Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hi all,

I never bothered with the forum until I came across this thread and thought I would make an account.

As a little project with one of my teams I am trying to build a squad of all Brazilians. No real sense from a managgment perspective, just to add a fun element. Currently a Division 2 side, season just started and just started the transition to the allstar team ;)

So far I have managed to negotiate for the following squad of Samba Stars;

Diego Alves

Andre Santos

Santos Dante

Felipe Santana

Da Silva Rafael

Marcos Rocha

Matheus Doria

Leiva Lucas

Junior Paulinho

Ribas Diego

Philippe Coutinho

Oliveira Elkeson

Borges Willian

Wellington Nem

Tavares Adryan

Alves Jo

Luiz Adriano

Bruno Mendes

As you can see I am a little desperate for a great striker and wanted your thoughts. Neymar and Pato are off limits, Damiao would have to wait. Hulk could potentially be negotiated, but Nilmar has been offered- worth it?

Anyway, would love your thoughts on a decent, reliable Forward thats not likely to decrease and maybe any other youngsters I should consider addign to the squad.

On a side note, I was in Brazil this last autumn, my girlfriends family are there in Sao Paulo- big Timao fans...I always prefered watching Santos or SP myself, but they aren't having any of it

Hi all' date='

I never bothered with the forum until I came across this thread and thought I would make an account.

As a little project with one of my teams I am trying to build a squad of all Brazilians. No real sense from a managgment perspective, just to add a fun element. Currently a Division 2 side, season just started and just started the transition to the allstar team ;)

Diego Alves

Andre Santos

Santos Dante

Felipe Santana

Da Silva Rafael

Marcos Rocha

Matheus Doria

Leiva Lucas

Junior Paulinho

Ribas Diego

Philippe Coutinho

Oliveira Elkeson

Borges Willian

Wellington Nem

Tavares Adryan

Alves Jo

Luiz Adriano

Bruno Mendes

As you can see I am a little desperate for a great striker and wanted your thoughts. Neymar and Pato are off limits, Damiao would have to wait. Hulk could potentially be negotiated, but Nilmar has been offered- worth it?

Anyway, would love your thoughts on a decent, reliable Forward thats not likely to decrease and maybe any other youngsters I should consider addign to the squad.

On a side note, I was in Brazil this last autumn, my girlfriends family are there in Sao Paulo- big Timao fans...I always prefered watching Santos or SP myself, but they aren't having any of it[/quote']

Welcome mate, get Chaves Fred. Should of rose to 89 last changes but didn't which was probably the weirdest thing i've seen on SM but anyway if he continues his fine form next season he should rise. Andre Santos will drop btw so that was a bit of a risky signing..

Anyway' date=' would love your thoughts on a decent, reliable Forward thats not likely to decrease and maybe any other youngsters I should consider addign to the squad.[/quote']

If you have a good budget and looking forward to a long run you can sign Gabriel Vasconcelos from Milan. He's not getting any time at the moment but he most definitely will from the next season since Abbiati will probably step aside and Amelia is a disappointment for the moment. And in the meantime people from within the club all say that they are very impressed by Gabriel but he needs just a little more time to settle.

Other youngsters who I've got in my team, but I cannot tell you more about (just found them being recommended on the forums) include:

LEO, Baptistão

SASSÁ, Alves

FRED, Santos

OTAVIO, Monteiro

ADEMILSON, Junior

FERNANDO, Lucas

DENONI, João

Hope this is helpful! :)

Welcome mate' date=' get Chaves Fred. Should of rose to 89 last changes but didn't which was probably the weirdest thing i've seen on SM but anyway if he continues his fine form next season he should rise. Andre Santos will drop btw so that was a bit of a risky signing..[/quote']

Yeh didn't really think about Santos at the time, he was a free agent, so I just jumped at it. Thanks for the heads up on Fred.

Has Wellinton been doing much in Russia?

