Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

With Fabiano leaving for Al-Rayyan' date=' does this mean that Adimilson is set for a more predominant and consistent role in the attacking limelight with Sao Paulo? Hanks in advance! :)[/quote']

Fabiano is injured for a time, and he's leaving for Al-Rayyan ? That's not even a rumour about this here in Brazil right now, anyway Ademilson is set to be the new São Paulo CF soon.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Fabiano is injured for a time' date=' and he's leaving for Al-Rayyan ? That's not even a rumour about this here in Brazil right now, anyway Ademilson is set to be the new São Paulo CF soon.[/quote']

Ahhh, well last night it was reported he was moving there and the Al-Rayyan chairman confirmed it. But only about 1 hour ago Fabiano denied it. Interesting story anyway so we shall see how it develops, if he were to join them he would like up with fellow Brazilian Nilmar, so it wouldn't be surprising. Anyway, let's see how it materialises. Links below on the confirmation and denial of the deal:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/14/asia/2012/08/17/3314269/al-rayyan-director-ali-salem-afifeh-confirms-luis-fabiano

http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/brazil/2012/08/18/3315737/luis-fabiano-denies-he-is-moving-to-al-rayyan

Beyond that, Ademilson should still get major game time right? Thanks in advance mate, really appreciate it! :)

Ahhh' date=' well last night it was reported he was moving there and the Al-Rayyan chairman confirmed it. But only about 1 hour ago Fabiano denied it. Interesting story anyway so we shall see how it develops, if he were to join them he would like up with fellow Brazilian Nilmar, so it wouldn't be surprising. Anyway, let's see how it materialises. Links below on the confirmation and denial of the deal:

[url']http://www.goal.com/en/news/14/asia/2012/08/17/3314269/al-rayyan-director-ali-salem-afifeh-confirms-luis-fabiano[/url]

http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/brazil/2012/08/18/3315737/luis-fabiano-denies-he-is-moving-to-al-rayyan

Beyond that, Ademilson should still get major game time right? Thanks in advance mate, really appreciate it! :)

Goal.com is very unrealiable, try using sambafoot.com or globoesporte.com both very realiable.

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I'd like to have an opinion on Bacelar Douglas of Vasco.

Is he a potential top player? is he similar to Dede. What rating do you think he can reach both in the short and in the long term? Thank you

Yeah he's a good player, similar playing style to Dede, not as good as him though. He can reach 83/84 in the upcoming changes, and if he keeps his place in the side, can be 86/87 by the end of the season, certainly has potential to earn himself a transfer to europe, somewhere like a mid table side in Seri A.

I'd like to have an opinion on Bacelar Douglas of Vasco.

Is he a potential top player? is he similar to Dede. What rating do you think he can reach both in the short and in the long term? Thank you

He's a quality player, something like Dedé, tall and fast, better than Dedé in the offensive corners, if Vasco keeps top 5 this season, he will rise to something like 83, cause he's already a starter, full potential is something hard to tell you with enough confidence, but something around 85-87, cheers ;)

He's a quality player' date=' something like Dedé, tall and fast, better than Dedé in the offensive corners, if Vasco keeps top 5 this season, he will rise to something like 83, cause he's already a starter, full potential is something hard to tell you with enough confidence, but something around 85-87, cheers ;)[/quote']

He's a starter while Rodolfo is injured, I'm quite sure that even with Douglas making good games Cristovão will put him on the bench when Rodolfo returns.

Looking for a bit of info on Torres Guilherme from someone if possible. I saw the he moved to Corinthians recently and is supposed to be a decent prospect. What are his chances of playing regularly and getting a rating increase in the short and long term?

ahh was waiting for him to be mentioned all season...has been linked with moves to bigger clubs before the season began.

i like him. hopefully he will get games. especially Corinth have done a deal to sell Paulinho in 2013 (in Italian press)

Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

ahh was waiting for him to be mentioned all season...has been linked with moves to bigger clubs before the season began.

i like him. hopefully he will get games. especially Corinth have done a deal to sell Paulinho in 2013 (in Italian press)

Yeah to Inter..there's confirmation in brazil?

Also RIVALDO (the one who kicks the ball kicked in the gut but goes down holding his face) eldest son Rivaldo Vitor Borba Ferreira Junior, or simply Juninho has signed on loan to Corinth from Mogi Mirim... will play in the U17 junior squad..

Re: Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

just checked GLOBO and article there says its not for definate...

The Corinthians denied on Thursday that the steering wheel Paulinho was negotiated with the Inter Milan-ITA. According to the website of the Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport' date=' the club have agreed a contract player and would count on him in January, weeks after the play Timon the World in Japan[/quote']
- There shall, not true. Has no ongoing negotiation. The Paulinho is not sold. We do not just go out the window (transfer) and already began to have speculation again - said the deputy director of football Duilio Monteiro Alves.

have to wait and see!

Also RIVALDO (the one who kicks the ball kicked in the gut but goes down holding his face) eldest son Rivaldo Vitor Borba Ferreira Junior' date=' or simply Juninho[/b'] has signed on loan to Corinth from Mogi Mirim... will play in the U17 junior squad..

