Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Modric wont move to chelsea' date=' because if he goes to another club outside the EPL, former club zagreb and his agent get a big cut of the transfer fee...

why is it that way, because his agent is the son of the zagreb d.o.f!

and their isnt any truth in the Oscar rumour....[/quote']

Oh I know that we won't sell Modric to them, just that this is what we think Chelsea are doing.

25 mil is really paying premium for Oscar.

I mean he's a great player and all don't get me wrong - but he's not gonna contribute like a 25million euro player atleast not right now.

He'll need to adjust to the physicality of the EPL for sure, and to the speed of the game too - although he's a very intelligent player.

I think in general his future is more in the Iniesta mold rather then a real playmaker.. bht he needs to have more body balance and physicality to play in the center midfield like that - also he's too right-leg dominant.

25 mil is really paying premium for Oscar.

I mean he's a great player and all don't get me wrong - but he's not gonna contribute like a 25million euro player atleast not right now.

He'll need to adjust to the physicality of the EPL for sure' date=' and to the speed of the game too - although he's a very intelligent player.

I think in general his future is more in the Iniesta mold rather then a real playmaker.. bht he needs to have more body balance and physicality to play in the center midfield like that - also he's too right-leg dominant.[/quote']

You're also paying for his potential though, and as you know he has massive potential, already replaced Ganso in the no 10 shirt for Brazil, and for all the hype around Ganso, Oscar is already developed further as a player in the no 10 role and hes far more dynamic as a attacker, stays clear of injuries aswell, and has a good attitude judging by him staying loyal to Inter, worth the fee imo, you're not going to get Brazil talent on the cheap anymore, look how much Danilo went for.

Is the transfer of Leandro Castan to Roma agreed? Also' date=' i'm i right to think that he will be a starter if he moves there (judging by their other CBs, Juan, Heinze etc)?[/quote']

Yes it is confirmed, snap him up ASAP, i expect him to start.

Whats the story in Brazil regarding Oscar as there are conflicting reports on the web saying it's agreed but the player and club have denied any deal has been reached. I'd be disappointed to see him go to Spurs never mind Chelsea but I suppose it's better than Inter Milan although A.C would have been nice but I read they are broke.

I'm lead to believe that Oscar really is headed to Chelsea.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9390745/Oscar-represents-a-new-emphasis-on-youth-from-Chelsea-and-is-tipped-to-be-their-Mesut-Ozil.html

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/4063/exclusive/2012/07/11/3234820/chelsea-outbid-tottenham-to-close-in-on-25m-oscar

Apparently, the deal with Chelsea has reached an advanced stage. The telegraph article, reads as though the deal is already done!

Either way, can someone tell me if he is due a rise?

Hi I need some help regarding the below mentioned Brazil players. Who is the best between:

Wellington Nem - AM/FDW 20yrs - 83

Felipe Anderson - AM/WNG 19yrs - 80

Well, both players are amazing and you should get them both for your team... But if you wanna choose only one of them, i would say Felipe Anderson. With Ganso leaving Santos he will become a starter (how last game, were he scored twice and gave 1 assist) and will show how good he is.

Thanks for the help. I was not sure beacuse of the fact that Wellington Nem already plays for Brazil national team.

Also what about Tavares ADRYAN? How do you rate him for the future?

92+ for sure

Bruno Peres? Really? No one can talk about this player?

;)

Can only say the basic thing about him: Buyed from Guarani in the last week, where he left a great impression, specially on the Campeonato Paulista's finals (against Santos). Santos has a lot of problems on the RB, so this is the major reason that he was brought. This is what i can say about him :)

Can only say the basic thing about him: Buyed from Guarani in the last week' date=' where he left a great impression, specially on the Campeonato Paulista's finals (against Santos). Santos has a lot of problems on the RB, so this is the major reason that he was brought. This is what i can say about him :)[/quote']

Sounds good to me, do you think he will stay at Santos after the loan and will he be in the first team for the rest of the Serie A?

I am hoping for a win for Corinthians tonight against Botofogo as I have them in a double with a horse that won earlier.

Selection Selection Details Result

Worcester

18:10

Race winner

2012-07-11 18:10:00

Gentleman Jeff @ 5/2

Win

Brazilian

Corinthians v Botafogo RJ

Match betting

2012-07-11 23:30:00

Corinthians @ 8/11

Pending

Channel : Internet

Bet Placed At : 11/07/2012

Bet Type : Double

A couple of tweets regarding Brazil Serie A:.

Santos say they'll want €21 million if Paulo Henrique Ganso moves to a Brazilian team or €49 million if he moves abroad.

Santos want €12 million for their 45% of the economic rights of Paulo Henrique Ganso. Investors DIS own the other 55%.

Flamengo prepared to offer Diego €200,000 a month as they attempt to get him on loan from Wolfsburg.

After having their €5million bid for Nilmar rejected, Internacional say they will up the offer. Villarreal want €8 million.

Adriano training with a ball for the first time since surgery in April.

Sounds good to me' date=' do you think he will stay at Santos after the loan and will he be in the first team for the rest of the Serie A?[/quote']

He isn't loaned. Santos got him for free untill the end of 2013. And i don't think he will be a starter because Fucile is back from injury (and he is the starter) :)

Monteiro RAFAEL is he expecting a rise in the Brazil changes ?

Not at the moment mate. Fábio started all the games for Cruzeiro in the league...

He isn't loaned. Santos got him for free untill the end of 2013. And i don't think he will be a starter because Fucile is back from injury (and he is the starter) :)

Sem custos' date=' o jogador chega por empréstimo até o final de 2013, e fica à disposição do técnico Muricy Ramalho neste domingo, contra o Grêmio, pelo Brasileirão.[/i'] in Lancenet

Anyway, I now Fucile and he is just loaned from Porto until december, but do you think he could fight for a spot on first team? Also Fucile can play as a left back and Bruno Peres as a mildfielder (I think).

Thanks for the answers ;)

Corinthians v Botofogo Line ups:

Corinthians:

Cássio

Paulo André

Fábio Santos

Chicão

Alessandro

Danilo

Alex

Paulinho

Ralf

Elton

Romarinho

Botofogo

Jefferson

Lucas

Fábio Ferreira

Antônio Carlos

Márcio Azevedo

Renato

Fellype Gabriel

Andrezinho

Elkeson

Lucas Zen

Cidinho

Watch game live here [not English commentry]

http://www.usagoals.com/live/147114-corinthians-vs-botafogo-rj/watch/stream/online/free/feed/p2p/en/vivo/tv/gratis/

Yay' date=' Romarinhos playing :D[/quote']

Yes I am hoping he gets on the scoresheet tonight :)

The first 6/8 minutes has been all Botofogo though.

Here is the subs benches:

Corinthians:

Adilson

Danilo Fernandes

Douglas

L. Ramírez

Marquinhos

Wallace

Welder

Botofogo\:

Brinner

Jeferson Filho