If you have a good budget and looking forward to a long run you can sign Gabriel Vasconcelos from Milan. He's not getting any time at the moment but he most definitely will from the next season since Abbiati will probably step aside and Amelia is a disappointment for the moment. And in the meantime people from within the club all say that they are very impressed by Gabriel but he needs just a little more time to settle.

Other youngsters who I've got in my team' date=' but I cannot tell you more about (just found them being recommended on the forums) include:

LEO, Baptistão

SASSÁ, Alves

FRED, Santos

OTAVIO, Monteiro

ADEMILSON, Junior

FERNANDO, Lucas

DENONI, João

Hope this is helpful! :)[/quote']

Thanks for that bro. Heard good things about Sassa, hopefully he stays at Bota to get game time.

Nei has been offered a 2 year contract at santos (he's not accepted yet) Bruno Peres has joined Internacional (Will be the starter but winck will get a chance ;))

revolving doors at Internacional atm' date=' RB [b']Helder[/b] has joined on loan from Nancy and Willians back from Udinese..some good signings there...

Vagner Love has been sent back to Russian parent club CSKA. FLA cant afford to keep him and owe money..

Other youngsters who I've got in my team' date=' but I cannot tell you more about (just found them being recommended on the forums) include:

LEO, Baptistão

SASSÁ, Alves

FRED, Santos

OTAVIO, Monteiro

ADEMILSON, Junior

FERNANDO, Lucas

DENONI, João

Hope this is helpful! :)[/quote']

To add to this list, Ricardo Goulart, Brito Lucca, Oliveira Mattheus, Felipe Anderson, Marlos 85>87. and you already have the likes of Doria, Adryan etc..

Yeh didn't really think about Santos at the time' date=' he was a free agent, so I just jumped at it. Thanks for the heads up on Fred.

Has Wellinton been doing much in Russia?[/quote']

He wasn't that good last season and been injured for a while this season.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predicti

thanks for telling me' date=' so all those minutes deceive.

Douglas (Vasco) is good?[/quote']

Rly nothing special, when he played alongside Dedé, he made good games and Vasco stayed 7 games without suffering goals, but when Dedé started to be called for the NT, he played with Renato Silva and Rodolfo and made awful games. Vasco is going through a hard time, so we can define if the player is good just because he have many minutes as a starter, Auremir was sub at Náutico, and Náutico returned to Série A just last year :o

Thanks for that bro. Heard good things about Sassa' date=' hopefully he stays at Bota to get game time.[/quote']

Duarte Bernard is also a must too... If you can get him. Marquinhos at Roma could be one of the best Defenders in serie A in years to come, get him if you can.

I can buy Humberto Rever in a GC' date=' would you recommend me doing so?

Is he likely to keep the 88?[/quote']

Yeah why not, Atl mineiro had a good season and it looks like they are keeping hold of their best players so they should be pretty solid next season. So if all goes well next season he should keep his 88.

I can buy Humberto Rever in a GC' date=' would you recommend me doing so?

Is he likely to keep the 88?[/quote']

oh he will keep it.. i would even say he has the ability to be 89.

in other news, a player i added way back in June has signed for Hannover today.

Wellington FRANÇA Mon 18 Jun, 2012 Approved

A rugged, combative DM, Hannover coach Mirko Slomka is optimistic he could break into the first 11 very quickly.

"I look forward to working with França and I am sure that he is motivated and ambitious and looking to seize his chance.

"I have great experience working with South Americans and I appreciate their commitment and their enthusiasm for learning. I am convinced França is no different."

;2406633']oh he will keep it.. i would even say he has the ability to be 89.

in other news' date=' a player i added way back in June has signed for Hannover today.

A rugged, combative DM, Hannover coach Mirko Slomka is optimistic he could break into the first 11 very quickly.

"I look forward to working with França and I am sure that he is motivated and ambitious and looking to seize his chance.

