Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Wellington Paulista has been awesome for cruzeiro and still a long season ahead.

Scored again tonight and still a little bit left in the game, hes getting more confident that's for sure especially his goal vs Figueirense last week.

Dida the legend is just about to keep a clean sheet vs Sao paulo.

Yes' date='he and Oscar will rise.

Let me introduce to you Anderson Soares da Silva,or - Mazinho.

The 24 years old is in loan from Oeste[from the Seria C'] to Palmeiras.

He had so far 140 minutes in Seria A.

So what special ??

Against Vasco he entered the match after 19 minutes because of LUAN injury.

slowly he became the main player for Palmeiras,and in the 57 min he scored an magnificent goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrOkDXV5AEg

Look what he did to DEDE!

If you ask me,he is not "must buy" player because of his age,but now with luan OUT,the "Black Messi" can get a nice rise.

Ok thanks a lot.

When do you think Dede will move to Europe' date=' and am I right to think 90 is the cap while he stays in Brazil?[/quote']

Yeah, 90 is the brazilian cap. I think he will move to Europe really soon, maybe in the middle of the year, because i heard yesterday that Manchester City would come to Brazil next week and make an offer for him. I really hope Vasco refuses this offer, because i dont think City would be the right place for him right now.

Romarinho's 2nd goal was a good finish, Corinthians x Palmeiras.

Both teams don't have full teams out due to Libertadores + Copa do brasil. < just mentioned that before everyone starts asking about romarinho playing.

Romarinho's 2nd goal was a good finish' date=' Corinthians x Palmeiras.

Both teams don't have full teams out due to Libertadores + Copa do brasil. < just mentioned that before everyone starts asking about romarinho playing.[/quote']

Not seen the team sheets but commentator said Palmieres were pretty much full strength only been flicking back and forth to the Italy England game though but heard Romarinho's goal was awesome.

Just read a few tweets on twitter.:

Emerson Leão gets chop from São Paulo - 44 games, 26 wins, 6 draws and 12 losses.

São Paulo may target Fluminense's Abel Braga and ex Chelsea coach André Villas Boas as Emerson Leão's replacement.

Former Chelsea boss, André Villas-Boas, turns down São Paulo offer saying he'd only be interested in taking over in January 2013.

What can you tell me about these players:

Rhayner

Auremir

Franca (Coritiba)

Lucas Mendes (Coritiba)

Marllon

Luiz Antonio

Thomas Jaguaribe

Ademilson (Sao Paulo)

Are they worth buying?

From these players, I know that you should buy Luiz Antonio ;)

Romarinho at it again, scored a beauty v Boca in the copa to send his side through to the final, scored with his first touch in the competition!

vKMuplmbzgQ&feature

Knew corinthians were after him even before the season started, instead of buying, only shortlisted him, :mad::mad:

In other knews, Borges ROMULO transfer is confirmed to Russia's Spartak Moskva for 8ME, will join after the olympics.

Athletico Mineiro sign Victor (gk) gremio' date=' very good deal but if they don't get some players off the wage bill I've got a feeling Mr Dinho won't be getting paid again lol.[/quote']

Yes strange that they sell him to Gremio before they play them on Sunday.

Good news :

Manchester United target Adryan Oliveira Tavares could make his league debut for Flamengo this weekend. the 17 year says he's ready to play.

Vasco have sold Brazil international, Rômulo, to Spartak Moscow for around €8 million.

Vasco get Vasco 50%, Porto de Caruaru FC get 25%, and investors 25%.

Vasco bought paid less than €200,000 for Rômulo so a good peice of business, maybe not good timeing though with the league starting but money talks.