Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Sao paulo have made some quality signings' date=' obviously lucio isn't the same as before but should still do a good job beside Toloi (actually wanted Manoel to sign for them but oh well)..

Keep looking out for news on Nei (internacional, free agent now) on where he's off to but nothing on globesporte or sambafoot yet..[/quote']

Wonder what happens to Rhodolfo. Always looks good when I see Sao Paulo on ESPN. Lucios a great signing anyway, its great to see so many big players going back to Brazil Serie A.

I hope ESPN shows more games next season. They showed the start of the season and then stopped it when Italy and England seasons began :(

Wonder what happens to Rhodolfo. Always looks good when I see Sao Paulo on ESPN. Lucios a great signing anyway' date=' its great to see so many big players going back to Brazil Serie A.

I hope ESPN shows more games next season. They showed the start of the season and then stopped it when Italy and England seasons began :([/quote']

Alot of rotation will be going on for sure, Nene will most likely be the next big move corinthians more than likely (called this on the deals thread months ago, Also called Renato Augusto to go back to brazil but nothing as happened just yet) Botafogo had a bid rejected for Nene recently i think? Nene was spotted skating (yet he's apparently injured?) Seems Gusmao Cicinho has signed a new contract so he won't be moving..

a fair bit of noise rumbling with Robinho (Santos) & Pato (Corinthians) coming back to Brazil too...

also forgotten man Carlos Eduardo could be heading to Internacional on a loan deal as he looks to re build his career from Rubin Kazan. hopefully he is past all his injury problems now.

Alot of rotation will be going on for sure' date=' Nene will most likely be the next big move corinthians more than likely (called this on the deals thread months ago, Also called Renato Augusto to go back to brazil but nothing as happened just yet) Botafogo had a bid rejected for Nene recently i think? Nene was spotted skating (yet he's apparently injured?) Seems Gusmao Cicinho has signed a new contract so he won't be moving..[/quote']

Actually, here in Brazil, Nene is being more linked with Santos, Flamengo and Botafogo, I heard that Corinthians gave up, especially now that Leverkusen confirmed the deal with Renato Augusto.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/futebol-alemao/noticia/2012/12/bayer-leverkusen-confirma-ida-de-renato-augusto-para-o-corinthians.html

Gremio send a loan offer for Vargas, € 1M for 1 year. According to Globoesporte, Nenê is very close to Santos. Ricardo Goulart signed a contract with Cruzeiro, the AM was one of the best players on Goias capaign in Série B (which they won). Michel Alves, Gk of Criciuma, signed with Vasco.

Gremio send a loan offer for Vargas' date=' € 1M for 1 year. According to Globoesporte, Nenê is very close to Santos. Ricardo Goulart signed a contract with Cruzeiro, the AM was one of the best players on Goias capaign in Série B (which they won). Michel Alves, Gk of Criciuma, signed with Vasco.[/quote']

plus DIDA to Gremio!

what do you think of marcelo grohe? good end of brasileirao for the gremio's goalkeeper right?

He is great and, for me, will be the Gremio's goalkeeper next year too. Probably Dida came to give some experience for him and for the team in the Libertadores.

Anderson Pico to keep the LB spot?

It is possible, but I think that, if Fabio Aurelio stays fit for a while, he will take the LB spot. Anderson Pico has problems with his weight and that can prejudice his career.

That question is a little unpredictable, though. Fabio Aurelio can become injured again or Anderson Pico can lose his fat and then take his place in the team. We will have to wait and see.

While serving a jail sentence for arson, Brazilian centre-back Breno Borges (23), formerly playing for Bayern Munich and FC Nurnberg, has been signed by Sao Paulo on a 3 years deal. Tricolor management are hoping in an imprisonment time reduction, and announced to have signed the player, who started his professional career for them, out of a decision to support Breno and his family.

nice touch from Sao Paulo.

;2366995']While serving a jail sentence for arson' date=' Brazilian centre-back Breno Borges (23), formerly playing for Bayern Munich and FC Nurnberg, has been signed by Sao Paulo on a 3 years deal. Tricolor management are hoping in an imprisonment time reduction, and announced to have signed the player, who started his professional career for them, out of a decision to support Breno and his family.

[b']nice touch from Sao Paulo[/b].

I wouldn't say signing a player convicted of arson was a "nice touch" personally.

Sends out the wrong message in my eyes.

I wouldn't say signing a player convicted of arson was a "nice touch" personally.

Sends out the wrong message in my eyes.

to support his family though, they shouldn't suffer for his moments of madness, he is still banged up for 3 years i think.

