Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

3-0 Botofogo now it looks like it could be a clean sweep of bets for me tonight:)

Just need Botofogo & Internacional to hold their leads and we are in.:)

Who scored the 3rd I know it was not Cidinho ?

Elkeson :)

Keep an eye on both 18 year olds Denner and Marquinhos from Corinthians

Teams who win the Libertadores usually give alot of rest to their major guys - Denner is a leftback who was very impressive in the Copinha and got called to the latest u-20 squad - and Marquinhos was the captain of the U-17 squad in both the Sudamericano and the World cup, and looked impressive at times - while he's reckless sometimes and is very short - he is extremely fast and aggressive.

Marquinhos especially i'd say, cause with Castan moving to Roma (Another name who I think would absolutely rise in Europe, to me the 2nd best defender in Brazil after Dede) - I think Marquinhos will get alot more chances to play and showcase himself, and I think he'll make a good impression.

Good to see Cidinho making more of an impact, always liked him since the Pan American games.

Absolutely AMAZING goal from Elkeson too, and with his left foot!! the buildup was amazing aswell.. surely goal of the week.. Seedorf in the stands approved of that one

You guys may get this quite a lot -but brilliant work!

The amount of research and informed opinions on this thread is amazing :)

Keep up the great work guys!

Seconded, one of the very few threads I'm still subbed to.

Btw' date=' Victor Andrade, still 16 years of age, is going to get his 1st start in the Brasilerao tomorrow vs Gremio, playing alongside Neymar.

Worth a watch aswell.[/quote']

I see it finished 4-2 to Santos and Andrade didnt score but did he assist any goals and in general how did he play. It's on Espn Uk now but I can't be bothered to watch as I know the score.

I see it finished 4-2 to Santos and Andrade didnt score but did he assist any goals and in general how did he play. It's on Espn Uk now but I can't be bothered to watch as I know the score.

He never got any assists, he was okay nothing special, he was subbed in 65th-70 th minute I think.He did set up Neymar early but it was offside.

Anderson was awesome and his first goal was class.

There are a lot of Ponte Preta players that have played all fixtures this season and are yet to be added, I could list the players if anybody is able to get these players to be added.

Also, I noticed several sides played youngstars who usually dont play. Thought it was a tad strange.

There are a lot of Ponte Preta players that have played all fixtures this season and are yet to be added' date=' I could list the players if anybody is able to get these players to be added.

Also, I noticed several sides played youngstars who usually dont play. Thought it was a tad strange.[/quote']

You should post them on Kopstars thread.:)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119708

Decent result for Ponte Preta last night in the derby.

Adryan played another 45 minutes for Flamengo in the Fla-Flu derby last night he looked good when he came on and nearly scored at the end but Fred's goal was good enough for Fluminese to bag the 3 points.

You should post them on Kopstars thread.:)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119708

Decent result for Ponte Preta last night in the derby.

Adryan played another 45 minutes for Flamengo in the Fla-Flu derby last night he looked good when he came on and nearly scored at the end but Fred's goal was good enough for Fluminese to bag the 3 points.

Ponte Preta -

Ferron, 7 apps this season, 630 mins and played all season in Serie B last season.

Tiago Alves, 28 years old, 630 mins also.

Ricardinho, 2 goals, 156 mins.

Roger, 540 mins, 3 goals.

Nikao, 325 mins, 1 goal.

Bit strange, especially at their age that I cant find any of these players, hopefully they get added at 60. :D

Ponte Preta -

Ferron' date=' 7 apps this season, 630 mins and played all season in Serie B last season.

Tiago Alves, 28 years old, 630 mins also.

Ricardinho, 2 goals, 156 mins.

Roger, 540 mins, 3 goals.

Nikao, 325 mins, 1 goal.

Bit strange, especially at their age that I cant find any of these players, hopefully they get added at 60. :D[/quote']

Preta look like they have a good chance of staying up as they have some decent early season form, even against Vasco they looked solid in defeat.

Preta look like they have a good chance of staying up as they have some decent early season form' date=' even against Vasco they looked solid in defeat.[/quote']

If you play regularly..what rating is expected, if you finish bottom half? Because I have spotted a lot of risers if its the low 80s.

If you play regularly..what rating is expected' date=' if you finish bottom half? Because I have spotted a lot of risers if its the low 80s.[/quote']

Depending on the teams rating & player minutes , a lot of players will rise from 75-80 ish if they are getting game time in the Seria A,Copa Libertadores & Copa de Brasil.I am not sure if they count minutes in the Gaucho,Paulista,Carioca etc.

I haven't talked about this player, because I was buying him ( :P ).

But, I was impressed by Bruno Peres, he is a new Santos player and he has got some nice skills.

Very quick, nice first touch and confortable with the ball, I just saw him 90min, so, if someone knows more of him, feel free.

He never got any assists' date=' he was okay nothing special, he was subbed in 65th-70 th minute I think.He did set up Neymar early but it was offside.

Anderson was awesome and his first goal was class.[/quote']

haha, i can just tell their are plenty of SM managers who are pretty glum they spent alot of SM millions on Andrade when its clearly the Felipe Anderson show!

do they listen?....(in reference to the new players thread)

:D

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/internacional/noticia/2012/07/jornal-ingles-publica-acerto-de-oscar-com-o-chelsea-por-r-78-milhoes.html?utm_source=Facebook

It's in portuguese but it says that Oscar would have signed with Chelsea according to Daily Mail. The transfer fee would be of R$ 78 MI, something round about € 30 MI. But Inter board says that they haven't received any offers.

Although, himself denied all the rumours.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/internacional/noticia/2012/07/jornal-ingles-publica-acerto-de-oscar-com-o-chelsea-por-r-78-milhoes.html?utm_source=Facebook

It's in portuguese but it says that Oscar would have signed with Chelsea according to Daily Mail. The transfer fee would be of R$ 78 MI' date=' something round about € 30 MI. But Inter board says that they haven't received any offers.

Although, himself denied all the rumours.[/quote']

Us Tottenham fans think Chelsea are playing games to make us sell Modric to them.

Us Tottenham fans think Chelsea are playing games to make us sell Modric to them.

Modric wont move to chelsea, because if he goes to another club outside the EPL, former club zagreb and his agent get a big cut of the transfer fee...

why is it that way, because his agent is the son of the zagreb d.o.f!

and their isnt any truth in the Oscar rumour....

Santos are offloading Ganso & Elano....

Ganso possibly to Internacional, if they sell Oscar or Damiao. but he has stated he will not play for Santos again ( well his agent did, and his agent owns most of his rights...)

Elano more or less has signed with Gremio on a 2 year deal.