Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

daggers you clearly havent seen wallace play hes an outstanding talent' date=' hes been in very good form check out his first goal for fluminense [url']
[/url] also ademilson looks like a clinical finisher for sao paulo 2 goals in a week both good finishes

i did say i havent seen him much...but i do stand by the fact he is young & raw.

he will start a few games now for FLU as regular RB Bruno Vieira has an injury.

he has been coverted by some european clubs like napoli, hopefully he will stay in Brazil and develop for now.

Yes Ademilson is a player i have been awaiting to make his mark after such a promising youth career so far. 2 goals should keep him in the squad and with Fernandinho leaving its between Luis Fabiano, Willian Jose & Osvaldo for places so he could rack up quite a few minutes..

Ademilson scoring again' date=' Romario-esque with his feel and anticipation inside the box. 2 goals in his first 2 starts of his young career.[/quote']

Yes, Ademilson is starting to prove his finishing skills, now in a higher level. :) Tbh, i didn't expect him to be a starter at this stage, but he seems to grab every opportunity he is given. I would expect him to develop a lot in the future.

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hi :)

What do you think about Douglas and Barbio of Vasco de Gama? And Samuel Rosa of Fluminense

Thanks

Barbio and Samuel have some quality, Samuel was crucial against Nautico making the 2 goals of the victory, and he's been doing well in every game, Barbio is very skillful and fast, and in the last games I noticed that he is improving his passing hability, and helped giving some assists. However I don't think the same of Douglas, he is a regular player, since he joined the starting team Vasco didn't suffered much goals, but in the last games Vasco didn't have such tough opponents (except Botafogo).

Another great game for Fred(Inter) today.

A great assist to Dagoberto for the 1-0' date=' and in general just so much work on the field.

This kid is like Ramires on steroids.

The amount of ground he covers on both ends of the pitch is just ridiculous, and the amazing thing is he's sprinting like 80% of the time (and his acceleration is extremely fast).

He played a more central midfield role today with D'Alessandro back to the lineup as the AM, and showed fantastic understanding defensively in the midfield which I didn't think he had - he has alot of fight in him - and on offense he played smart 1 touch football mainly.

He's really small, but I really really like this kids attitude on the pitch. he's a non-stop workhorse.[/quote']

You know you have some engine if it's compared to Ramires, but Ramires ON STEROIDS?!

His breakthrough has been quite remarkable, 4apps, 2 goals and 2 assists.

Watching a few clips of him, it all started v MG coming on in the second half, a real poachers finish when he comes in late in to the box to guide the ball in, very much Oscar esque with his late runs.

In his second game v Ateltico G, his first was an assist, robbing the opposing player and running the full length of the pitch, had the intelligence to hold and wait for support and played a perfectly weighted pass for jaja to score. His goal was sensational, plays a 1 -2 with a teammate and accelerates past two players and slots home from 15 yards.

Third game like you said was against fig, great cross to the far post, again uses his bullet acceleration.

Will be looking to catch him live definitely.

Looks like Inter have already found someone to fill in for Oscar, though reminds me so much of Ramires, he has the looks and style.

You know you have some engine if it's compared to Ramires' date=' but Ramires ON STEROIDS?!

His breakthrough has been quite remarkable, 4apps, 2 goals and 2 assists.

Watching a few clips of him, it all started v MG coming on in the second half, a real poachers finish when he comes in late in to the box to guide the ball in, very much Oscar esque with his late runs.

In his second game v Ateltico G, his first was an assist, robbing the opposing player and running the full length of the pitch, had the intelligence to hold and wait for support and played a perfectly weighted pass for jaja to score. His goal was sensational, plays a 1 -2 with a teammate and accelerates past two players and slots home from 15 yards.

Third game like you said was against fig, great cross to the far post, again uses his bullet acceleration.

Will be looking to catch him live definitely.

Looks like Inter have already found someone to fill in for Oscar, though reminds me so much of Ramires, he has the looks and style.[/quote']

Manage to catch the second half of yesterdays game, Inter v Vasco, not the best of games, both teams lacking quality in the final third, Forlan played his first game for Inter, was pretty disappointing but im sure he'll get his form back with fitness.

