Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

what can we expect doria to go up to next change? 83/84? And does he have potential to be a good player??

78>80/81, few months ago he rose to 78. If he continues at Botafogo he could end the season as 85/86 (staying away from injuries and starts ofc) Yeah he has good potential.. (If he moves to juve he might not start much so he could struggle getting a good rating for a while, still worth buying.

78>80/81' date=' few months ago he rose to 78. If he continues at Botafogo he could end the season as 85/86 (staying away from injuries and starts ofc) Yeah he has good potential.. (If he moves to juve he might not start much so he could struggle getting a good rating for a while, still worth buying.[/quote']

I would have thought higher considering he's played about 1400 minutes since he was reviewed and Fred went up to 82 when he'd played only about 1200 minutes at the time

Yeah - that's why I want to know if he's actually any good lol :P

6mK9mrHuBCY

Here he is in action, obviously a youtube video, but positionally he looks very good, quick aswell, and ofcourse only just turned 18 so still so much he can learn.

As for his rating, if we get an end of season review for Brazil(doubt it really with so much other leagues yet to be reviewed for nearly a year now) he'll hit 82, or if Brazil get reviewed mid way through their season, then 84/85, may have even moved to Europe before then, if he does we can expect him to rise automatically through soccerwiki.

Cruzeiro can't afford Josef Souza on permanent and were always on the look out for a DM pretty good signing.

Cruzeiro will be alot stronger next season' date=' diego souza and Goulart in the same team :D

Rhodolfo linked with juventus and Milan, maybe part of the lucio deal?, Renan Ribeiro confirmed to sao paulo in the 1st week of january i think.. Sao paulo is another team who i think will do better than last season.[/quote']

And Lucca :D

I would have thought higher considering he's played about 1400 minutes since he was reviewed and Fred went up to 82 when he'd played only about 1200 minutes at the time

Doria got alot of his minutes after the brazil reviews

Can anyone tell me if Leandro Moura is worth keeping? Thanks.

cant see him amounting to much' date=' a very poor mans Neymar. still always involved in the youth NTs though currently but to many strikers ahead of him at Gremio. could do with a move[/b']

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/santos/noticia/2012/12/joia-2013-gabigol-foca-copinha-e-almeja-chance-ao-lado-de-neymar.html

Already a habit at santos' date=' they're hoping every player will turn out like neymar..

Jean Chera ^..[/quote']

LOL. great post. exactly. Jean Chera who? oh the one who thought he would be big time in europe (genoa)..... still, he is 17, and back at flamengo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruzeiro look to be throwing some money around, looking to bring back Dynamo Kyiv CB Leandro Almeida....just press talk atm, but also links with DEDE of Vasco & Diego LUGANO (off to Malaga most likely)..

Cruzeiro are hoping to announce the signings of a duo of attacking midfielders in the coming days, stars of Série B, Lucca of Criciúma, and Ricardo Goulart, of Goias....- Sambafoot

Robinho very near to São Paulo FC.

Alan KARDEC may be coming to Brazil. Corinthians and Coritiba show interest.

Corinthians also interested to Alexandre PATO, Carlos GIL and Anderson MARTINS.

Ânderson NENÊ should go to the Santos FC

Fluminense should still bring a good player, but not Darío CONCA.

Cruzeiro can't afford Josef Souza on permanent and were always on the look out for a DM pretty good signing.

Cruzeiro will be alot stronger next season' date=' diego souza and Goulart in the same team :D

Rhodolfo linked with juventus and Milan, maybe part of the lucio deal?, Renan Ribeiro confirmed to sao paulo in the 1st week of january i think.. Sao paulo is another team who i think will do better than last season.[/quote']

Cruzeiro will improve, but not have the team to be the champion of a tournament.

the best teams currently are: Corinthians, Sao Paulo, Santos, Fluminense, Gremio, Atlético Mineiro e Internacional. ;)

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/santos/noticia/2012/12/joia-2013-gabigol-foca-copinha-e-almeja-chance-ao-lado-de-neymar.html

Already a habit at santos' date=' they're hoping every player will turn out like neymar..

Jean Chera ^..[/quote']

Jean Chera has a crazy entrepreneur, this ending his career before it even begins.

what can we expect doria to go up to next change? 83/84? And does he have potential to be a good player??

Might be good to use Juan from Inter as a guide. He's played games here and there and is rated 86.

I'm not sure how this game does it's ratings, but i know that Doria is better than Juan, and could possibly captain the Brazil under 20 side this January.

Might be good to use Juan from Inter as a guide. He's played games here and there and is rated 86.

I'm not sure how this game does it's ratings' date=' but i know that Doria is better than Juan, and could possibly captain the Brazil under 20 side this January.[/quote']

Sorry but Juan has been immense for Inter this season 0.o him and Ranocchia together are coming along as a very good partnership! He's played nearly 1200 mins this season so far....

Btw on the subject.. Doria is class :D

Robinho very near to São Paulo FC.

Alan KARDEC may be coming to Brazil. Corinthians and Coritiba show interest.

Corinthians also interested to Alexandre PATO' date=' Carlos GIL and Anderson MARTINS.

Ânderson NENÊ should go to the Santos FC

Fluminense should still bring a good player, but not Darío CONCA.[/quote']

Weird, in Italy they link Robinho to either Flamengo or Santos

Read rumours that Alexandre Pato has signed for Corinthians.

A well respected site regarding Brazilian transfers etc claims that there is an agreement for a sum less than the 22m that Milan had spent 5 years ago.

Quite sad if you ask me but the lad is still young and could be back in Europe in 1-2 years if he manages to avoid injuries.