Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Just hope it doesnt happen' date=' I see Milan getting things back on track in the new year, maybe a top 5 finish[/color']

Galliani said that Robinho and Pato want to go in Brasil and he's in Brasil to sell them.Robinho is a big loss,Pato plays 5 games at year..

Re: Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Galliani said that Robinho and Pato want to go in Brasil and he's in Brasil to sell them.Robinho is a big loss' date='Pato plays 5 games at year..[/quote']

Might be good for them with the WC coming up in Brazil. Atleast they will be in the headlines more in there own country and build up some form and condifence.

Certainly makes the Brazil League really exciting to watch when it restarts. So many talented players back in that league now.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

;2373779']Doria deal to Juventus supposed almost complete now' date=' 8M euros, 6M up front...

Botafogo raking in a bit of cash this close season..[/quote']

You reckon he will be loaned back to Serie A (Even Botafogo) as I dont think he'll get into the Juve XI just yet.

Sorry but Juan has been immense for Inter this season 0.o him and Ranocchia together are coming along as a very good partnership! He's played nearly 1200 mins this season so far....

Btw on the subject.. Doria is class :D

Yeah Juan is OK. I'm just hoping Doria will be a surprise and start playing earlier than people think.

I think the odd game this season and a place in the team next season should be his progression. Anything less is a bit of a waste of his formative years.

Read rumours that Alexandre Pato has signed for Corinthians.

He's well on his way to Corinthians. Galliani (Milan's GM) is in Brazil with the order to sell both him and Robinho, and he will come back with the wallet full of cash (not as much as he spent to get the duo tho:D)

Pato will get his career back together in Brazil and after WC2014 will come back to Europe, I'd be really happy if it's Inter to snap him up :D

how do you think Wendell from Vasco is going to evolve?

He is not big thing' date=' can drop on the next reviews.

Wellington Silva is a good prospect?

Certainly is. He is going to Fluminense now, and is much better than Bruno Vieira. Very good defending and attacking, but he doesn't have much experience, so sometimes he makes some silly mistakes.

should i keep these three? nem' date=' adryan, romarinho[/quote']
Don't know about Nem but you must keep Adryan and Romarinho
thanks i will sell nem to get rid of a few concerns.

Don't sell Nem, you will only regret it. Romarinho is and always will be just a decent riser, and nothing more, where as Nem actually has very good potential.

should i keep these three? nem' date=' adryan, romarinho[/quote']
thanks i will sell nem to get rid of a few concerns.

Don't sell Wellington Nem! You should keep them all, but if it's really really needed to sell one out of them, this would be Romarinho (or someone else in your squad).

I got Vital Dede in a Competitive English Championship.

When do you guys think he may leave Brazil? Do you think he can achieve a 91 in the Brazilian league?

Has he been playing and been impressive for the NT?

no brazilians worth there salt and hopes of a 2014 squad place will leave Brazil until after the 2014 WC.

If they do there would have to be guarenteed a starting XI place so they keep there WC selection hope alive.

Dede is mostly likely to move to another Brazilian club as Vasco have some pretty lousy financial issues.

91, only if:

- he moves to a better Brazilian side ie Corinth or Flu, who go on to win a title and libertadores...

- he is the 1st choice CB for Brazil

- moves abroad to a top club and is a starter at a successful side.

;2385232']no brazilians worth there salt and hopes of a 2014 squad place will leave Brazil until after the 2014 WC.

If they do there would have to be guarenteed a starting XI place so they keep there WC selection hope alive.

Dede is mostly likely to move to another Brazilian club as Vasco have some pretty lousy financial issues.

91' date=' only if:

- he moves to a better Brazilian side ie Corinth or Flu, who go on to win a title and libertadores...

- he is the 1st choice CB for Brazil

- moves abroad to a top club and is a starter at a successful side.[/quote']

Thanks Daggers, repped :). Could you explain the bolded part? I'm a bit confused :confused:

Thanks Daggers' date=' repped :). Could you explain the bolded part? I'm a bit confused :confused:[/quote']

He basically means that no Brazilian player will leave their Brazilian side (where they are undisputable starters) to move to a European team before the WC.

If they do so, there will face a transitional period and there is always the danger that they will not get a starting spot at their new club, thus missing out any chances to be picked for their national team.

He basically means that no Brazilian player will leave their Brazilian side (where they are undisputable starters) to move to a European team before the WC.

If they do so' date=' there will face a transitional period and there is always the danger that they will not get a starting spot at their new club, thus missing out any chances to be picked for their national team.[/quote']

Thanks! :)