Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

i have gum' date='mariano and vanderlei jean in my squad ,i dont think any of them were linked to a european club.do you think they could make it a decent european club?

cheers in advance[/quote']

Gum is a very good defender i see him like the new Thiago Silva; has the skill to become a great player only hope he gets a quick transfer to Europe.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

You don't think that Dede of Vasco should at least get an 85? He was voted as one of the best CB's of last Brasileirão..

The ratings this time round are a little on the conservative side up to now so maybe not. There's a few i've predicted that haven't gone up as much as i thought they might.... 84 seems very low to me but that's SM for you.

Is Dede of Vasco worth keeping long term? Age 22 now rated 84.

I'd so yes' date=' depends if you need the money or not though...

nice thread :)

Cheers fella, it would have been better if my predictions had been a little more accurate though! :rolleyes:

I'd so yes' date=' depends if you need the money or not though...

Cheers fella, [b']it would have been better if my predictions had been a little more accurate though![/b] :rolleyes:

yup, that wiston lee guy only got a plus 2:o(or was that how much he was supposed to get!?!)

also please tell me santos havnt been reviewed yet. :o

yup' date=' that wiston lee guy only got a plus 2:o(or was that how much he was supposed to get!?!)

[b']also please tell me santos havnt been reviewed yet[/b]. :o

They haven't, only the lower half of the table seem to have been done up to now.

No raise for Mariano???

He was considered the best Right Back of Brasileirao 2010!!! :eek:

I expected a raise from 86 to 88, or at least 87!!!!:confused:

Also, he was one of the key players of Fluminense, the last Champions of Brazil!!!

What kind of review was this??

No raise for Mariano???

I expected a raise from 86 to 88' date=' or at least 87!!!!:confused:

Also, he was one of the key players of Fluminense, the last Champions of Brazil!!!

What kind of review was this??[/quote']

I am flabbergasted too. Did they miss him somehow?

No raise for Mariano???

I expected a raise from 86 to 88' date=' or at least 87!!!!:confused:

What kind of review was this??[/quote']

I am flabbergasted too. Did they miss him somehow?

Hang on guys, it doesn't look like the ratings are completed just yet....