UVINI, Bruno

DODO, Ribeiro

FRED, Santos

CICINHO, Gusmão

MATHEUS, William

JADSON, Alves

GABRIEL, Pinto

PERES, Bruno

I have these young Brazilian players. I want to sell 3 or 4 of them. Which are worth keeping?

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

RHAYNER' date=' Nascimento

[b']UVINI, Bruno[/b]

DODO, Ribeiro

FRED, Santos

CICINHO, Gusmão

MATHEUS, William

JADSON, Alves

GABRIEL, Pinto

PERES, Bruno

I have these young Brazilian players. I want to sell 3 or 4 of them. Which are worth keeping?

Don't rate the ones in bold, Maybe selling Alves Jadson if you need more cash.

Must of made the biggest post ever' date=' went to sumbit and it logged me out :o:( Can't be bothered now lol..[/quote']

Use the back button in such a scenario. It takes you back to the page where you have written all your stuff and then you can easily copy and paste it ;)

Use the back button in such a scenario. It takes you back to the page where you have written all your stuff and then you can easily copy and paste it ;)

Tried it mate, just kept saying i need to log in :( Maybe next i'm doing such a big post i'll copy it and then if it logs me out just paste it in.

Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Brazilian full-back Wallace from Fluminese. The 18-year-old, who has played for Brazil's under-20 side, will not move to England until the end of the season.

Im assuming he's a good player then?

Not subscribed there ;) I think its good they're not taking him in January.

Indeed! I'm hoping he will start a lot for Flu next season before joining Chelsea..... I'm intruiged to know where he will end up playing as Probably Ivanovic will move inside to CB and Azpilicueta and Wallace to play for the RB position..

Indeed! I'm hoping he will start a lot for Flu next season before joining Chelsea..... I'm intruiged to know where he will end up playing as Probably Ivanovic will move inside to CB and Azpilicueta and Wallace to play for the RB position..

You would imagine that would be the case wouldn't you, all depends on how the boy progresses I suppose. Game time at Flu between now and then would certainly help.

You would imagine that would be the case wouldn't you' date=' all depends on how the boy progresses I suppose. Game time at Flu between now and then would certainly help.[/quote']

yeah, well hopefully he will progress before getting to Chelsea, he has potential in my opinion to be a very good player, would be very happy if he gets to big heights at Chelsea, bought him for 450k :P

You'll need to keep those hopes up i'm afraid, Flu are chasing Gusmao Cicinho.

Hmmm they may just stick Wallace in the Reserves now he's leaving?

Doubt it, don't think that will do him any good and i don't think chelsea would be to happy.. I think he'll still get alot of game time even if they do get cicinho, especially in the Libertadores..

Doubt it' date=' don't think that will do him any good and i don't think chelsea would be to happy.. I think he'll still get alot of game time even if they do get cicinho, especially in the Libertadores..[/quote']

Sweet! Hopefully he can get to 85ish before getting to chelsea :P