Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Auremir of Vasco should I cash in or has he great potential?
Auremir --> +2/3 future 87/88 :)
You can't be talking serious' date=' Auremir is an horrible player, he will never be a starting for a top team.[/quote']

Dede is correct he's rubbish and plays for nautico next season..

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Are Rhayner and Osvaldo any good?

Also' date=' I saw Brinner got some minutes last year but was sold somewhere, rubbish player or worth an investment?[/quote']

Rhayner is good, everyone fouled him last season infact he was the most fouled player very good dribbler. Osvaldo was linked Roma but it looks like he's staying.

Could you lads rate these young Brazilians in order of ability for me please? I can only afford to buy two of them and want to know who are the best.

The players are Duarte Bernard' date=' Lucas Fernando and Wellington Nem.[/quote']Would definitely go with Bernard, and might have said Wellington Nem though he was a bit on and off last season, so not sure between him and Lucas Fernando.

Also' date=' I saw Brinner got some minutes last year but was sold somewhere, rubbish player or worth an investment?[/quote']

both exciting attackers, very much worth keeping an eye on this season

SAO releasing Cicero & Paulo Assuncao, hopefully tying up Wallyson & Eduardo Vargas.

Also my man Valdivia scored twice in the Copinha for INT in there 1st match!

Valdivia

Could you lads rate these young Brazilians in order of ability for me please? I can only afford to buy two of them and want to know who are the best.

The players are Duarte Bernard' date=' Lucas Fernando and Wellington Nem.

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Also are the following players worth keeping, bought them a while ago due to them being due rises:

Souza Brinner

Soares Mazinho

Pinto Roni

Souza Gerley

Martins Ivan[/quote']

For me... Fernando, Bernard, Nem.

For me id take Fernando & Nem in game though. Bernard a super player, but the other two will play big parts for there clubs next season, not saying Bernard wont, but the other two will have bigger roles.

& you can sell those 5.

Auremir --> +2/3 future 87/88 :)

HAHA. ok. i think others have already said why.

Osvaldo is excellent, he will probaby play the entire season now as a starter, and will show all his talent, he is one of my favorite playes playing in Brazil at his position. Rhayner I think Hayden already described him well.

There's already a thread on Maia from 2010 or 2011' date=' I forget when. I think 2010. He's been a tremendously frustrating talent... watching him at the youth levels is just a delight, but he hasn't shown up in the Bahia state championships when he got his chances, which might be why he still hasn't broken into Serie A.

Such a talent, though.[/quote']

Welcome, welcome. Missed your insights!

Today like daggers said' date=' Inter won Paulista for 4-1 at Copinha, and Valdívia, who was the top score on the last edition, made 2 goals on his debut for Inter.

[YOUTUBE']UHUOZbJKuIw[/YOUTUBE]

Is he on the database this Valdivia?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

He is one of the worst players I've ever seen playing in Brazil' date=' really.[/quote']

thanks for telling me, so all those minutes deceive.

Douglas (Vasco) is good?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predicti

thanks for telling me' date=' so all those minutes deceive.

Douglas (Vasco) is good?[/quote']

with Brazil it can look deceptive if you just look at league minutes...

many clubs field weak sides in serie a if they are in continental competitions such as Libertadores, which is a massive deal to Brazilan clubs, much like the World Club Cup was to Corinthians....... so they rest alot of first teamers especially in the first half of the season.

Great to have you back' date=' the Legend that is Insider. Fleeting visit I suppose ...[/quote']

Not necessarily. I just don't have much to say anymore.

is Arthur Maia on the DB as Arthur Braz?

Listed as a free agent too.....

Yes, he is. From what I hear, Cruzeiro are looking into purchasing him. He should still be with Vitoria though.

will the south american u20s tournament be shown on tv?? would like to see the young brazilian and argentine kids
I was hoping premier sports would get their arse in gear and show something worthwhile, but doesn't look they they are.

Some American TV station is showing it, so hopefully there'll be some good quality streams of that knocking around.

Bet365 is sometimes good for this sort of stuff.

hi brazil experts havent been on the forum in awhile. should i keep wellington nem, silva romarinho, rosa samuel, felipe anderson? and is there any other young players that have the potential to reach 90? thanks.

I was hoping premier sports would get their arse in gear and show something worthwhile' date=' but doesn't look they they are.

Some American TV station is showing it, so hopefully there'll be some good quality streams of that knocking around.

Bet365 is sometimes good for this sort of stuff.[/quote']

okay thanks :)

hi brazil experts havent been on the forum in awhile. should i keep wellington nem' date=' silva romarinho, rosa samuel, felipe anderson? and is there any other young players that have the potential to reach 90? thanks.[/quote']

if you need to sell, Romarinho & Rosa can go.

as for 90...lets wait until the next season :)

or at least the S.America U20 champs...see how Brazil go.

hi brazil experts havent been on the forum in awhile. should i keep wellington nem' date=' silva romarinho, rosa samuel, felipe anderson? and is there any other young players that have the potential to reach 90? thanks.[/quote']

Nem is in the mould of a player who could hit the big ratings. But as with most Brazilians, we'll have to see. There's more things to consider than just talent and current ability