Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

can you imagine the Europa League final being abandoned at half time and the trophy given to the team leading at the break!

only in South America!

Sao Paulo crowned Copa Sudamericana champs after Tigre claimed they were beaten by local police/security at half time.

heres a tasty twitter feed from Chris Atkins for SambaFoot

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/40182_cancelled__sao_paulo_2-0_tigre__copa_sudamericana_final_.html

I watched it last night total carnage, claims of guns being branded by security officials, players being beaten etc I had a bet on it of under 3.5 goals that I tipped in my blog in a double with the Liga Postobon Final in Columbia for under 2.5 goals, the way Sao Paulo played in the first half I was glad Tigre never came out for second half as my bet would have been beaten, great for drama and Fox had good coverage of the blood stained locker room door and other stuff.

You would never see the likes in Europe CL.

Are Rhayner and Wallyson worth buying?

RHayner certainly, Walyson stayed a long time injuried and didn't returned well, but he is a good player, although there's no chance for him to be a starting Osvaldo is on an excellent form certainly one of the best 3 on his role playing in Brazil.

RHayner certainly' date=' Walyson stayed a long time injuried and didn't returned well, but he is a good player, although there's no chance for him to be a starting Osvaldo is on an excellent form certainly one of the best 3 on his role playing in Brazil.[/quote']

Cheers dude :) Repped if i can!

Well, as Dede pointed out above, the transfer market is kicking in...and its chaos as usual

Willian Jose has joined Gremio on an 18 month deal, a couple days after he agreed to join Santos!

Rhayner, a certainty for Sao Paulo, is now moving to Fluminense.

Aloisio as predicted joining Sao Paulo, and possibly joined by Wallyson, once a prospect but plagued by injury in 2012.

Renato Augusto close to Corinthians

Some others that I've forgotten:

Fernando Prass from Vasco to Fluminense

Auremir from Vasco to Nautico (Returned because Vasco didn't pay the remaining parcels)

Thiago Carleto from Fluminense to São Paulo

Bruno Mendes from Guarani to Botafogo (the problem of Guarani and Macaé was solved and Mendes returned to Bota)

Lúcio Maranhão from ASA to Vitória

Renê Junior from Ponte Preta to Santos

Guilherme Santos from Atlético-MG to Santos

William from Sport to Ponte Preta

Some Speculations:

Renan from Botafogo to Vasco

João Paulo from Ponte Preta to Vasco

Dátolo from Inter to Flamengo

Caio from Botafogo to Suwon Samsung Bluewing (KOR) (Almost closed)

Flamengo and Fluminense are making a hot fight to buy Wellington Silva from Macaé that played on loan for Flamengo this year, the talks with the brazilian champion are more advanced.

Alecsandro from Vasco to Atlético-MG

Felippe Bastos from Vasco to Palmeiras

Maikon Leite from Palmeiras to Vasco

Juninho from Palmeiras to Vasco

Éder Luis from Vasco to Grêmio

Gabriel (Grêmio) could be swapped for Ibson (Flamengo)

Juninho Pernambucano from Vasco to New York RB (USA)

Bottinelli from Flamengo to Genoa (ITA) or Atlas (MEX)

Naldo from Grêmio to Udinese (ITA)

Vargas from Napoli to Cruzeiro, Santos, São Paulo, Espanyol, Genoa, CSKA-Moskva, Greuther Fürth, River Plate E San Lorenzo (on loan)

Carlos Alberto from Vasco to Goiás

would just like some advice on a couple Brazillians as i dont watch the Brazilian league:(

Santos Fred. worth keeping? getting a lot of game time atm

Douglas Periera. Bought as a riser, worth keeping?

any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks :) also have victor andrade but im guessing i should keep him:p

would just like some advice on a couple Brazillians as i dont watch the Brazilian league:(

Santos Fred. worth keeping? getting a lot of game time atm

Douglas Periera. Bought as a riser' date=' worth keeping?

any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks :) also have victor andrade but im guessing i should keep him:p[/quote']

Keep Fred and Victor Andrade...

Sell Douglas Pereira, not getting much game time at Sao Paulo...

I've read here that Marcel Welder was one to sell' date=' does this still apply?

Can I also have the opinions on

MIRANDA, Henrique

VINICIUS, Silva

Many thanks[/quote']

Sell Welder.

Vinicius (Palmeiras) and Henrique Miranda (São Paulo) wont break into their teams Starting XI, because there isn't space for them. Henrique Miranda played only 2 games for São Paulo this season (107 minutes), while Vinicius played in 7 games, but getting only 197 minutes. This clearly how that they aren't the first options. Altough i think Vinicius will get more game time next season, because Palmeiras is in the Serie B and they will give more chances for the younger ones. Anyways, if i were you i would sell them 2 also.

I've read here that Marcel Welder was one to sell' date=' does this still apply?

Can I also have the opinions on

MIRANDA, Henrique

VINICIUS, Silva

Many thanks[/quote']

Sell all three of them, they have very limited game time in their teams and i don't see this changing dramatically...

Some interesting deals getting done..

Lyon legend and Freekick master JUNINHO Pernambucano signs up to NY Red Bulls from Vasco da Gama.

Lucio terminates his contract with Juventus. Heavily linked with a move to Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga but a move back to Brazil isnt out of the question.

Corinthians are looking to bolster the defence and have identified Dede as a target. Vasco have much publicised financial problems and a deal could be struck.

Some interesting deals getting done..

Lyon legend and Freekick master JUNINHO Pernambucano signs up to NY Red Bulls from Vasco da Gama.

Lucio terminates his contract with Juventus. Heavily linked with a move to Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga but a move back to Brazil isnt out of the question.

Corinthians are looking to bolster the defence and have identified Dede as a target. Vasco have much publicised financial problems and a deal could be struck.

If Dede leaves he needs to leave for Europe, a move to another Brazilian team at his age would be a disaster if he wants to ever make it at the highest level, so I hope to God this is not true.

If Dede leaves he needs to leave for Europe' date=' a move to another Brazilian team at his age would be a disaster if he wants to ever make it at the highest level, so I hope to God this is not true.[/quote']

he wont move to Europe. if he moves, and flops or doesnt get game time, he will jepodise his WC 2014 chances

a move to Corinthians would be good actually. The World Club Cup & Libertadores champs is a massive deal in South America. He would be at the top club in South America.

Cant believe Elkeson went to China. I know hes joined up with 2 good players in Conca and Barrios' date=' but hes still young and could have had such a good career.

I take it hes a must sell for now, no chance of him leaving in the short term... :([/quote']

How you forget Muriqui? I'm keeping him regardless of his move anyway.

Cant believe Elkeson went to China. I know hes joined up with 2 good players in Conca and Barrios' date=' but hes still young and could have had such a good career.

I take it hes a must sell for now, no chance of him leaving in the short term... :([/quote']

id keep him, never gonna drop , may even rise again if he smashes it up in china.

Lucio closed a deal with São Paulo today.

Sao paulo have made some quality signings, obviously lucio isn't the same as before but should still do a good job beside Toloi (actually wanted Manoel to sign for them but oh well)..

Keep looking out for news on Nei (internacional, free agent now) on where he's off to but nothing on globesporte or sambafoot yet..