Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I'm a little disappointed if I’m honest with some of the ratings as it does look like its completed and onto Russia now.

Several Flu players should have got rises but haven't (Manoel stands out as one). I also thought there were a few players that have recently moved league that would still be reviewed with Brazil and that also hasn't happened (Jonas, for example).

As for long term keepers, I’ll highlight some on the first page in bold to keep, but Insider is the man to really tell you who's best to keep.

I'm a little disappointed if I’m honest with some of the ratings as it does look like its completed and onto Russia now.

Several Flu players should have got rises but haven't (Manoel stands out as one). I also thought there were a few players that have recently moved league that would still be reviewed with Brazil and that also hasn't happened (Jonas' date=' for example).

As for long term keepers, I’ll highlight some on the first page in bold to keep, but Insider is the man to really tell you who's best to keep.[/quote']

Alright thanks a bunch!:P I guess SM chose to be conservative on Brazil this time around.:rolleyes: Looking forward to the bold list of long-term keepers.:)

Alright thanks a bunch!:P I guess SM chose to be conservative on Brazil this time around.:rolleyes: Looking forward to the bold list of long-term keepers.:)

Yeah, very much so it seems.

There are others out there that I’ll update the list with as well, it’s just that they weren't risers this time round for one reason or another.

the stats i looked at at wellington gum playing nearly every game for the league winners but no rise. Is the brazilian league been degraded or is sm just playing silly buggers

Dont see why it would be down graded.

They have missed some obvious risers. Manoel @ 85 = joke.

I really hope it isn't finnished because there are many obvious risers yet to review.

This is a printscreen of a list of risers I made from which I decided who to buy:

smms.png

First collum after the name is SM rating before the review, then its the preview made by Alurcard in this thread (credit to him), then the team's position, minutes played, matches, starts, goals, notes and finally the new SM rating.

The blanks are players that haven't risen (yet).

There are too many of them...

It seems like they are reluctant to increase anyone that already has a relatively high rating. Most guys that 85/86/87 and deserve to rise haven't.

@Alurcard, Jonas will be reviewed in Spain. Seems to be their current policy, just hope they realise he came from another league mid-season and don't skip him.

SM needs to put more effort into those ratings. Its probably expensive to have a good team but if they make more of these sloppy ratings (Ukraine was bad as well last time) it damages their game.

The Mariano rating is probably the biggest joke so far though.

Agree with all of your comments' date=' really disappointed with some of the ratings if they really have finished them, they missed out half the Flum team that won the league, can't understand it all.[/quote']

Yep. They won the league yet have one of the lower rated teams in the league (Compared to Santos, and other big clubs).

Doesnt make sense

I really hope it isn't finnished because there are many obvious risers yet to review.

This is a printscreen of a list of risers I made from which I decided who to buy:

smms.png

First collum after the name is SM rating before the review' date=' then its the preview made by Alurcard in this thread (credit to him), then the team's position, minutes played, matches, starts, goals, notes and finally the new SM rating.

The blanks are players that haven't risen (yet).

There are too many of them...[/quote']

Marcelo Lomba has for some peculier reason joined Ponte Preto on Loan?? Thought he was number one keeper at Flamengo?

Matos Anderson has moved to a lower placed club Ceara to Goianiense 12th to 19th???

Perhaps they've been missed. Biggest miss-out is Lomba surely? With a massive 2719 minutes!

This was the team of the season according to one sports newspaper:

-------------------------------Fabio (88)-----------------------------

Mariano (86)------Chicao (87)-------Alex Silva (88)------Roberto Carlos (88)

--------------------Elias (88)-------Jucilei (88)----------------------

-------------------Conca (89)------Montillo (87)---------------------

-------------------Neymar (89)-------Jonas (87)------------------------

Of all these players, only Montillo and Neymar received a +1.

My ticket for Mariano was "passed on", but i don't think anything will happen. They don't like player input for ratings because if it works they get more tickets. Thats why they do nothing.

From another sports paper:

-----------------------Fabio-----------------------

Mariano---------Dede------Miranda--------Roberto Carlos

----------------Elias--------Jucilei-----------------

----------------Montillo------Conca---------------

----------------Neymar------Jonas-----------------

The same except for the CBs. There was no doubt Mariano was top in Brazil really.