Just seen this "Rivaldinho" lmao

:D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

That's not confirmed, in the last intwrview of Paulinho, he said that he'll remain until december-january and play for the World title, than, anything could happen, as a Corinthians supporter, I'd say that he'll leave for Inter in the winter window ;)

In his Portuguesa's caps, he was pretty good, excellent passing, good shooting accuracy, he's something like Verratti, proud that Corinthians signed him, bright future for sure. :)

In his Portuguesa's caps' date=' he was pretty good, excellent passing, good shooting accuracy, he's something like Verratti, proud that Corinthians signed him, bright future for sure. :)[/quote']

Thanks for the replys, do you think that his rating will improve in the next Brazil update due to the move?

In his Portuguesa's caps' date=' he was pretty good, excellent passing, good shooting accuracy, he's something like Verratti, proud that Corinthians signed him, bright future for sure. :)[/quote']

Man, you can't really say that he is something like Verratti. He will be a sub in Corinthians (of course, because they have Ralf and Paulinho, two great players, in this position). I think he can be good in the future, but Verratti is better for miles.

Man' date=' you can't really say that he is something like Verratti. He will be a sub in Corinthians (of course, because they have Ralf and Paulinho, two great players, in this position). I think he can be good in the future, but Verratti is better for miles.[/quote']

He'll be the a sub for sure, but until December he'll take caps and rise a little bit, than Paulinho and Ralf would probably get a transfer, than he'll be a starter aswell, Corinthians paid a big fee for a brazilian transfer, he's already a important player.

About his charachteristics, he's something like Verratti, his passes are equal, the style of the player, I didn't meant that they're on the same level right now, just the style in the pitch.

Can anyone tell me how Moreira DALTON is doing at Internacional?

Is Souza BERNARDO doing well on his loan at Santos?

I'd also like to know your thoughts on whether to sell or keep:

Lourenço ERON

Pereira DOUGLAS

Tiago ALVES

Silva VINICIUS

Willian JOSE

Diego RENAN

Oliveira ELKESON

Aparecido WELLINGTON

Lucas FERNANDO

Sousa RITHELY

Pinto ZEZINHO

Guimarães JONATHAN

Júnior SEBA

Messias MANOEL

Lourenço ERON - Starting for a bad team in Brazil' date=' will get a little rise for gametime, nothing so special by the way.

Pereira DOUGLAS - He's fighting for a starting place at the RB, but he's doing well, young guy that will develop, you should keep him, will rise at least +2 for sure

Tiago ALVES - Well, he isn't the first pick from the young guys from Santos, but he got chances last season but wasn't that good, I wouldn't buy him. Can't see a rise soon.

Silva VINICIUS - Did well couple of seasons ago when Palmeiras gave him a chance. I really don't know what happned with this guy, but he's talented.

Willian JOSE - Getting caps for São Paulo, good player, strong CF, likes to score, keep him, +2 for him probably.

Diego RENAN - He's a high rating for the Brazilian league, can't see him rising, cause his team is in a poor form last games. Don't think his future will be much better than now.

Oliveira ELKESON - Starting for Botafogo, months ago, Bologna and Inter was closing on signing him, probably will get a future in Europe, talented and versatile player, may get a +1.

Aparecido WELLINGTON - Did better than any Defensive midfielder from São Paulo when he was fit. Sometime injured and now he's back, for sure, huge potential, strong guy, not a rise for now but MUST keeping.

Lucas FERNANDO - Probably the second best midfielder in the Brasileirão, as well first XI team for now. Increasing his game a lot, very good player, at least +2 for a 86 for him, MUST keep.

Sousa RITHELY - Starting for Sport a lot, and he's probably the best player for them, developing, would keep for a rise, but nothing that special, + 5, something like this

Pinto ZEZINHO - Talented player, had 90M Euros fee when he was 16, but the stupid agents screwed his carrer. I don1t even know if he's playing right now, you should get away for sure.

Guimarães JONATHAN - Normal player, nothing special.

Júnior SEBA - Talented one, but will only develop if gets any chance in the mains squad.

Messias MANOEL - Starting a lot for many seasons, but now he's in the Serie B, couple of Serie A clubs are looking for him, a transfer is probably very soon, good defender.[/quote']

Opinions above B)

Lourenço ERON

Pereira DOUGLAS

Tiago ALVES

Silva VINICIUS

Willian JOSE

Diego RENAN

Oliveira ELKESON

Aparecido WELLINGTON

Lucas FERNANDO

Sousa RITHELY

Pinto ZEZINHO

Guimarães JONATHAN

Júnior SEBA

Messias MANOEL

Junior Seba is on loan at Porto, playing all the minutes in the B team and he is the best of the team.

Porto can sign him for 5M, and I hope they do.

Lourenço ERON

Pereira DOUGLAS

Tiago ALVES

Silva VINICIUS

Willian JOSE

Diego RENAN

Oliveira ELKESON

Aparecido WELLINGTON

Lucas FERNANDO

Sousa RITHELY

Pinto ZEZINHO

Guimarães JONATHAN

Júnior SEBA

Messias MANOEL

He appears to be plying his trade in the second tier of the Hungarian league' date=' according to Soccerway.[/color']