Another 90 minutes for Fred, looked very tired towards the end of the game, one moment forlan played a through ball to him but the keeper got to it just before fred could get on the end of the pass, apart from that there was not much else from him in the attacking third, but despite so much talent that inter possesses in attack (d'allesandro, forlan, jaja, dagoberto) i feel he will still become an important player for the club, fernandao the new coach sets his team up to press high, no one did that better than Fred yesterday, breaks up play deep then likes to bring the ball out forward, not your usual brazillian number 10, he likes to play more deeper, then break forward, very much like Ramires.

Certainty for any team on SM.

I'm taking Santos Fred is the new golden boy of the next review? :D

And of the old ones' date=' Duarte Bernard?[/quote']

there is a new golden boy every week, not helped by the hype generated on here! take your pick from the kids drafted in to the Corinthians side when they were in Libertadores action, majorly hyped on here but they have dropped back into the youth sides/reserves...

Bernard is by far the best buy. Auremir is another one to pick up.

Fred looks good, but he isnt the first name on the teamsheet. players seem to drift in and out the side in brazil...Rodrigo Moledo hasnt been in the side for a while now and he was likely to be a good riser...

Has anyone spoke about William Matheus. No doubt hes got to be one of the best 75 buys..

Not a great player but still better than Feltri for me' date=' Feltri doesn't even know how to cross a ball.

there is a new golden boy every week, not helped by the hype generated on here! take your pick from the kids drafted in to the Corinthians side when they were in Libertadores action, majorly hyped on here but they have dropped back into the youth sides/reserves...

Bernard is by far the best buy. Auremir is another one to pick up.

Fred looks good, but he isnt the first name on the teamsheet. players seem to drift in and out the side in brazil...Rodrigo Moledo hasnt been in the side for a while now and he was likely to be a good riser...

Auremir is just like Feltri except he is good playing defense, but is another player that catches the ball and doesn't know what to do with it, and with Jonas (another bad player) arriving from Coritiba Auremir probably will go to the bench.

What sort of rise do you think nikao will get?
Anyone? Seems to be a regular for the Ponte Pera' date=' but they are only bottom half of the table. +4 Possible?[/quote']

It's hard to say what will happen to the Ponte Preta players... The team rating is very low, top rated player is 83 and team average about 79. This will obviously increase with their promotion to serie a, but just how much will depend on their table position when they start to review.

With their current position (10th) and Nikao's stats for now I would say 76 - 80/81, but if Ponte Preta can keep their mid-table position and Nikao will keep starting games I wouldn't rule out a rise to 82.

It's hard to say what will happen to the Ponte Preta players... The team rating is very low' date=' top rated player is 83 and team average about 79. This will obviously increase with their promotion to serie a, but just how much will depend on their table position when they start to review.

With their current position (10th) and Nikao's stats for now I would say 76 - 80/81, but if Ponte Preta can keep their mid-table position and Nikao will keep starting games I wouldn't rule out a rise to 82.[/quote']

Thats great to hear. I hope they can stay in a good position, potentially alot of risers there

I'm taking Santos Fred is the new golden boy of the next review? :D

And of the old ones' date=' Duarte Bernard?[/quote']

Bernard is one of the best players this season in "Brasileirão", he gets an amount of skills, speed, pass, strikes, and will probably be in the Top 3 this year, I might consider 85/86 at least, bright future for this little talent.

Fred is getting some caps, cause Oscar and Damião are on the Olympics, and now, Dagoberto is injured for a while, like Dátolo, he's doing well, but I really don't know how long he'll be able to start, just the time will show. With some gametime, he'd rise to 80, or more depending on his future.

What sort of rise do you think nikao will get?

Nikão is a good talent, will probably get some attention fo a bigger club for the next season or earlier, he's a shot machine, got something around 30 shots in this 12 caps, Ponte Preta is doing well for them predictions, isn't a great team, and fight against relegation is the goal. I'd consider 80 if everything continues in this way.