Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Miniero are 'doing a Liverpool' atm against Flu' date=' all the chances, just can't score, hit the woodwork about 3 times aswell, Ronaldinho has been sensational, unfairly his freekick goal was disallowed for an apparent push in the wall.[/quote']

Cavalieri has been outstanding.

Miniero are 'doing a Liverpool' atm against Flu' date=' all the chances, just can't score, hit the woodwork about 3 times aswell, Ronaldinho has been sensational, unfairly his freekick goal was disallowed for an apparent push in the wall.[/quote']

Finishes 3-2 to miniero, never thought i'd see 5 goals in this game, Miniero fully deserve the 3 points, hope they go on to win the title now.

Gremio doing well' date=' think their keeper Marcelo Grohe has a chance at continuing to rise? How good a player is he?[/quote']

Really good keeper mate. Keep him because he will continue to rise. In my opinion he is better than Victor, that was Gremio's GK before and is an 89 rated player in SM.

Should I trade Ignacio Camacho (85) for my Silva Romarinho (83). Both are good players. I dom't watch Brazilian league very often so what is the max rating Romarinho will get in the future?

That is definitely a good idea! Camacho will probably go to 87 the next review and you can always pick up Romarinho again when his transfer ban expires.

Can't tell you anything about Romarinhos max rating though...

That is definitely a good idea! Camacho will probably go to 87 the next review and you can always pick up Romarinho again when his transfer ban expires.

Can't tell you anything about Romarinhos max rating though...

Thanks mate transfer bid done :)

Luiz Antonio' date=' Pinto Roni & Santos Auremir.

Worth keeping?[/quote']

Auremir is extremely bad. The other two are good prospects, but personally I think Roni has more talent than Luiz Antônio

William Matheus - keep or sell in a GC?

Sell, nothing special on him.

Should I sell Bruno Peres?

thanks

Certainly not, very fast and have a good defense too, i think he can reach 87/88 playing in Brazil, but that also depends of Santos position in the table.

Why Leandro Damiao have only 14 appereances this season?

Also' date=' how good is Monteiro OTAVIO, is he worth buying?[/quote']

Olympics, National team, Copa Lib....plenty of more important games so rested in the league.