Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hey guys could you please tell me whether the following players will rise & if they are worth keeping

Leandro Castan from Corinthians Wont rise. Dont keep.

Andrade Carlinhos from fluminese Stay. Sell.

Edison Silva from Sao Paulo Not many chances at Sao Paulo. Sell

Many thanks

Bold ^^^^^^^^^^^

Does anyone know something about Cabral Rafael? Will he rise?

An european club wanted him in the last transfer windows (i think it was Fiorentina), and he isnt a bad player, but he is good. Probably will stay.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys could you please tell me whether the following players will rise & if they are worth keeping

Leandro Castan from Corinthians

Andrade Carlinhos from fluminese

Edison Silva from Sao Paulo

Many thanks

Bold ^^^^^^^^^^^

many thanks fella much appreciated have some rep ;)

How good is Fernando Lucas (84)? Is he any good? Has been playing 18matches in one of the cup and score 4goals so far.

Well according to some reports he rejected a move to CSKA Moskow when he was only 19, so must be good. Gremio have a very good record in bringing through talented youngsters, so worth snapping up if you're in a very competetive GW.

any thoughts on the players? thanks

nem' date=' wellington

casemiro, carlos

paulinho, junior

fernandes, mario

rhodolfo, gaioto

dede, vital

lulinha, marcelo

wallace, oliveira[/b']

Nem and Dede. No doubts both excellents players, Dede proved that could play well in any team in the world, althought just now Nem is really playing for a big team, since Fluminense waas not taking advantage of him before, but we need more time to see if he'll keep the good form(it seems he'll).

Mario Fernandes is a good player, has good passing, and supports well the defence and attack. Real Madrid is with the eye on him for a long time.

Casemiro was being a great player, but hasn't show much since the U-20 WC.

Rhodolfo is not big thing, supports more the attack than the defense.

Lulinha started very well, but since he left Corinthians, he has made poor appearances.

Wallace didn't have so much chances in the principal team yet, and I haven't seen too much talking about him.

Mario Fernandes will join CSKA after the Brazilian cup for 15m.

that'd be an SM bummer would have to wait next russian changes to go up

also funny: this guy went awol from gremio in the past.......joining the army team

anyone???????????

wait til the season starts...

mineiro have signed several decent experienced players in the midfield for this season, he will have to wait for his chance..but wont know til it all kicks off. (under 2 weeks!)

Souza Bernardo went on loan to Santos from Vasco. Do you think that he will get some games there?

I think yes, Santos could not apply him for Libertadores, because he was aalready applied for Vasco, but in Série A he will have many opportunities, since Santos is still in Libertadores, and many midfilders will be spared, also Ibson could be leaving the team.

I think yes' date=' Santos could not apply him for Libertadores, because he was aalready applied for Vasco, but in Série A he will have many opportunities, since Santos is still in Libertadores, and many midfilders will be spared, also Ibson could be leaving the team.[/quote']

What do you think who is better Lanzini or him? :)

I think yes' date=' Santos could not apply him for Libertadores, because he was aalready applied for Vasco, but in Série A he will have many opportunities, since Santos is still in Libertadores, and many midfilders will be spared, also Ibson could be leaving the team.[/quote']

where is Ibson going then? thanks.

where is Ibson going then? thanks.

Probably to Flamengo.

What do you think who is better Lanzini or him? :)

Lanzini played well some games last year, now he doesn't have so many chances in Fluminense. Bernardo seems he just plays well when he substitutes in someone in the second half, was decisive in many matches, made beautiful goals, but many times lost his head. It's hard to say who is the best, but I would go for Lanzini.

Which left back would be best:

Andrade Carlinhos of Fluminense' date=' Carvalho Kleber of Internacional, or Juninho of Palmeiras?[/quote']

All average players, but Juninho seems is the best of them.

any opinion on Crystian Carvalho? is he one for the future?

I've not listened to much of him, but Santos has a great youth team.

Juventus and Atletico Madrid are fighting it out for the signing of Botafogo's Elkeson, the former made a 5ME bid however Botafogo want double that, a price Atletico are said to be willing to meet.

http://www.band.com.br/esporte/futebol/noticia/?id=100000501564

He is rated 86 on SM so if he is available he wont come too cheaply, however still very much worth buying.

Archived