to be Bruno Cesar and not just risers or any other ordinary Brazilian. :P Thanks aniwaes!:D[/quote']

If you back track a couple of pages i think Insider has copied my list and "bolded" the long term keepers mate....

EDIT: Apologies, it was abidicus that "bolded" the players, but i'd tend to agree with his choice for most of them....

I don't agree. I purchased Eron' date=' and I intend to sell him as soon as I can after he goes up in price.

If Sandro rises to 83, his value will increase from £2.9M to about £4.0M. Factor in 20 weeks worth of wages of about £250K, my return on investment is only 22%. My £2.9M is better spent on multiple cheaper players.[/quote']

I understand your point and agree with the money making strategy but the example given had a list of 3 names and was asking to choose 1.

With all of my teams, I use a couple of 75-80 risers to get in 83-85 risers and a couple of 85+ risers to get 90+ players who will be in my 1st XI or on the bench. Horses for courses. I occasionally have to sell players to keep in credit as my salary budget often exceeds my income.

Absolutely, for a club with a strong first XI but low income you still need your 75-80's to provide trade-in players for the 83-88 rated purchases since the sales value for 80 rated players is tiny when you have loads of 90+ rated players in the squad.

Its not really worth selling players in the 80-87 bracket because the offers you get are derisory from external clubs so you just use them for player + player or player+cash offers for a higher rated riser who you might be able to sell. Brazil has always been THE league for the riser-based success technique so tend to look there first for my next batch of youngsters rather than the ultra-competitive European leagues.

Absolutely' date=' for a club with a strong first XI but low income you still need your 75-80's to provide trade-in players for the 83-88 rated purchases since the sales value for 80 rated players is tiny when you have loads of 90+ rated players in the squad.

Its not really worth selling players in the 80-87 bracket because the offers you get are derisory from external clubs so you just use them for player + player or player+cash offers for a higher rated riser who you might be able to sell. Brazil has always been THE league for the riser-based success technique so tend to look there first for my next batch of youngsters rather than the ultra-competitive European leagues.[/quote']

Beautifully put. Repped.

can anyone predict the ratings of mariano and jucelei

Mariano i think may get a +2, he had over 3000 minutes for a league winning side so definitely deserves an increase.

Da Silva Jucilei will stay at 88 i think, but i wouldn't rule out a +1 to 89. He had a lot of minutes for his team, but they didn't win the league and he's nearing the ceiling cap for the league.

Jucilei 88 - 88/89

Mariano 86 - 88

Regarding Messias Manoel' date=' relatively unknown to me. How is it possible for him to rise to 88? Ratings that are shared with the likes of Ranocchia and Reinartz.:confused:[/quote']

First off, i think he'll only get 87 after looking at the Argentina ratings that are being done.

Rannocchia made 34 appearance's for Bari and while thats a good number of games, Bari finished 10th that season. Manoel made a similar number of appearances, but his team finished 4th.

On the back of that, Manoel should be rated higher really, but the Italian league has a heavier ratings increase attached to it than its Brazilian rival. Hence Ranocchia 88 and Manoel 87.

First off' date=' i think he'll only get 87 after looking at the Argentina ratings that are being done.

Rannocchia made 34 appearance's for Bari and while thats a good number of games, Bari finished 10th that season. Manoel made a similar number of appearances, but his team finished 4th.

On the back of that, Manoel should be rated higher really, but the Italian league has a heavier ratings increase attached to it than its Brazilian rival. Hence Ranocchia 88 and Manoel 87.[/quote']

But is Manoel one to watch? No big clubs are really interested in him unlike Toloi or Mario Fernandes. Not forgetting Miranda too...

Every time about this time of year the Brazilian ratings seem to be about top be done, and then hey presto some friggin Russian / Ukrainian team buys my **** Brazilian risers!!

This time its Giuliano. He didnt get a rise last time despite being voted best player in the Copa Libertadores. He has since been capped fully by Brazil. Does anyone know if:

1) he was due a rise?

2) will he get said rise now that he's moved to Dnipro in Ukraine?!

Last guy I had in a similar boat was Barreto Ibson, who moved to Spartak just before the Brazilian ratings were due - I think he was player of the season, or at least was voted into the best 11 that season...but he didn't get a rise - he didn't get reviewed because he moved.

If this is going to be the case with Giuliano then I'm going to sell. Better to sell now when he's 20 than to keep him hanging around for a year or two in the Ukraine league where he's unlikely to rise by much....Dnipro's top performer is rated 88!