"I have great experience working with South Americans and I appreciate their commitment and their enthusiasm for learning. I am convinced França is no different."[/quote']

Funnily enough i've got him with my leeds :P Yeah i read this on sambafoot, rated 75 so why not take a gamble? Not overpaying though..

Welcome mate' date=' get Chaves Fred. Should of rose to 89 last changes but didn't which was probably the weirdest thing i've seen on SM but anyway if he continues his fine form next season he should rise.[/quote']

Sadly he is at an unmanaged side that's squad size would drop below the min, so gonna have to wait a little while on that one. In the mean time is Nilmar a safe 90 or -1 drop to 89 ?

I know he has been scoring out at Al Rayyan, but doesn't seem to bode well for players going to Qatar on this game.

thoughts and opinions?

N.B. Just been reminded that England have a friendly against Brazil at Wembley this Feb, hopefully a nice opportunity to see some of the younger NT players in action.

Sadly he is at an unmanaged side that's squad size would drop below the min' date=' so gonna have to wait a little while on that one. In the mean time is Nilmar a safe 90 or -1 drop to 89 ?

I know he has been scoring out at Al Rayyan, but doesn't seem to bode well for players going to Qatar on this game.

thoughts and opinions?

N.B. Just been reminded that England have a friendly against Brazil at Wembley this Feb, hopefully a nice opportunity to see some of the younger NT players in action.[/quote']

Nilmars likely to drop to atleas 87. The league hes in is just poor (Its a shame as he was awesome at Villareal). Its like Eto'os move to Russia. Hes still a top player but because of the weaker league his rating will keep dropping until it reaches the leagues max.

Your best to stay well away from Nilmar, or any player that moves to Qatar, China, etc.

Will Gaioto Rhodolfo of Sao paulo keep his 88 rating in the future?

More than likely (Linked with a move with juventus as well and now all what's happened with danilo they need a new target but if he doesn't move alot of rotation will be happening for sure as i doubt Lucio will play every single game.

Sadly he is at an unmanaged side that's squad size would drop below the min' date=' so gonna have to wait a little while on that one. In the mean time is Nilmar a safe 90 or -1 drop to 89 ?

thoughts and opinions?

N.B. Just been reminded that England have a friendly against Brazil at Wembley this Feb, hopefully a nice opportunity to see some of the younger NT players in action.[/quote']

Better off staying away from Nilmar mate, MaoM (below post has already given a good reason on why you shouldn't buy him, could drop a 2/3 because of the league he's in. What about Jonas from Valencia? Solid 89.

More than likely (Linked with a move with juventus as well and now all what's happened with danilo they need a new target but if he doesn't move alot of rotation will be happening for sure as i doubt Lucio will play every single game.

Better off staying away from Nilmar mate' date=' MaoM (below post has already given a good reason on why you shouldn't buy him, could drop a 2/3 because of the league he's in. What about Jonas from Valencia? Solid 89.[/quote']

Thanks again lads for all the input. At the back my Santana (Leverkusen..I think) just got a rise from 87 to 88, nice little bonus after purchasing him last week

In other news Folha Sao Paulo reported that DEF Wellinton at Flamengo is headed to Russia on loan

Hi all' date='

Diego Alves

Andre Santos

Santos Dante

Felipe Santana

Da Silva Rafael

Marcos Rocha

Matheus Doria

Leiva Lucas

Junior Paulinho

Ribas Diego

Philippe Coutinho

Oliveira Elkeson

Borges Willian

Wellington Nem

Tavares Adryan

Alves Jo

Luiz Adriano

Bruno Mendes

On a side note, I was in Brazil this last autumn, my girlfriends family are there in Sao Paulo- big Timao fans...I always prefered watching Santos or SP myself, but they aren't having any of it[/quote']

Good luck with this quest! I started the same thing in EC356 with Wolves (nearest colour shirts) and been dooing it 4 years later. Limited myself to the younger players as opposed to the established players and now have a quality squad with the like of David Luiz, Pato, Rafael, Ganso, Neymar etc. If you do the same you're going to have a great squad!