Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Right brazilians' date=' I would like your opinion.

British press have linked Tottenham to Oscar.

I think he is the best attacking midfielder you have, better than Lucas and Ganso and he isn't as highly hyped as those two because he doesn't play for a big Sao Paulo or Rio club. Thoughts?[/quote']

He definitely isn't better than Lucas currently nor does he have more potential imo, but that isn't to say he's not a fantastic footballer. He did very well for Brazil recently and i'm sure you'll see more of him at the forthcoming Olympics, if Spurs manage to sign him it will be a real coup for them, i can see him at a bigger club though, however he could use Spurs as a stepping stone to develop his talent before joining one of the heavyweights, if all goes well of course.

But yea great player someone i personally rate very highly.

I just took over a new Santos team in a new brazilian championship.

Which of the players should i keep ?

I must admit that i don´t know much about the brazilian league' date='

so every information is helpful.[/quote']

Neymar, Andrade. Maybe Ganso.

Frankly tere will be better options at Eurpoean clubs than anything you have. Andrade is worth very little and looks a talented player. Ganso is good, but you could get much better for him in player exchange.

Right brazilians' date=' I would like your opinion.

British press have linked Tottenham to Oscar.

I think he is the best attacking midfielder you have, better than Lucas and Ganso and he isn't as highly hyped as those two because he doesn't play for a big Sao Paulo or Rio club. Thoughts?[/quote']

Oscar is much better than Ganso, and a little better than Lucas, but they have different playing styles. Lucas plays more like a WING, while Oscar is a typical AM. I dont know if Tottenham is the right place for him, but i also think that he wont leave Internacional this year, because their plan is to sell 1 great talent for year, and it is Damião's turn :) And i also think that is better for him to stay at Brazil for more time

I've always claimed that Oscar is a Brazilian version of Iniesta.

He plays AM, but as he grows stronger, older, and more mature - he should be playing as a creative CM, like he played in the U-20 world cup for Brazil(and after little adjustments did very well, and was the man of the tournament even if FIFA didn't pick him (what a joke lol)

He still need that time to mature, and stepping in that Modric role in Tottenham(if he comes I bet this is to replace him) - will take him time and he's not there yet, but if I need to bet he will get there.

IMO Ganso lost a lot of his football when he had his knee ligaments ruptured. Before that, for me, he was better than Neymar, at least he was more important to Santos, winning important games by himself, but nowadays with no doubts Oscar is in a better form than Ganso. Btw yesterday Ganso refused to sign a new deal with Santos, and is already having some speculations linking him with european clubs.

IMO Ganso lost a lot of his football when he had his knee ligaments ruptured. Before that' date=' for me, he was better than Neymar, at least he was more important to Santos, winning important games by himself, but nowadays with no doubts Oscar is in a better form than Ganso. Btw yesterday Ganso refused to sign a new deal with Santos, and is already having some speculations linking him with european clubs.[/quote']

We, Porto fans, are hoping/dreaming about him becoming our new nº10 :P

What do u guys think of Domingues Willians' date=' who just signed for Udinese as a replacement for Asamoah. Will he rise? Whats his potential? Was he good in Brazil?[/quote']

I have bought him as I think he will rise. Very solid defensively but not great going forward.

How good a player is bernard of atletico mineiro... is it worth buying him?

I haven't seen him at all myself' date=' however I have heard good things. Also these posts, from this thread, might go some way to assist you:

Hey guys, haven't been here for quite a while.

Just wanted to say that Bernard is the best player in the Brasilerao since the league began - and in general for anyone who followed the Gallo, would know he's one of the brightest young talents in all of Brazil.

His set up for Jo's goal last night was phenomenal that was my first time seeing him play will definitely be keeping a eye on him tremendous. Glad it finished 1-0 i feel asleep after that goal. :D

En8eGIXFDhs

what do you guys expect from Junior Paulinho' date=' any chance he'll rise? If not him, which other CM/DM would you rec from Brazil?[/quote']

Fellipe Bastos is definately worth buying.

How good a player is bernard of atletico mineiro... is it worth buying him?

Very good buy him quickly before anyone else does.

I haven't seen him at all myself' date=' however I have heard good things. Also these posts, from this thread, might go some way to assist you:[/quote']

Thanks for the info mate... great assist by the lad, just slapped in a bid for him :D

Udinese have just signed Allan from Vasco for 3m Euros. I guess he could be some kind of replacement for Isla and Asamoa who were transferred to Juventus? What are your opinions for him? He wasn't a starter in Vasco, but could he play more in Udinese, or is he considered as one for the future?

Thanks.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1807682&postcount=861

I agree with the bolded players - I would only include Allan' date=' who I personally like.

He's like a handy-man, he can literally play anywhere u want him to on the pitch - and when he's on it he's always giving 110%, fast, technically solid, knows how to win back the ball, and he has a pretty good burst forward when he takes the dribble too.[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1818326&postcount=909

He will get playing time cause he's a utility man.

He plays anywhere on the pitch especiely in the right flank' date=' both as fullback, midfield, or wing.

Said before, but I really like this kid. he's not a huge talent - but he's a very positive player that any team would love to have as a completing part to the squad.

Will be interesting to see how he develop though, in terms of position. cause this versatility is nice at first but could damage him eventualy.

I think from what I saw this kid should be a rightback in the longterm.. he doesn't stop running, he has a very good aggressive dribble, and he's pretty fast too especiely in the first few steps - but on the other hand isn't offensive enough to contribute in the forward spots.[/quote']

some interesting transfer over the last few days...

Rafael Toloi joins Sao Paulo

Santos let last season top scorer Borges go to Cruzeiro for free

Joao Pedro joins Santos on loan from Palermo....was in great from at Penarol on loan...

plus the big one, Clarence Seedorf!