Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

nigh on impossible to say. at the moment' date=' none.

all depends on a move to europe, and whether they settle, adapt and play.

Bernard is the most likely to move, maybe as soon as January. A super player who has caught many an eye this season. definately 88/89 material.[/quote']

Thanks alot mate. Have to spread :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

nigh on impossible to say. at the moment' date=' none.

all depends on a move to europe, and whether they settle, adapt and play.

[b']Bernard is the most likely to move, maybe as soon as January. [/b] A super player who has caught many an eye this season. definately 88/89 material.

He's said he wont be moving until 2014, Miniero have also rejected a 7ME bid from Russia. Seen it of his twitter page.

TO SLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB or maybe fiorentina

Indeed! Bernard is a class act.... by the way don't know if you guys know BUT Shakhtar have a 30% stake in Wellington from Sao Paulo due to a deal agreed when SP signed Jadson!! So it's likely he would move to Shakhtar if he gets over his injuries!!

Fernando lucas or Wellington which one has more potential? or are both worth keeping/buying... as I don't really have an insight into either of them... apart from Fernando getting into Brazil squads...

Both are worth keeping/buying, but I think Fernando is miles better than Wellington (maybe I'm fan biased :P). Fernando will probably leave Grêmio's side in this transfer window (news say that he has offers from Spartak, Internazionale and Milan). If he goes to one of the italian teams it will be a great move...

Both are worth keeping/buying' date=' but I think Fernando is miles better than Wellington (maybe I'm fan biased :P). Fernando will probably leave Grêmio's side in this transfer window (news say that he has offers from Spartak, Internazionale and Milan). If he goes to one of the italian teams it will be a great move...[/quote']

Great stuff ;) got the generation of Brazilian talent (After Neymar + Lucas) for my forum side :3

repped if i can mate :)

Great stuff ;) got the generation of Brazilian talent (After Neymar + Lucas) for my forum side :3

repped if i can mate :)

I will give you a little list with the best brazilian prospects (some of then are still 75 rated):

Bernard (Atlético-MG)

Wellington Nem (Fluminense)

Fernando (Grêmio)

Fred (Internacional)

Otavio (Internacional)

Cassiano (Internacional)

Romarinho (Corinthians)

Matheus Dória (Botafogo)

Bruno Mendes (Botafogo)

Gabriel Girotto (Botafogo)

Adryan (Flamengo)

Wellington (São Paulo)

Ademilson (São Paulo)

João Denoni (Palmeiras)

Victor Andrade (Santos)

Douglas Santos (Náutico)

I will give you a little list with the best brazilian prospects (some of then are still 75 rated):

Bernard (Atlético-MG)

Wellington Nem (Fluminense)

Fernando (Grêmio)

Fred (Internacional)

Otavio (Internacional)

Cassiano (Internacional)

Romarinho (Corinthians)

Matheus Dória (Botafogo)

Bruno Mendes (Botafogo)

Gabriel Girotto (Botafogo)

Adryan (Flamengo)

Wellington (São Paulo)

Ademilson (São Paulo)

João Denoni (Palmeiras)

Victor Andrade (Santos)

Douglas Santos (Náutico)

Got the Bolded ones and cheers :D by the way I also have

Felipe Anderson (Santos)

Dodo Ribeiro (Roma)

Wallace (Fluminense)

Juan Jesus (Inter)

Allan Loureiro (Udinese)

Matheus (Flamengo)

Ronaldinho <3

Rafael Cabral (Santos)

Bruno Peres (Santos)

Mario Fernandes (Cska)

Giuliano (Dnipro)

Got the Bolded ones and cheers :D by the way I also have

Felipe Anderson (Santos)

Dodo Ribeiro (Roma)

Wallace (Fluminense)

Juan Jesus (Inter)

Allan Loureiro (Udinese)

Matheus (Flamengo)

Ronaldinho <3

Rafael Cabral (Santos)

Bruno Peres (Santos)

Mario Fernandes (Cska)

Giuliano (Dnipro)

Don't talk this name. Ronaldinho is a "persona non grata"! :mad::mad::mad:

Don't talk this name. Ronaldinho is a "persona non grata"! :mad::mad::mad:

Talk of him returning to gremio but i guess that's highly unlikely he would get a bad reception. As for the list, no mention of Elierce Souza? Scolari almost ruined him, now he's back to his best and now scolari is out the picture i hope when he returns to palmeiras he gets his chance although i do hope they don't get relegated.

