Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Yes' date=' that's done, Lucas will play for PSG, but, just in 2013.

43M of Euros, superestimated, good deal for São Paulo. ;)[/quote']

tbh It will help Santos get more for Neymar too!! :P who will the replace Lucas with? or will they just shuffle Ademilson into the starting XI now he's scoring goals?

(Hope the latter!!!)

tbh It will help Santos get more for Neymar too!! :P who will the replace Lucas with? or will they just shuffle Ademilson into the starting XI now he's scoring goals?

(Hope the latter!!!)

Yes mate, Neymar will leave for 50M Euros or more, when it happens.

Lucas will play until December for São Paulo, until there, São Paulo will have them pocket full, so, they would buy a replacement, anyway, Ademilson is getting some real attention.

He's scoring every single game, toninght, against Fluminense in Engenhão (Fluminense's home), will be the biggest challenge for Ademilson, we'll see if he can hold the pressure.

Yes mate' date=' Neymar will leave for 50M Euros or more, when it happens.

Lucas will play until December for São Paulo, until there, São Paulo will have them pocket full, so, they would buy a replacement, anyway, Ademilson is getting some real attention.

He's scoring every single game, toninght, against Fluminense in Engenhão (Fluminense's home), will be the biggest challenge for Ademilson, we'll see if he can hold the pressure.[/quote']

Fair play I would hope they would just promote from within! :P Agreed I hope Ademilson gets a goal tho :) Do you think he can get to be a permanent start for the Tri colour?

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

What do you think about the Santos's young talents? Expecially Anderson and Andrade

Rafael - Good GK, starter for Santos and observed by a couple of teams from europe. He's nowadays the 3rd GK for Brazil NT team, keep or buy him whenever you can.

Bruno Peres - He's starting for Santos now, showed good skills, he's a confidence defender, will get a rise, but nothing special for now.

Ganso - I really don't know if he'll remain in Santos, anyway, he's a good player, an attacking midfielder with ridiculous passing skills, is suffering with a sequence of injuries, but is a different player.

Felipe Anderson - Starting for Santos now, cause Neymar and Ganso are in the Olympics, but he's getting some real space in the squad, doing regular and good games, developing, keep or buy him for sure.

Neymar - Not too much to talk... ;)

Victor Andrade - He's a 50M Euros transfer fine, Santos is really looking forward with Victor, he's something like the next in the young talented "hierarchy"... Robinho > Neymar > Victor Andrade now, but he's just 16, and is getting gametime, but he's doing well, very good striker, with relevant striking accuracy, buy and keep him always.

The not mentioned players didn't nothing to gain special attention.

That's it :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Rafael - Good GK' date=' starter for Santos and observed by a couple of teams from europe. He's nowadays the 3rd GK for Brazil NT team, keep or buy him whenever you can.

Bruno Peres - He's starting for Santos now, showed good skills, he's a confidence defender, will get a rise, but nothing special for now.

Ganso - I really don't know if he'll remain in Santos, anyway, he's a good player, an attacking midfielder with ridiculous passing skills, is suffering with a sequence of injuries, but is a different player.

Felipe Anderson - Starting for Santos now, cause Neymar and Ganso are in the Olympics, but he's getting some real space in the squad, doing regular and good games, developing, keep or buy him for sure.

Neymar - Not too much to talk... ;)

Victor Andrade - He's a 50M Euros transfer fine, Santos is really looking forward with Victor, he's something like the next in the young talented "hierarchy"... Robinho > Neymar > Victor Andrade now, but he's just 16, and is getting gametime, but he's doing well, very good striker, with relevant striking accuracy, buy and keep him always.

The not mentioned players didn't nothing to gain special attention.

That's it :)[/quote']

Excellent response, thanks mate :)

Hi guys,

I bought a few Brazilian players last year. Namely: Casemiro, Dodo (now at Roma), Uvini, Alan Patrick and Lucas Zen.

I am considering cashing in on 2 o3 3 of them. Probably Patrick and Zen.

Is this wise or should I wait for a while?

Thanks.

Hi guys' date='

I bought a few Brazilian players last year. Namely: Casemiro, Dodo (now at Roma), Uvini, Alan Patrick and Lucas Zen.

I am considering cashing in on 2 o3 3 of them. Probably Patrick and Zen.

Is this wise or should I wait for a while?

Thanks.[/quote']

I would sell only Lucas Zen and wait a bit longer to decide for the others.

Of course it depends on your team and what are your other options...

Coritiba 1 x 2 Corinthians , Romarinho scored again for Corinthians the second gol in min 90 with a nice finish ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDQwUwYKMIY video ) will be a huge rise , its a talent .

Sao Paulo 1 - 2 Gremio ( Casemiro played 82 min )

Fluminense 1 - 0 Palmeiras ( Wallace played full time )

Santos 2 - 2 Atletico GO ( Victor Andrade played full time no goal )

Coritiba 1 x 2 Corinthians ' date=' Romarinho scored again for Corinthians the second gol in min 90 with a nice finish ( [url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDQwUwYKMIY[/url] video ) will be a huge rise , its a talent .

Sao Paulo 1 - 2 Gremio ( Casemiro played 82 min )

Fluminense 1 - 0 Palmeiras ( Wallace played full time )

Santos 2 - 2 Atletico GO ( Victor Andrade played full time no goal )

Great news about Romarinho. Im so glad I got him in EC 7777 :)

Keep an eye on both 18 year olds Denner and Marquinhos from Corinthians

Teams who win the Libertadores usually give alot of rest to their major guys - Denner is a leftback who was very impressive in the Copinha and got called to the latest u-20 squad - and Marquinhos was the captain of the U-17 squad in both the Sudamericano and the World cup' date=' and looked impressive at times - while he's reckless sometimes and is very short - he is extremely fast and aggressive.

Marquinhos especially i'd say, cause with Castan moving to Roma (Another name who I think would absolutely rise in Europe, to me the 2nd best defender in Brazil after Dede) - I think Marquinhos will get alot more chances to play and showcase himself, and I think he'll make a good impression.

[/quote']

Marquinhos is very close to complete a move to Roma, according to reports in Italy.

The prediction at the last page isn't really current' date=' is somewhere else a current list?? I would appreciate it

Olivier[/quote']

Well, I really don't know when will happen the next rating changes for Brazil, but any doubt about a player you should ask here for sure, when SM announces that the changes will be made, than, I'd make a preview of the biggest risers and the best players as well :)

10 man Santos are down 1-0 to Figuirense shortly after half time, when Neymar brings the ball down in the middle of the opponents' half, scoots past one .... pushes the ball away from traffic and on to his right foot, takes a sight of goal, and sends a dipping right foot cracker past Wilson. Intelligent play, sharp acceleration... this guy is a gift to the game. I don't care if he doesn't come to Europe, he's a joy to watch wherever he is.

Apart from when he rolls around on the floor