Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Every time about this time of year the Brazilian ratings seem to be about top be done' date=' and then hey presto some friggin Russian / Ukrainian team buys my **** Brazilian risers!!

This time its Giuliano. He didnt get a rise last time despite being voted best player in the Copa Libertadores. He has since been capped fully by Brazil. Does anyone know if:

1) he was due a rise?

2) will he get said rise now that he's moved to Dnipro in Ukraine?!

Last guy I had in a similar boat was Barreto Ibson, who moved to Spartak just before the Brazilian ratings were due - I think he was player of the season, or at least was voted into the best 11 that season...but he didn't get a rise - he didn't get reviewed because he moved.

If this is going to be the case with Giuliano then I'm going to sell. Better to sell now when he's 20 than to keep him hanging around for a year or two in the Ukraine league where he's unlikely to rise by much....Dnipro's top performer is rated 88![/quote']

Seems to be a real issue. Jonas has moved from Gremio to Valencia, I wonder if his exploits in the Brazilian Serie A will be 'lost' now.

ERON' date=' Lourenço

CASEMIRO, Carlos

LUCAS, Rodrigues

I plan to buy them all will they be a goo return on investment :confused: thanks[/quote']

Simply put, yes, they will.....

Need to ask this again' date=' it Diego Renan worth keeping ?

He is LB, currently 87 rated and still young too.

Any big club wanted him ?

Also how about Dodo Ribeiro and Diego Tardelli ?

Hope anyone can answer this :)[/quote']

Yeah i think he is. As with any player though, it depends on the league. If its competitive, hang onto your long term keepers unless you really need the money. If its not, sell them and buy them back again before the next ratings changes....

Same goes for all three....

Seems to be a real issue. Jonas has moved from Gremio to Valencia' date=' I wonder if his exploits in the Brazilian Serie A will be 'lost' now.[/quote']
Every time about this time of year the Brazilian ratings seem to be about top be done' date=' and then hey presto some friggin Russian / Ukrainian team buys my **** Brazilian risers!!

This time its Giuliano. He didnt get a rise last time despite being voted best player in the Copa Libertadores. He has since been capped fully by Brazil. Does anyone know if:

1) he was due a rise?

2) will he get said rise now that he's moved to Dnipro in Ukraine?!

Last guy I had in a similar boat was Barreto Ibson, who moved to Spartak just before the Brazilian ratings were due - I think he was player of the season, or at least was voted into the best 11 that season...but he didn't get a rise - he didn't get reviewed because he moved.

If this is going to be the case with Giuliano then I'm going to sell. Better to sell now when he's 20 than to keep him hanging around for a year or two in the Ukraine league where he's unlikely to rise by much....Dnipro's top performer is rated 88![/quote']

I'm in the same situation myself with the two players mentioned above. Traditionally, they would only be rated strictly with the league they are currently in. More recently, they have been reviewed with the previous league they have just moved from. Meaning in short that i think both will get their rating changes when Brazil is fully reviewed....

bump?...... :o

Sorry for the slow reply, but the reason i've not answered this is that i've not really looked at Serie B (as i said on the first page). I know Vander is potentially a good player from Insider (if you don't know who he is, he's the resident Brazil expert) but i'm not so sure about Elvis. I assume you mean Araújo Elvis by the way.

As for Robinho, i've seen some conflicting stats so will need to check that. I have him making 49 appearances for Avai but i'm not sure thats right. If it is, 82 -84/85 is about right.

who is lucas piazon and what has he done?i checked transfermarkt and could not find any stats for him, what is his background and youth football been like?

cheers in advance

Sorry for the slow reply' date=' but the reason i've not answered this is that i've not really looked at Serie B (as i said on the first page). I know Vander is potentially a good player from Insider (if you don't know who he is, he's the resident Brazil expert) but i'm not so sure about Elvis. I assume you mean Araújo Elvis by the way.

As for Robinho, i've seen some conflicting stats so will need to check that. I have him making 49 appearances for Avai but i'm not sure thats right. If it is, 82 -84/85 is about right.[/quote']

who is lucas piazon and what has he done?i checked transfermarkt and could not find any stats for him' date=' what is his background and youth football been like?

cheers in advance[/quote']

Er, not really sure who he is, have you got the name right? Can you give me his team? D.O.B? Position? Anything...?

Er' date=' not really sure who he is, have you got the name right? Can you give me his team? ***? Position? Anything...?[/quote']

Sao Paulo, IMScouting already make a report yesterday about him.

With nickname "The Next Kaka", look like this kid promising(altough I not yet watched him play).

But many big club already chasing him.

Sao Paulo' date=' IMScouting already make a report yesterday about him.

With nickname "The Next Kaka", look like this kid promising(altough I not yet watched him play).

But many big club already chasing him.[/quote']

Does he by chance means Rodrigues Lucas....? If so, he is a big talent, predicted to jump to 82-85 range. A very good player....

Does he by chance means Rodrigues Lucas....? If so' date=' he is a big talent, predicted to jump to 82-85 range. A very good player....[/quote']

I'm sure he try to ask about another Lucas, Lucas Piazon, not yet on DB.

His full name is Gustavo Lucas Dominguez Piazon.

He already linked with Chelsea last year, but last update said he closing to joining Juventus.

I'm sure he try to ask about another Lucas' date=' Lucas Piazon, not yet on DB.

He already linked with Chelsea last year, but last update said he closing to joining Juventus.[/quote']

Ah that would explain it, i've been using the SM database to cross reference the players so just assumed he was asking me about a player already on the database.....

I'm sure he try to ask about another Lucas' date=' Lucas Piazon, not yet on DB.

He already linked with Chelsea last year, but last update said he closing to joining Juventus.[/quote']

You are right.

A notice of yesterday translated from a Brazilian newspapper reporting he and his family were at Italy to see the structures of Juventus.

Ha' date=' no doubt, there's my weekend lost sat in front of the PC pressing refresh...[/quote']

Don't waste your weekend mate, SM people don't work on weekends, so no player is added or has any rating change during the weekend. :) The last addings/changes happen on Saturday morning (their Friday work) and the next ones on Tuesday morning (their Monday work). So, expect this player to be added probably on Tuesday or Wednesday, because tickets have already been submitted for him. If they don't add him now, then this would mean that they will wait until he has first team appearances to add him...