Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

tim vickery was talking about them today on talksport' date=' he really rates Oscar & cant believe Man.Utd are bidding 20M+ for Lucas...he describes him as a Theo Walcott with better dribbling skills&a decent long range shot.....but not worth 20M+!!

he also talked about Ganso, and how he is not become the player he was hyped to be and how Oscar has over taken him as the future AM of Brazil....[/quote']

IMO Ganso has plenty of habilty to take his spot back in the starting 11 of NT, now is the right time for him to go to Europe and show what he can do.

Interesting piece of gossip from the Twittersphere:

Tottenham reported to be looking at Fluminense's Wellington Nem & perhaps Manuel Lanzini.

Wellington Nem's buyout clause is €20 / £16 million but would go for less than that.

I like Nem :)

Not sure about the story though, but it does seems like young Brazilian Attacking Midfielders are in fashion at the minute.

Interesting piece of gossip from the Twittersphere:

Tottenham reported to be looking at Fluminense's Wellington Nem & perhaps Manuel Lanzini.

Wellington Nem's buyout clause is €20 / £16 million but would go for less than that.

I like Nem :)

Not sure about the story though' date=' but it does seems like young Brazilian Attacking Midfielders are in fashion at the minute.[/quote']

how would they get work permits???? unless have a dual passport i guess....

how would they get work permits???? unless have a dual passport i guess....

Permits are dished out to anyone these days. Clubs simply claim the player to be of an extraordinary talent and the permit is then authorised.

tim vickery was talking about them today on talksport' date=' he really rates Oscar & cant believe Man.Utd are bidding 20M+ for Lucas...he describes him as a Theo Walcott with better dribbling skills&a decent long range shot.....but not worth 20M+!!

he also talked about Ganso, and how he is not become the player he was hyped to be and how Oscar has over taken him as the future AM of Brazil....[/quote']

Well hey, I sure agree with that assessment of Lucas right now.

And again i'm not writing him off at all - I mean we can look back at these posts a few years from now and laugh how we only cost 30 mil etc.

But right now if you're United, you're paying 75% for potential, 25% for ability.

Lucas I think is worth 15-20 mil euro max personally - but I can understand whoever values him more - cause the upside he has is really high IF he gets it and become a polished offensive player.

What's working in his favor is he got 2 elite skills mastered, at 19 years of age - 1 is his speed and explosiveness - the 2nd is his shooting ability.

Maybe we could add dribbling too - although I think his dribbling needs improvement personally and it's too loose.

So there's surely a great foundation - and he's also a relentless kid on the pitch and a real fighter with loads of energy.

Let's say like this - those who have the money and it doesn't really bother them - for the chance that he does make it to the next level and expand his game and not become a 1 trick pony (what he is right now) - i'm ok with it.

Those who are short on money and need to spend in wisely, and are looking for an immediate star impact player? I'll absolutely advise them against it, as Lucas is a project, and not at all a guaranteed success.

--

And Oscar will take time to adjust aswell btw, although he's a much more complete player in terms of his abilities and his football IQ and intelligent.

The physicality will be a big issue for him in England, same as it was to for example Luka Modric early on.. he will really need to get stronger, and will also need to learn to use his left leg alot more in his passing, cause he's extremely right leg depended right now and it hurts him.

Oscar problem for me is - I think eventually his calling card is in an attacking CM role, ala Iniesta - but he only played that role in the U-20 world cup so far in his career, and still need to adjust to it in order to be relied to play there at the highest level in Europe - and ofcourse the physical part goes hand in hand with that aswell.

Otavinho / Otavio is one to watch...got a start last night for Internacional..

i remember Insider mentioning him a couple years back.

Andrigo is another im hoping we will see soon.

Not sure but I think he ment Lucas Otavio, a Santos young 2nd volante.

I say this cause i've actually watched Lucas Otavio on the Copinha, and this kid is seriously talented - he's small in frame but really feisty with lots of fight in him - but also very skilled on the ball with great technique and passing ability.

I expect him to reach Santos senior squad next year.

Although I could be wrong obviously and he ment that Inter kid (I haven't seen him personally yet) - But remembering how impressive Lucas Otavio was in the Copinha for Santos I immediately thought of him in reference to that name.

Not sure but I think he ment Lucas Otavio' date=' a Santos young 2nd volante.

I say this cause i've actually watched Lucas Otavio on the Copinha, and this kid is seriously talented - he's small in frame but really feisty with lots of fight in him - but also very skilled on the ball with great technique and passing ability.

I expect him to reach Santos senior squad next year.

