Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

CB talents in brazil notoriously fail though....i looked back at previous U17 World Cup CBs and they are nearly all nowhere...

Sidnei' date=' Simoes & Samuel from 2005 - Sidnei spent last season on loan in Turkey fro Benfica, Simoes is a free agent & Samuel is at Boa

Rafael Forster & Lazaro from 2007 - both in lower leagues now

Gerson, Romario Leiria, Romario Silva & Sidimar from 2009 -

Gerson is on loan at Oeste, Romario Leiria is still on Internacionals books, Romario Silva still at Vitoria and in the first squad but not playing yet and Sidimar is still in Ath.Mineiros B team...these guys are still only 19 or so, so still yet to make an impression...

As for Romarinho, as the son of one of the greatest strikers from Brazil, you have to watch out for him, not quite the same player position wise but genetically, he has talent! i would keep an eye on him for sure...[/quote']

ahhhh fair play :) well we shall see...

hhah confusion again.... different Romarinho.... this ones @ Corinthians :P they bought him from Bragantino....... :D even tho Romario's son is pretty damn good ;)

Should I sell Ivan Piris? I can't see him in my first XI...

I also want to know should I sell Aleks(talented GK)' date=' Nascentes Henrique, [b']Toloi[/b] and Negueba.

Thanks in advance! :D

I wouldn't sell him, atlist for now, some rumours that he will come to Portugal, Sporting CP or Porto. More likely Sporting as they lost Polga for the new season.

I wouldn't sell him' date=' atlist for now, some rumours that he will come to Portugal, Sporting CP or Porto. More likely Sporting as they lost Polga for the new season.[/quote']

Thanks mate, repped! I saw that he losed his spot by Douglas on RB.

Anyone know something about others?

I also want to know should I sell Aleks(talented GK)' date=' Nascentes Henrique, Toloi and Negueba.

Thanks in advance! :D[/quote']

Aleks is the 2nd GK in Série B, certainly tou should sell him, I never thought that Negueba is a good player and he is not be using in Flamengo, I heard that he was being involved in some negotiations, but just with Brazil clubs, Toloi and Henrique haven't been doing much, but I see potential in both, I'd keep them.

Romario's son, Romarinho won't move to Barcelona as his father said.

In a interview he gave today he said: "Every player would like to go to Barcelona, but I want to win here (Vasco da Gama) first..."

Aleks is the 2nd GK in Série B' date=' certainly tou should sell him, I never thought that Negueba is a good player and he is not be using in Flamengo, I heard that he was being involved in some negotiations, but just with Brazil clubs, Toloi and Henrique haven't been doing much, but I see potential in both, I'd keep them.[/quote']

Thanks!

And what do you think about Piris? I see that Douglas has more minutes than him on RB in SEA! ;)

paulinho was linked to a big club in europe. AC i think. but so far nothing yet. doubt he will be moving....

romulo has room to grow more. i would go with him

cska moscow made a bid for Paulinho couple days ago, waiting until the libertadores is finished to accept or decline.

cska moscow made a bid for Paulinho couple days ago' date=' waiting until the libertadores is finished to accept or decline.[/quote']

Talking of Copa Libertadores does anyone know the date of the final?

Will Leandro Damiao rise next time?

Yes' date='he and Oscar will rise.

Let me introduce to you Anderson Soares da Silva,or - Mazinho.

The 24 years old is in loan from Oeste[from the Seria C'] to Palmeiras.

He had so far 140 minutes in Seria A.

So what special ??

Against Vasco he entered the match after 19 minutes because of LUAN injury.

slowly he became the main player for Palmeiras,and in the 57 min he scored an magnificent goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrOkDXV5AEg

Look what he did to DEDE!

If you ask me,he is not "must buy" player because of his age,but now with luan OUT,the "Black Messi" can get a nice rise.

Yes' date='he and Oscar will rise.

Let me introduce to you Anderson Soares da Silva,or - Mazinho.

The 24 years old is in loan from Oeste[from the Seria C'] to Palmeiras.

He had so far 140 minutes in Seria A.

So what special ??

Against Vasco he entered the match after 19 minutes because of LUAN injury.

slowly he became the main player for Palmeiras,and in the 57 min he scored an magnificent goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrOkDXV5AEg

Look what he did to DEDE!

If you ask me,he is not "must buy" player because of his age,but now with luan OUT,the "Black Messi" can get a nice rise.

What a goal! :eek:

Saw that goal ESPN Kicks very nice. So looking forward to tonights game which is on ESPN wohoo Vasco vs Cruizero. Cruizero the only Brazilian team I have seen play live although it was u21s some years ago so always great to get a chance to see them again but still want Vasco to win. :) Have become quite a fan of Botofogo lately they play some great football but also some really bad.

Saw that goal ESPN Kicks very nice. So looking forward to tonights game which is on ESPN wohoo Vasco vs Cruizero. Cruizero the only Brazilian team I have seen play live although it was u21s some years ago so always great to get a chance to see them again but still want Vasco to win. :) Have become quite a fan of Botofogo lately they play some great football but also some really bad.

Wellington Paulista has been awesome for cruzeiro and still a long season ahead, I would also like Vasco to win. Diego Souza is quality and one of my fav players from Vasco.

I agree with what you said about botafogo, Not sure what's going on atm though as they aren't playing elkeson and he's expected to be sold but out of knowhere they are selling Maicosuel to udinese and I'm still waiting to see if seedorf will eventually join them aswell.

Wellington Paulista has been awesome for cruzeiro and still a long season ahead' date=' I would also like Vasco to win. Diego Souza is quality and one of my fav players from Vasco.

I agree with what you said about botafogo, Not sure what's going on atm though as they aren't playing elkeson and he's expected to be sold but out of knowhere they are selling Maicosuel to udinese and I'm still waiting to see if seedorf will eventually join them aswell.[/quote']

It is also expected to Herrera leave Botafogo, and MAYBE Loco Abreu. But if Seedorf really comes it will be a huge help for them.