Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

plz any1

is he worth keeping?

Scored a lot of goals at the Campeonato Paulista (state championship) because Luis Fabiano was injured. He knows how to score goals, but there is no chance he will get game time at Sao Paulo, so i think you should sell him...

Is Junior Seba anything special?

I like him personally' date=' I think he'll break into Porto senior team eventually.. think i'd keep him, I think the move to Portugal will do him good, he's strong, fast, knows how to assist\score goals - and Porto is a great place to develop.

Another kid i'd reccomand to keep an eye on is Leo, from Cruziero (no idea what his full name is) - he's a young striker who played in the Brazilian U-17 teams in the Sudamericano and the U-17 world cup and imo impressed quite a bit, esp in the former.

He didn't play with the senior side yet, but I think that is just inevitable and will happen during the year, if he's not sold to Europe before that (Cruziero tends to sell their young talents very quickly)

I don't mean Leo the CB, so it can be confusing as I can't tell his full name - but he's a 18 year old striker, plays like a complete 9 forward, and worth to keep an eye on - here's his picture

[img']http://e.imguol.com/esporte/futebol/2011/04/09/leo-comemora-gol-com-lucas-piazon-gol-pela-selecao-brasileira-contra-a-argentina-no-sul-americano-sub-17-1302403396938_300x300.jpg[/img]

What's the potential of Lucas Fernando from Gremio? I already have Casemiro and a number of DM in my first team and am trying to cut my squad down' date=' so I'm thinking on selling him! Thanks in advance! :)[/quote']

Keep him and sell Casemiro, Casemiro lost his football and is already starting some matches on the bench.

Keep him and sell Casemiro' date=' Casemiro lost his football and is already starting some matches on the bench.[/quote']

But I noticed that Casemiro is back-up for the Olympics team, which makes it hard for me to sell. Is there any particular reason why he is ahead of him in the international pecking order and do you think Fernando will take over him soon enough? Thanks very much for the help btw! :)

But I noticed that Casemiro is back-up for the Olympics team' date=' which makes it hard for me to sell. Is there any particular reason why he is ahead of him in the international pecking order and do you think Fernando will take over him soon enough? Thanks very much for the help btw! :)[/quote']

casemiro is only there because team mate Wellington has a long term injury... wellington is a better player IMO and will take his place both at club and country when fit again...

Id put them in this order

Wellington

Fernando

Casemiro.

casemiro is only there because team mate Wellington has a long term injury... wellington is a better player IMO and will take his place both at club and country when fit again...

Wellington

Fernando

Casemiro.

Ahhh yeah, heard of Wellingotn. Always been highly regarded as a talent! Thanks very much mate, repped for your help! What are your opinions of Oliveria Wallace and is he worth paying max for? I am currently in part of a bidding war for him, also what is his potential? Thanks in advance! :)

Wellington

Fernando

Casemiro.

I also have Casemiro. I am in a competitive set-up, but could do with some cash. Should I sell him?

What about Seedorf? go down at Botafogo?

I also have Casemiro. I am in a competitive set-up' date=' but could do with some cash. Should I sell him?

What about Seedorf? go down at Botafogo?[/quote']

yes seedorf will drop. maybe -2.

casemiro, if its very competitive, keep him. if you could get him back, then sell.

Ahhh yeah' date=' heard of Wellingotn. Always been highly regarded as a talent! Thanks very much mate, repped for your help! What are your opinions of Oliveria Wallace and is he worth paying max for? I am currently in part of a bidding war for him, also what is his potential? Thanks in advance! :)[/quote']

Wallace....hmm. IMO not worth a bidding war. havent seen him in much Serie A games and still very young & raw. id pay 1M maximum.

lots of clubs watching him, but he wouldnt be a starter.

Another great game for Fred(Inter) today.

A great assist to Dagoberto for the 1-0, and in general just so much work on the field.

This kid is like Ramires on steroids.

The amount of ground he covers on both ends of the pitch is just ridiculous, and the amazing thing is he's sprinting like 80% of the time (and his acceleration is extremely fast).

He played a more central midfield role today with D'Alessandro back to the lineup as the AM, and showed fantastic understanding defensively in the midfield which I didn't think he had - he has alot of fight in him - and on offense he played smart 1 touch football mainly.

He's really small, but I really really like this kids attitude on the pitch. he's a non-stop workhorse.

I like Casemiro he can't be written off after just a few below par games.

São Paulo 3-0 down and only 30 minutes gone against Atlético GO' date=' Now that is shocking.[/quote']

It's not just a few bad games though - it's been going on for nearly a full season now.

----

Ademilson scoring again, Romario-esque with his feel and anticipation inside the box. 2 goals in his first 2 starts of his young career.

It's not just a few bad games though - it's been going on for nearly a full season now.

----

Ademilson scoring again' date=' Romario-esque with his feel and anticipation inside the box. 2 goals in his first 2 starts of his young career.[/quote']

and the fact they keep buying heavily to fix it! the amount of defenders that have come in!