Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Ok:

Vasco da Gama in talks with Malaga over signing Júlio Baptista

Bahia president confirms Flamengo closing on deal for Pinto GABRIEL - 20% of his rights, would go to Flamengo with a option to a slice of a future transfer fee...

Also, Wallace who? Chelsea's new RB recently purchased from Fluminense possibly has been replaced in the squad with another exciting right back. In FLU's Copinha game tonight, a 2-0 win over Itaúna, was masterminded by young fullback PABLO. He was awarded Sambafoots MOM award...

Man of the Match: Pablo (Fluminense) - A wonderful performance from the right-back, whose surging runs forward caused Itaúna all sorts of problems. Tall, quick and strong, the full-back looks to have all the natural attributes to succeed, as well as good technique. Contributed an assist for his side's opening goal.

Finally, according to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), Brazil is now the 2nd strongest league in the world!

The Brasileirão was the world's second strongest league in 2012, according to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS).

The IFFHS, which was set up in 1984 with the blessing of FIFA, takes into account the level of play and competition of local or national leagues, as well as the international status of teams.

The Brazilian national league has climbed into second place after finishing 2012 with 1,057 points, according to the IFFHS' ranking, which is primarily due to Corinthians' success in the Club World Cup.

An IFFHS spokesman said: "The Brazilian, German, Italian and English leagues are at the same level, but the Brazilian division takes second place due to Corinthians' participation in the World Club Cup. Without these 34 points, the German and Italian championships would be in front of the Brasileiro."

The Brazilian league, which is ranked the best in South America, continues to grow in strength and stature as an increasing number of top level players are either staying in the country or returning earlier in their careers than previous generations, such as Alexandre Pato who recently left AC Milan for Corinthians.

Santos star Neymar has confirmed he will be remaining at Santos until the 2014 World Cup, while São Paulo’s Luís Fabiano rejected lucrative offers from Champions League sides in favour of Brazil.

La Liga finished top of the overall list and the German Bundesliga was just 20 points behind Brazil, while the English Premier League trailed in fifth.

Top 10 leagues, according to the IFFHS

1. Spain

2. Brazil

3. Germany

4. Italy

5. England

6. Argentina

7. France

8. Holland

9. Paraguay

10. Chile

;2400132']Finally' date=' according to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), Brazil is now the 2nd strongest league in the world![/quote']

IFFHS, what a joke! :D

Brazil league 2nd in the world, LOL!

And further down the list, Paraguay 9th and Chile 10th top leagues in the world! LOOOOLLL!! :D:D:D:D

The IFFHS is full of jokes like that. :D

couple more stories from today:

Gremio look to be loaning Marquinho from Roma

According to Sky Sport Italia, negotiations between the two clubs are at an advanced stage for a temporary move worth €2million.

Marquinho had been close to joining league rivals Palermo, however, it has been reported the 26-year-old turned down the loan switch to Sicily.

It is also believed Grêmio would have an option to purchase the Brazilian outright at the end of the season for €2.5million.

Flamengo have agreed a deal to bring back Elias on loan from Sporting Lisbon

;2400132']Finally' date=' according to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), Brazil is now the 2nd strongest league in the world![/quote']

Well whats the criteria under which they decide the positions?

Well whats the criteria under which they decide the positions?

its in the article bro

.....takes into account the level of play and competition of local or national leagues' date=' as well as the international status of teams......[/quote']

Brazil only came 2nd as Corinthians won the WCC, if they didnt, Brazil would of been 5th, with Germany Italy & England climbing a place.

;2400900']

Flamengo have agreed a deal to bring back Elias on loan from Sporting Lisbon

Then is the guy worth having on a SM team. Bought him 3 years ago, and he has stayed on 88. I thought he would crack the Brazil team, but not to be?

Then is the guy worth having on a SM team. Bought him 3 years ago' date=' and he has stayed on 88. I thought he would crack the Brazil team, but not to be?[/quote']

Sell, seemed good a few years ago alongside Jucilei but it seems he didn't carry on his good form abroad. Although i could be wrong as he could go on and play out of his skin now he's back in brazil and get called up but i personally don't see it happening tbh.

Argentine striker Hernan Barcos has officially announced, via his social network accounts, that he has signed a new contract with Palmeiras which will keep him at the club until December 2016.

Loyal is all i can say, had offers everywhere but decided to stay and move down to Serie B.

Depends how he fits in tbh' date=' after he broke his leg he's never seemed to be the same. Hope a fresh start moving away will do the trick.[/quote']

Hope so too... just gotta wait until the TB runs out!! Him, Rhayner, Adryan, Damiao, Sassa, Bruno Mendes and about 15 other Brazilians :D ..... I should be sorted ;) Just waiting on a certain ;) to come on the DB :D

Is Moura Leandro of Gremio still banned or is he playing? Was thinking on signing him so I need clarification before I do or not' date=' thanks in advance! :)[/quote']

Either I can't remember or he wasn't banned at all? Maybe you got the wrong end of the stick? Wasn't he banned from driving? He's worth a punt (loooong term).

Then is the guy worth having on a SM team. Bought him 3 years ago' date=' and he has stayed on 88. I thought he would crack the Brazil team, but not to be?[/quote']

i dont think he will. He was a favourite of Mario Menezes but he has now been axed.

others have moved ahead of him in the NT picks.

unless Flamengo turn it around and have a great season, it isnt likely.