Sorry :( What does that mean if you don't mind me asking?

I'm a Gremio's fan. Ronaldinho was uncovered here and when he was a kid he said that would play for Gremio even for free. Well' date=' time passed and he went to PSG without valorize his team. Then he becomes the best of the world and said that would return to Gremio one day. In the beggining of 2011 his brother (Assis) started to negociate his return to Brazil. Some newspaper said that the deal was already done with Gremio, but then Flamengo offered a better sallary and he went to the red and black team. That's why he is a "persona non grata" at Gremio...

Talk of him returning to gremio but i guess that's highly unlikely he would get a bad reception. As for the list, no mention of Elierce Souza? Scolari almost ruined him, now he's back to his best and now scolari is out the picture i hope when he returns to palmeiras he gets his chance although i do hope they don't get relegated.

Well, Ronaldinho never will return to Gremio, I can ensure that. Elierce Souza is a great revelation of this Campeonato Brasileiro. He is playing really well (2 goals against Internacional sunday :D:D) and will probably get a good move to a brazilian big team. I would bet that he won't play in the second division with Palmeiras and I hope Gremio try to buy him :D.

He's said he wont be moving until 2014' date=' Miniero have also rejected a 7ME bid from Russia. Seen it of his twitter page.[/quote']

Actually, the president of Atlético-MG and Bernard's businessman are on Europe negotiating. The most possible destination is Russia (CSKA or Spartak). He is a link of a very credible brazilian site (is on portuguese).

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/atletico-mg/noticia/2012/11/viagem-de-kalil-europa-surpreende-bernard-e-o-deixa-na-expectativa.html

And also Wallace is going to London the next year. Chelsea already had 40% of the player's rights, and now bought the others 60% for €5,5M. Below the link also from Globoesporte.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/fluminense/noticia/2012/11/wallace-e-vendido-para-o-chelsea-mas-fica-no-flu-ate-o-meio-de-2013.html

Actually' date=' the president of Atlético-MG and Bernard's businessman are on Europe negotiating. The most possible destination is Russia (CSKA or Spartak). He is a link of a very credible brazilian site (is on portuguese).

[url']http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/atletico-mg/noticia/2012/11/viagem-de-kalil-europa-surpreende-bernard-e-o-deixa-na-expectativa.html[/url]

And also Wallace is going to London the next year. Chelsea already had 40% of the player's rights, and now bought the others 60% for €5,5M. Below the link also from Globoesporte.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/fluminense/noticia/2012/11/wallace-e-vendido-para-o-chelsea-mas-fica-no-flu-ate-o-meio-de-2013.html

I'd prefer Bernard to go to Cska to be honest....... depends which team he would get more playing time for, love his talent to be honest!!

Is Willian Jose actually any good? Could he get to a high 80 rating in the future? (88/89) or even get up to a 90?

SAO manager Ney Franco talks him up but the fans boo him coz they dont like him.

his contract is also up at the end of the season.

have to see what happens with that first, plus Nascentes HENRIQUE comes back from his poor loan spell, another in the bracket of not really living up to the hype so far.

SAO manager Ney Franco talks him up but the fans boo him coz they dont like him.

his contract is also up at the end of the season.

have to see what happens with that first' date=' plus Nascentes HENRIQUE comes back from his poor loan spell, another in the bracket of not really living up to the hype so far.[/quote']

Cheers :) Will keep an eye out for him in case he moves to europe or elsewhere! Repped if i can!