Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

How good is Santos Fred?

Is he 90+ potential? Is he special or just a good player for his age?

He's good' date=' though he'll need to move away from Brazil to make the high ratings i think he could achieve 90's. That said, there are plenty of Brazilian youth that started well and never quite made the grade so don't hold me to that, but at this point he looks a big talent. [/font']

How good is Santos Fred?

Is he 90+ potential? Is he special or just a good player for his age?

Fred is an interesting player, intelligent football brain, not lightning quick but is quick, good finisher, two feet, decent vision, and likes to stick in to tackles aswell, similar to Ramires of chelsea like i've said before on this thread, when we saw him break on to the scene at the start of the season. We can only really judge him next season as players tend to fade out also we'll see how he copes with the fame and pressure aswell, but he's certainly worth keeping, and IF SM do decide to review Brazil again in the next couple of months, then he'll also get a +2/3.

Has done very well for his first season, Inter have been very inconsistent though, and if Damiao does stay then they should be a real force next season with him, Forlan, Fred and D'allessandro.

On the subject of Fred, Fluminense are officially champions with Chaves FRED once again proving to be the difference, front to goal he's simply unstoppable and surely he'll get a rise next changes.

On the subject of Fred' date=' Fluminense are officially champions with Chaves FRED once again proving to be the difference, front to goal he's simply unstoppable and surely he'll get a rise next changes.[/quote']

Should of rose back in OCT, i've got no clue on how he didn't rise. Hopefully Conca or Diego Souza will be playing for Flu next season :D

Also got this off sambafoot > Angry Palmeiras fans have vandalised and set fire to their own club's shop as the threat of relegation increases. Scolari ruined Palmeiras such bad management and falling out with like every player, good job he's no longer at the club.

Should of rose back in OCT' date=' i've got no clue on how he didn't rise. Hopefully Conca or Diego Souza will be playing for Flu next season :D

Also got this off sambafoot > [b']Angry Palmeiras fans have vandalised and set fire to their own club's shop as the threat of relegation increases[/b]. Scolari ruined Palmeiras such bad management and falling out with like every player, good job he's no longer at the club.

Good job he got out before the ship sank, or else we probably would've seen him getting vandalised!

Lucas Fernando of Gremio and Casemiro of Sao Paulo. What are some of your thoughts on them? Future world beaters or just the average Brasil Serie A player.

Casemiro more so' date=' I thought he was the next big thing of a DM, what has happened?[/quote']

Lucas Fernando looks good but i can't really predict on how well he'll do outside of brazil, Casemiro's career has completely stalled i'd stay away/sell him. At the moment Lucas Fernando is definately the better bet to buy.

Is Ganso actually worth signing? I might be able to get him but as hes not yet made his debut for SP I was wondering wether i should steer clear or if its just hes having a bit of a bad time atm........

Mate, he had a bad injury and will probably make his debut for São Paulo in the weekend. I would give him some time there before take any conclusion :)

Lucas Fernando of Gremio and Casemiro of Sao Paulo. What are some of your thoughts on them? Future world beaters or just the average Brasil Serie A player.

Casemiro more so' date=' I thought he was the next big thing of a DM, what has happened?[/quote']

Fernando is great, that is all I have to say :P

How good is Romario Santos from Vitoria? ..... He's class on Football Manager' date=' but I can't find any stats for Serie B anywhere :/

Also... What do you guys reakon to Rafael Galhardo of Santos?[/quote']

Didn't play this season, but i cant say why because i don't know...

Galhardo is a former Flamengo player and isn't anything special...

How good is Romario Santos from Vitoria? ..... He's class on Football Manager' date=' but I can't find any stats for Serie B anywhere :/

His stats can be found here-

As has been said looks like he didn't play in Serie B.

http://http://uk.soccerway.com/players/romario-da-silva-santos/102696/

Someone on this thread told me he was seriously injured and that's why he wasn't playing.

I think that Casemiro has faded somewhat since making an impact early on. May not be the player that he was reported as being.

welcome to the hype that is brazilian youth players!

other news, Santos may be tying up deals to bring in Rhayner from Nautico, Rene Junior from Ponte Preta & Diego Souza back from the middle east.

welcome to the hype that is brazilian youth players!

other news' date=' Santos may be tying up deals to bring in Rhayner from Nautico, Rene Junior from Ponte Preta & Diego Souza back from the middle east.[/quote']

I Was talking about this in EC5579 Thread, got Rhayner and rene :P I'd like to see how Diego Souza would link up with Neymar, that's if Diego souza is aloud to leave the country and return to brazil that is lol.