;2368694']to support his family though' date=' they shouldn't suffer for his moments of madness, he is still banged up for 3 years i think.[/quote']

To be fair him being in prison dont mean his family cant go out and earn a living for themselves now does it??

If you mean his kids (no idea if he has any) then suppose that is a nice touch but if its his mum, dad, brothers or whatever no they shouldnt help at all.

To be fair him being in prison dont mean his family cant go out and earn a living for themselves now does it??

If you mean his kids (no idea if he has any) then suppose that is a nice touch but if its his mum' date=' dad, brothers or whatever no they shouldnt help at all.[/quote']

not trying to defend him or the club decision but Breno grew up with SAO, joined at 13, came through the ranks so they know him very well so they obviously see it as out of character.

was reported he was suffering from alcoholism and depression at the time after struggling to come to terms with his seemingly endless injury problems when he committed the crime, no one knows except him but it may of been a suicide attempt. Munich club doctors were urging him at the time to seek psychiatric help.

as for his family working, not to sure what the job situation is like in Sao Paulo ;)

;2368730']not trying to defend him or the club decision but Breno grew up with SAO' date=' joined at 13, came through the ranks so they know him very well so they obviously see it as out of character.

was reported he was suffering from alcoholism and depression at the time after struggling to come to terms with his seemingly endless injury problems when he committed the crime, no one knows except him but it may of been a suicide attempt. Munich club doctors were urging him at the time to seek psychiatric help.

as for his family working, not to sure what the job situation is like in Sao Paulo ;)[/quote']

So he has no kids??

Blimey didnt realise the welfare dependency stretched as far as Sao Paulo, sorry no sympathy from me tell his family to get off there backsides, stop feeling sorry for themselves and make there own blooming living.

Why do half the people expect others to take care of them :mad:

He is an arsonist, maybe after he had done his time, come off proved himself to be a reformed charachter and got the help he needed, if he could then prove he was physically and mentally able for football again then give him a contract dont reward criminals with employment and a big wage whilst still serving a prison sentence

Brazil is crazy :o

Cruzeiro won their third Campeonato Brasileiro Under-20 title on Saturday night, to become the most successful side in the competition's seven year history - Sambafoot

some top talent on show, did a piece on Valdivia.

Valdívia

also a few transfers i came across..

Vasco to loan ZE EDUARDO from Siena, sent ALECSANDRO to Ath Miniero in exchange for Filipe SOUTTO & Goncalves LEONARDO. They also released club legend FELIPE.

ALECSANDRO will link up with his brother RICHARLYSON.

Flamengo want to bring ELIAS back from Sporting Lisbon

Botafogo have approached DAGOBERTO to join from Internacional

Vasco have also had NILTON walk out to join Cruzeiro, but Pedro KEN and Sandro SILVA have moved the other way on a seasons loan to avoid a financial compensation.

;2370965']

Vasco have also had NILTON walk out to join Cruzeiro' date=' but Pedro KEN and Sandro SILVA have moved the other way on a seasons loan to avoid a financial compensation.[/quote']

Cruzeiro can't afford Josef Souza on permanent and were always on the look out for a DM pretty good signing.

Cruzeiro will be alot stronger next season, diego souza and Goulart in the same team :D

Rhodolfo linked with juventus and Milan, maybe part of the lucio deal?, Renan Ribeiro confirmed to sao paulo in the 1st week of january i think.. Sao paulo is another team who i think will do better than last season.

Cruzeiro can't afford Josef Souza on permanent and were always on the look out for a DM pretty good signing.

Cruzeiro will be alot stronger next season' date=' diego souza and Goulart in the same team :D

Rhodolfo linked with juventus and Milan, maybe part of the lucio deal?, Renan Ribeiro confirmed to sao paulo in the 1st week of january i think.. Sao paulo is another team who i think will do better than last season.[/quote']

yeah fancy CRUZ to do lot better this upcoming year, made a few signings from Serie B who excelled didnt they in Egidio & Uellition (who you already know!) plus Diego Souza is a great buy. plus Nilton for more steel. they will need some new strikers though, Anselmo Ramon prob getting banged up & Wallyson off to Sao if rumours are true/if not a done deal....

agree on SAO, they signed, what 4/5 players already?!

Yeah - that's why I want to know if he's actually any good lol :P

put it this way, i didnt/dont rate Marquinhos that much and he ended up at Roma, and is in the first team.

I do rate Doria. a lot.

but in the italian press i have looked at, the deal isnt going though, it was rejected...

who knows, see what January throws up.