Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Ademilson played in todays match aswell against Flamengo' date=' Ademilson didnt score and got substituted at the 75th minute, i was wondering if he played well.[/quote']

Made a regular game, but he's doing well with this chances, good player. :)

Another good game for Ademilson' date=' yesterday, against Bahia, for the Sulamerican Cup. More one goal and 90 minutes for his stats...[/quote']

Well he really knows how to find the net.

I was wondering what kind of a player he is.

Is he a Damiao like player? as in does he play inside the area of the opponents to then take the crosses and make tap-ins,

or is he more like a Neymar style player? As in an offensive winger who is fast, can dribble and in his abilities there are the quick 1-2's between players which lead him 1 on 1 against the goalkeeper?

Well he really knows how to find the net.

I was wondering what kind of a player he is.

Is he a Damiao like player? as in does he play inside the area of the opponents to then take the crosses and make tap-ins' date='

or is he more like a Neymar style player? As in an offensive winger who is fast, can dribble and in his abilities there are the quick 1-2's between players which lead him 1 on 1 against the goalkeeper?[/quote']

Neither. He is a bit of a Romario.

He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing ability in the final 3rd.

His highest quality is his instincts and feel in and around the box either to score or to set up his strike partner (works at his best with a striking duo imo), coupled with his shooting ability and speed - although I would say he'd still need to improve and polish his shooting in my opinion, but he's not scared to shoot with both feet so that's very good to a young striker.

And it's not that he's limited with the ball, he's pretty capable on the ball ever further away from the box if needs be (well now it's harder cause phyisically he's still beneath the pro level - but at the U-17 level he was) - but he focuses more on playing like a striker.

Despite his size, unlike most players who are shifted slowly to winger roles etc - he is playing like a real more oldschool centre-forward, which is why the Romario comparison comes to mind.

He's obviously not as good as him, but with his size, position, playstyle, and that feel for scoring goals in the area.. there's resembles.

He's very good in the linkup play' date=' both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing ability in the final 3rd.

His highest quality is his instincts and feel in and around the box either to score or to set up his strike partner (works at his best with a striking duo imo), coupled with his shooting ability and speed - although I would say he'd still need to improve and polish his shooting in my opinion, but he's not scared to shoot with both feet so that's very good to a young striker.

And it's not that he's limited with the ball, he's pretty capable on the ball ever further away from the box if needs be (well now it's harder cause phyisically he's still beneath the pro level - but at the U-17 level he was) - but he focuses more on playing like a striker.

Despite his size, unlike most players who are shifted slowly to winger roles etc - he is playing like a real more oldschool centre-forward, which is why the Romario comparison comes to mind.

He's obviously not as good as him, but with his size, position, playstyle, and that feel for scoring goals in the area.. there's resembles.[/quote']

Agreed, that's Ademilson.

What will the ratings hold for marquinos' date=' how good is he really?[/quote']

He's something like Ivan Córdoba, but faster. He's a really good defender and worth keeping, will get minutes this season, probably 80 for the next rating changes. As a Corinthians supporter, I can tell you that his future will probably be as a defensive midfielder, the coach already tested him in this position and looks like that's his place. Anyway, bright future and must keeping.

He's something like Ivan Córdoba' date=' but faster. He's a really good defender and worth keeping, will get minutes this season, probably 80 for the next rating changes. As a Corinthians supporter, I can tell you that his future will probably be as a defensive midfielder, the coach already tested him in this position and looks like that's his place. Anyway, bright future and must keeping.[/quote']

Can I ask as your a Corinthians fan, what's your opinion of little Romarinho? I personally love the little guy and think he's a cracking player and can only get better :) Would be interested to see what your opinion is as a fan though :)

Can I ask as your a Corinthians fan' date=' what's your opinion of little Romarinho? I personally love the little guy and think he's a cracking player and can only get better :) Would be interested to see what your opinion is as a fan though :)[/quote']

Nothing special, really. Made a great goal against Boca Juniors, but in my view he isn't a future 87+

Can I ask as your a Corinthians fan' date=' what's your opinion of little Romarinho? I personally love the little guy and think he's a cracking player and can only get better :) Would be interested to see what your opinion is as a fan though :)[/quote']

Yes, I can answer you as a Corinthians fan, what Rodrigo isn't ;)

Romarinho is young, but showed lots of potential, is doing regular games with the chances as a starter after his overwhelming beginning. He's a kind of a winger with good skills, speed and shooting, but he's such an inexperienced player, with some time, a season or two, He can become a national team player.

He's a must keeping, get a future preview of something around 89 at most, but, just the time will tell it.

Yes' date=' I can answer you as a Corinthians fan, what Rodrigo isn't ;)

Romarinho is young, but showed lots of potential, is doing regular games with the chances as a starter after his overwhelming beginning. He's a kind of a winger with good skills, speed and shooting, but he's such an inexperienced player, with some time, a season or two, He can become a national team player.

He's a must keeping, get a future preview of something around 89 at most, but, just the time will tell it.[/quote']

Cheers mate ;) and thank you to Rodrigo nice to hear a comment from both sides of the fence!!!

Cheers mate ;) and thank you to Rodrigo nice to hear a comment from both sides of the fence!!!

You are welcome man. But keep this idea in your mind: Romarinho will never be a national team player, he is just a commom player... :D

Any advice for a man who's just taken over Athletico Mineiro in GC 179?

Obviously keeping Duarte Bernard, but who should I make sure I get rid of and keep?

Keeper situation seems strange, should I look to trade Victor? And how's Guilherme getting on? 2 goals in 5 games I understand so worth keeping or get rid?

Have transfer listed Berola and Felipe so far (and swapped Ronaldinho for Gaston Ramires)