Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

some interesting transfer over the last few days...

Rafael Toloi joins Sao Paulo

Santos let last season top scorer Borges go to Cruzeiro for free

Joao Pedro joins Santos on loan from Palermo....was in great from at Penarol on loan...

plus the big one' date=' [b']Clarence Seedorf[/b]!

And Forlan, that is 99% sure that he will go to Internacional...

This guy hasn't been mentioned at all and by his stats I thought hed be a definite riser.

Rafael Donato.

well actually I just seen now that he only played in the Baiano 1 (21 times though) and then twice in Serie A for Bahia. This season he is at Cruzeiro and scored twice on his debut, last weekend..hopefully he plays this weekend too.

This guy hasn't been mentioned at all and by his stats I thought hed be a definite riser.

Rafael Donato.

well actually I just seen now that he only played in the Baiano 1 (21 times though) and then twice in Serie A for Bahia. This season he is at Cruzeiro and scored twice on his debut' date=' last weekend..hopefully he plays this weekend too.[/quote']

yeah i was keeping him quiet mate, til he had a few more games! some of his defending was shocking tho...

another one is William Mathues. another ex Bahia player, signed by Vasco. He will be 2nd choice LB. again, lots of apps for Bahia.

And Forlan' date=' that is 99% sure that he will go to Internacional...[/quote']

considering all the talk was to botafogo or atl mineiro, guess they both smashed there wage budget with seedorf & 'dinho...

damiao & forlan could be a very good partnership, if they hold on to the young brazilian...

considering all the talk was to botafogo or atl mineiro' date=' guess they both smashed there wage budget with seedorf & 'dinho...

damiao & forlan could be a very good partnership, if they hold on to the young brazilian...[/quote']

I'm certain Internacional NEED to sell one player, either it be Damiao or Oscar.

Thought Nilmar is joining them for 3m aswell?

Edit: Forgot to mention Conca he already said he wants to return to brazil but it's waaay unlikely he will rejoin Fluminense, he put in a transfer request the other day.

I'm certain Internacional NEED to sell one player' date=' either it be Damiao or Oscar.

Thought Nilmar is joining them for 3m aswell?

Edit: Forgot to mention Conca he already said he wants to return to brazil but it's waaay unlikely he will rejoin Fluminense, he put in a transfer request the other day.[/quote']

I think Nilmar wont join Internacional because of Forlan and becuase Villarreal aked much more for him...

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Id like to know that too.

someone?

He lost space on the team with Leao' date=' but definatelly he is worth getting. Yesterday Sao Paulo announced another coach (Ney Franco), who said that he would use more youth players, so i think he will become a starter again.

Also, about Forlan:

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/internacional/noticia/2012/07/agora-e-oficial-inter-anuncia-contratacao-do-uruguaio-diego-forlan.html

It is in portuguese, but it says that he will arrive Brazil today (and there is a picture of him with Internacional's shirt ;))

Really enjoying Serie A being shown on Espn Uk Internacional vs Cruziero in 30 minutes looking forward to it and seeing Oscar play hopefully. I guess Forlan signing is to soon to see him?

Brazilian league really is for me anyway the most exciting league on par with the Bundesliga i don't get excited about any league as i do these two.

Good game the Internacional is, I have 3 bets on the games tonight:

22:30 Botafogo v Bahia Win Botafogo @1.56

22:30 Botafogo v Bahia Win Over 2.5 @ 1.75

22:30 Internacional v Cruzeiro Win Internacional @ 1.7

So a decent start for me so far.

Decent game so far a bit sloppy but good entertainment could and should have been 3 - 0 to Internacional but for Dagoberto miss although great first touch but Cruziero's Magrao was unlucky as well with the shot cannoning off the bar.

Good game the Internacional is' date=' I have 3 bets on the games tonight:

22:30 Botafogo v Bahia Win Botafogo @1.56

22:30 Botafogo v Bahia Win [b']Over 2.5[/b] @ 1.75

22:30 Internacional v Cruzeiro Win Internacional @ 1.7

So a decent start for me so far.

3-0 Botofogo now it looks like it could be a clean sweep of bets for me tonight:)

Just need Botofogo & Internacional to hold their leads and we are in.:)