Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Any advice for a man who's just taken over Athletico Mineiro in GC 179?

Obviously keeping Duarte Bernard' date=' but who should I make sure I get rid of and keep?

Keeper situation seems strange, should I look to trade Victor? And how's Guilherme getting on? 2 goals in 5 games I understand so worth keeping or get rid?

Have transfer listed Berola and Felipe so far (and swapped Ronaldinho for Gaston Ramires)[/quote']

You must keep Bernard.

Victor were bought from Gremio 1 month ago, he's the starter and one of the better GK's from Brazil, keep him.

The Ronaldinho > G.Ramirez swap was perfect!

Leonardo Silva, Réver, Marcos Rocha, Jô and Danilinho are all of them doing a HUGE season and get chances to rise.

You can get a ride of players like:

Giovani, Triguinho, Dudu Cearense, Juninho.

Neto Berola is getting back from a long term injury, he's a good player, but I can't see him with a place in this team, Jô, Ronaldinho, Danilinho, André and even Guilherme are in a better place than him, so you can consider selling him.

That's it. I hope that I'd help you. ;)

You must keep Bernard.

Victor were bought from Gremio 1 month ago' date=' he's the starter and one of the better GK's from Brazil, keep him.

The Ronaldinho > G.Ramirez swap was perfect!

Leonardo Silva, Réver, Marcos Rocha, Jô and Danilinho are all of them doing a HUGE season and get chances to rise.

You can get a ride of players like:

Giovani, Triguinho, Dudu Cearense, Juninho.

Neto Berola is getting back from a long term injury, he's a good player, but I can't see him with a place in this team, Jô, Ronaldinho, Danilinho, André and even Guilherme are in a better place than him, so you can consider selling him.

That's it. I hope that I'd help you. ;)[/quote']

Thanks mate, I think that's the lot I've either sold or listed, other than Dudu as I'm struggling centrally (and on the wings)

Strangely Andre wasn't on loan when I got the club, not sure why!

Definitely in an Uber competitive gameworld!

Cheers mate :) btw Ademilson scored again tonight against Sport Recife... score still 1-0 ;) also he has been given the number 11 shirt for Sao Paulo so maybe he will play alot more! Not done any harm to a starting place, scoring crucial goals for the Tricolour!

Well Ademilson certanly showing some potential with 4 goals in 5 matches.

Could he be the next Lucas potential and prospect wise?

Ademilson is the substitute of Lucas in São Paulo and Fred is the substitute of Oscar in Internacional

Ademilson is the substitute of Lucas in São Paulo and Fred is the substitute of Oscar in Internacional

Well im pretty sure that Ademilson with 4 goals in 5 matches could make it arguable to put him back to the bench once Lucas is back. Also Lucas is strongly linked for a move to europe, so in that case ademilson could (and most likely will) become the after-lucas

Well im pretty sure that Ademilson with 4 goals in 5 matches could make it arguable to put him back to the bench once Lucas is back. Also Lucas is strongly linked for a move to europe' date=' so in that case ademilson could (and most likely will) become the after-lucas[/quote']

I really think that Lucas will not come back to São Paulo. For me he is already a United's player...

I really think that Lucas will not come back to São Paulo. For me he is already a United's player...

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/noticia/2012/08/so-falta-assinar-meia-lucas-acerta-transferencia-para-o-psg.html

Well, that's in portuguese, and is from the biggest midia in Brazil, resuming, they're saying that Lucas found agreement for a transfer to PSG, he needs a european visa, and will sign in the next days, by the way the transfer will be completed just in january. :eek:

Hope he doesn't go to Psg :mad: Dammit Oil money's gonna ruin football Imo! But that's off topic :P can't wait for Ademilson to hit full flight tbh :)

Totally agree with you, and btw Ademilson scored one more goal, for those who don't know :D

Yes' date=' Ademilson is starting to prove his finishing skills, now in a higher level. :) Tbh, i didn't expect him to be a starter at this stage, but he seems to grab every opportunity he is given. I would expect him to develop a lot in the future.[/quote']

4 goals in his last 5 matches as a starter, not bad for a 18 years old kid! :D

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I'd like to have an opinion on recently added Marllon (Flamengo) and Jadson (Botafogo). Are they worth signing? Can they be great future stars or they're only good risers?thank you

Jadson's meant to be good so I'd take a punt on him, I Know nothing about Marllon mate Sorry :(

I'd like to have an opinion on recently added Marllon (Flamengo) and Jadson (Botafogo). Are they worth signing? Can they be great future stars or they're only good risers?thank you

Marllon was getting some caps because Welinton was passing through a bad time, and Joel Santana decided to put him on the bench. Marllon didn't did well tih wis chances and lost his place for Arthur Sanches, and now with Dorival Jr the startings CBs are Thiago Medeiros and Welinton.

Marllon is awful, bench of a horrible team (Flamengo this year is really a bad team, especially in the defensive aspect). Jadson is just an average player. Of course both will get a rise, but they aren't players for the future...

Marllon is awful, bench of a horrible team (Flamengo this year is really a bad team, especially in the defensive aspect). Jadson is just an average player. Of course both will get a rise, but they aren't players for the future...

Marllon is awful' date=' bench of a horrible team (Flamengo this year is really a bad team, especially in the defensive aspect). Jadson is just an average player. Of course both will get a rise, but they aren't players for the future...[/quote']

They will exist in the future won't they? ;)