Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

What are the chances of Brazil league rating cap (assuming there is one) being increased -as it seems with the influx of European players and foreign players in general and the increased wealth of clubs should increase their ability to compete on the World Stage..

What about this player jadson(18 years) i saw his stats and he played 6 games but he is not on the database.Any thoughts on him

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/173351/cc/5739

I've been trying to add this player for weeks but because of the rubbish SoccerWiki its been rejected despite his game time.

People talking about Ademilson on the new players thread. Is he actually ny good?

Yeah looks a prospect alright' date=' but i'm not sure he'll get a lot of game time this season. There are a few i've been waiting on in Brazil to come up on the database, though some are getting added too early for me while some are being rejected that should be on....[/font']

Anyone has any info on 22yo Bruno Peres who just moved to santos from Guarani?

Pretty much he already played 1 full game for Santos despite being just transfered.

I was wondering if he is any good and if he will be a regular for Santos and also if he has potential.

Pretty much he already played 1 full game for Santos despite being just transfered.

I was wondering if he is any good and if he will be a regular for Santos and also if he has potential.

I already asked here the same mate. I saw his game, and I loved what he did, first game and so confident. Fast and good feet.

Let's see what he can do and minutes he can play.

Can somebody help me with these players' date=' How are they doing at their Clubs, Should i keep them.

Bruno Uvini

Martins Rene

Henrique Miranda

Wellington Nem

Willian Barbio

THANKS/[/quote']

uvini got capped by brazil but rejected by spurs. go figure.

Nem is worth getting. rather talented kid from what i see.

not sure about the rest.

Can somebody help me with these players' date=' How are they doing at their Clubs, Should i keep them.

Bruno Uvini

Martins Rene

Henrique Miranda

Wellington Nem

[b']Willian Barbio[/b]

THANKS/

Barbio is not getting much minutes, but I went to his debut game this year and i liked what I saw, but he need more minutes to get more experience, he will start the next match on sunday replacing Eder Luis who is injured, Vasco will play against the last-place Atletico-GO, now is the time to show something. Uvini and Nem were already answered, and I have never seen the others playing.

Some twitter Brazil stuffs:

Sky Sport in Italy saying Atlético Mineiro are lining up a bid for AC Milan's Robinho. The Brazilians already have Ronaldinho on the books.

Manchester United reported to have offered €33 million for Lucas Moura - São Paulo looking for €38 million - buyout clause is €80 million.

São Paulo turn down Manchester United offer for Lucas Moura.

Brazilian Football Confederation say they're not going to release Olympic squad players for this weekend's Brasileirão games.

Internacional admit Chelsea contact about Oscar.

Chelsea player, Florient Malouda, apparently in talks with Santos.

Wolfsburg expected to reject Flamengo's loan bid for Diego.

I haven't talked about this player' date=' because I was buying him ( :P ).

But, I was impressed by Bruno Peres, he is a new Santos player and he has got some nice skills.

Very quick, nice first touch and confortable with the ball, I just saw him 90min, so, if someone knows more of him, feel free.[/quote']

Definitely snap him up, i got him as a free agent.

Just checked the last page and ratings not updated, new to this thread so I am sorry if this has already been asked:

What rises are these players looking at?

Lucas M, Ganso, Casemiro, Oscar, Andrade, Adryan?

Thanks, are there anybody I really must snap up because they will really rise well and/or are definitely big future talents.

Much appreciated.

Just checked the last page and ratings not updated' date=' new to this thread so I am sorry if this has already been asked:

Thanks, are there anybody I really must snap up because they will really rise well and/or are definitely big future talents.

Much appreciated.[/quote']

boy there are alot of players like neymar , jordi alba , borini , varane , chamberlain and many more :)

Just checked the last page and ratings not updated' date=' new to this thread so I am sorry if this has already been asked:

You forgot Neymar and Damiao. :)

Romarinho ;)