Although I could be wrong obviously and he ment that Inter kid (I haven't seen him personally yet) - But remembering how impressive Lucas Otavio was in the Copinha for Santos I immediately thought of him in reference to that name.[/quote']

yes you are right, he did mention Lucas Otavio, but this new Otavinho seems to have a bright future according to some Inter fans....they have a nice crop to come through in Lucas Lima, Mike & Joao Paulo, now Otavinho all picking up a few minutes here and there...interesting season ahead!

Another Brazilian Attacking Midfielder linked to the Premier:

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will send his scouts to watch Brazilian midfielder Ganso, 22, in their London 2012 warm-up game with Team GB on Friday.

From the Sun so take with pinch of salt.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-gossip-brazils-ganso-1150359

Mazino is on the scoresheet early [with his 4th goal in 8 games this season ] in the game against Cortiba-20mins gone.

Denner, the young leftback on Corinthians I mentioned the other week, will debut today instead.

He was a real standout in their Copinha side, and should make a push for a starting LB spot next year in my opinion.

Wolfsburg bought Fagner from Vasco

GOLACO BERNARD.

This kid is unreal.

didnt get a mention for the olympic team did he?

mineiro shot at the title? very good attacking quartet in R9, Bernard, Jo & Danilinho....

hows goods Auremir? was a starter for Nautico and snapped up by Vasco...new starter for Romulo or just covering for the time?

didnt get a mention for the olympic team did he?

mineiro shot at the title? very good attacking quartet in R9' date=' Bernard, Jo & Danilinho....

hows goods Auremir? was a starter for Nautico and snapped up by Vasco...new starter for Romulo or just covering for the time?[/quote']

I find it strange the goalkeeper situation between Giovanni & Victor, Giovanni had a decent start to the campaign with just one goal let in for the first two games then playing the first 7 games then Victor takes over for last 4 games, Did Giovanni get injured as it is not usually the best thing to do to change a goalkeeper after a great start to the campaign.

Awesome match of Bernard, 2 assists and 1 beautiful goal. Here it goes the video.

SeqXGw--_iI

I find it strange the goalkeeper situation between Giovanni & Victor, Giovanni had a decent start to the campaign with just one goal let in for the first two games then playing the first 7 games then Victor takes over for last 4 games, Did Giovanni get injured as it is not usually the best thing to do to change a goalkeeper after a great start to the campaign.

Victor is far from his best form, but I don't know why, he is still considered one of the best GKs on Brazil, but IMO Giovanni is a great GK and shouldn't be on the bench.

Awesome match of Bernard' date=' 2 assists and 1 beautiful goal. Here it goes the video.

Victor is far from his best form, but I don't know why, he is still considered one of the best GKs on Brazil, but IMO Giovanni is a great GK and shouldn't be on the bench.[/quote']

the kid is on fire. great play. good to see Ronaldinho playing well too.

I don't watch brazilian championship and I have a question' date='is Bernard a future 90+?...we can put him in the group of future stars from brazil,with oscar,neymar,lucas,damiao,ganso???[/quote']

Definately buy him and Wellington Nem ;)

Annoyed Diego Souza is moving to Al Ittihad :(, Anyone mentioned about santos signing Patricio Rodriguez? Not been on here in a while so not sure if it's been spoken about. Heard good things about him.

Definately buy him and Wellington Nem ;)

Annoyed Diego Souza is moving to Al Ittihad :(' date=' Anyone mentioned about santos signing [b']Patricio Rodriguez[/b]? Not been on here in a while so not sure if it's been spoken about. Heard good things about him.

no, no one really talks about transfers on here, u did beat me to posting about this one though! yes he was heavily linked with Torino as a steeping stone into Europe but Santos have nipped in. He is promising, but hopefully not another Defrederico...

also annouced is Juan Martinez move to Corinth plus Paolo Guerrero, very good striking pair. Romarinho may slip out the team now...

Fagner ( a good RB) has join Wolfsburg in Germany

and another young Internacional talent i mentioned, Lucas Lima, has been allowed to move to Botafogo, 5 year deal. i guess he was frustrated at not getting a chance! INT parted with Dorival Junior so the kid could have stayed but has moved on instead of seeing if new manager Fernandao gave him a shot...

I have these Brazil players and sorry but i will ask very lame questions. When the moment should i sell these player?

brazil.jpg

Keep David Luiz, Uvini, Bernard, Oscar, Nem, Mazinho, Romarinho and Damiao. The rest you can sell for sure

I see Ademilson scored for Sao Paulo is anyone able to post a video of the goal as I cant find it please?

Here it is

27sjCovRhGQ

Just read reports that Joel Santana has been sacked at Flamengo.

Yes' date=' and Dorival Júnior is the favorite to take his spot.

I would also like to point out Santos FRED of Internacional, 2 goals in 3 games, and made an excellent game yesterday with 1 goal and 1 assist, here is the video of Inter game too:

[YOUTUBE']VKc7MkCJC6c[/YOUTUBE]