Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I think you're confusing man' date=' he start in the 11 for this game and got replaced .

Diego Maurício

for Adryan 57'

from soccerway.[/quote']

I am not watching as I was watching the Spain v Greece Under 19's Euro final.

I just saw a tweet on twitter with Adryan and Mauricio and presumed Adryan was coming on.

My mistake and nice to see he started then.

Good to see Bruno Peres get his second start for Santos today. Is he now gonna be a regular or is he playing due to others being injured/suspended?

As someone said, it's because of Fucile injury but he is playing very well and he is so fast :o

Twitter rumours:

Alot of wind getting blew about on twitter how much is true is anyones guess.

Rumours going round that Neymar is close to signing for Barcelona for €60 million.

Shakhtar Donetsk's Brazilian midfielder, Willian da Silva, once again being linked with Chelsea.

Gazzetta dello Sport saying that Tottenham are interested in former Brazil starting keeper Julio César

Internacional's arch-enemies, Grêmio, reported to have offered Villarreal €7 million for Nilmar.

Santos interested in AC Milan`s Robinho. Brazil keeper Rafael Cabral could be used in swap deal.

Sky Sport in Italy saying Atlético Mineiro are lining up a bid for AC Milan's Robinho. The Brazilians already have Ronaldinho on the books

Oh Fuciles still on loan there? :o

I thought he would have gone back to Porto by now.

No, he is loaned until december. And I think should stay, and I hope he can be used as a change, for deals between both clubs.

Twitter rumours:

Alot of wind getting blew about on twitter how much is true is anyones guess.

Rumours going round that Neymar is close to signing for Barcelona for €60 million.

Shakhtar Donetsk's Brazilian midfielder' date=' Willian da Silva, once again being linked with Chelsea.

[b']G[/b]azzetta dello Sport saying that Tottenham are interested in former Brazil starting keeper Julio César

Internacional's arch-enemies, Grêmio, reported to have offered Villarreal €7 million for Nilmar.

Santos interested in AC Milan`s Robinho. Brazil keeper Rafael Cabral could be used in swap deal.

Sky Sport in Italy saying Atlético Mineiro are lining up a bid for AC Milan's Robinho. The Brazilians already have Ronaldinho on the books

yeah some of these are a bit off....whats the source on twitter?

Neymar is off on olympic duty now so duno how he fit a trip to barca in...plus he wont move til after 2014 so not to jeopodise his world cup place.

Nilmar has signed for al rayyan

think there is some truth in the Julio Cesar rumour as Lyon wanted a deal for Lloris done by yesterday.....

i heard the Robinho rumour other day from tim vickery so that could have some legs..

yeah some of these are a bit off....whats the source on twitter?

Neymar is off on olympic duty now so duno how he fit a trip to barca in...plus he wont move til after 2014 so not to jeopodise his world cup place.

Nilmar has signed for al rayyan

think there is some truth in the Julio Cesar rumour as Lyon wanted a deal for Lloris done by yesterday.....

i heard the Robinho rumour other day from tim vickery so that could have some legs..

I saw Nilmar moved to Rayyan, type in Neymar in twitter and you will see multiple mentions of Barca and the 60 mill for Neymar, I only added the twitter rumours so others can read the gossip and that is what it is just gossip.

Edit:Santos are denying the Neymar stuff.

I saw Nilmar moved to Rayyan' date=' type in Neymar in twitter and you will see multiple mentions of Barca and the 60 mill for Neymar, I only added the twitter rumours so others can read the gossip and that is what it is just gossip.

Edit:Santos are denying the Neymar stuff.[/quote']

yeah the neymar stuff is probably still an extension on the bid Barca made around the Club Cup time...

anyways...

the latest Robinho rumours is now to Santos, good spot there, accurate to with the swap deal for Rafael...

Santos management are about to try to sign Brazilian international forward Robinho (28) from AC Milan again. Peixe are willing to offer 4 million euros and the ownership of Brazilian international goalkeeper Rafael (22), already provided with a Portuguese double passport, who would keep playing for them one year long more.

just to mention that with high touted CB Dede signing a contract extension the other day, in demand midfielders Ralf & Paulinho have also extended their contracts until 2015! seems many Brazilians want to stay at home to ensure they are in the running for the WC2014 squad...

how is oscar doing? is he really as good as I read everywhere?

I already have Lucas' date=' is he anywhere near as good as he is?[/b']

No...Oscar isnt as good as Lucas and he's way to overhyped after he was linked with the Chelsea move.He isnt that special.

No...Oscar isnt as good as Lucas and he's way to overhyped after he was linked with the Chelsea move.He isnt that special.

Another 'overhyped' player? Come on, Oscar is a top talent who fully deserves the attention that he's receiving.

The move to Chelsea has nothing to do with the praise he receives. His recent performances for club and country justify why he's considered to be a real gem.

Totally agree :)

Why is it a mistake if he's 'overhyped'? Based on your assessment he's "nothing special".....so it's not as if Chelsea are going to ruin the career of a player that is destined for great things?

Which is it to be?

It looks like Chelsea are making great efforts to bring in top youngsters who will make a huge impact in the team for years to come.