Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I have both' date=' have to sell one & am leaning towards selling Jadson, am I wrong??[/quote']

No. Keep Jadson.

Flamengo re shuffling their side completely getting high earners off the wage bill but replacing them with other experienced campaigners.

Luiz Antonio will be in the squad but currently i doubt he will be a starter.

Jadson on the other hand, is looking at game time for Ath-MIN.

-------------------

Interesting tonight, Brazil desperate for a win and are 1-0 up on the stroke of half time. A penalty from Felipe Anderson.

Many of the so called 'talents' have been terrible, the worst of the bunch IMO is Wallace - i do hope many of you on SM havent spent to much on him! dropped tonight in favour of another FLU player, Igor Juliao.

Adryan & Mattheus also dropped but to be fair they have been played out of their natural positions. One who has sparkled is Barcelona's Rafinha. Came on in the last game and kicked Brazil into life, but still ended up with a 2-3 defeat to Uruguay.

;2413643']No. Keep Jadson.

Flamengo re shuffling their side completely getting high earners off the wage bill but replacing them with other experienced campaigners.

Jadson on the other hand' date=' is looking at game time for Ath-MIN.

-------------------

[/quote']

Wow didn't expect so decisive an answer, Ta :)

;2413643']No. Keep Jadson.

Jadson on the other hand' date=' is looking at game time for Ath-MIN.

-------------------

Interesting tonight, Brazil desperate for a win and are 1-0 up on the stroke of half time. A penalty from Felipe Anderson.

Many of the so called 'talents' have been terrible, the worst of the bunch IMO is Wallace - i do hope many of you on SM havent spent to much on him! dropped tonight in favour of another FLU player, Igor Juliao.

Adryan & Mattheus also dropped but to be fair they have been played out of their natural positions. One who has sparkled is Barcelona's [b']Rafinha[/b]. Came on in the last game and kicked Brazil into life, but still ended up with a 2-3 defeat to Uruguay.

How's he compared to his brother? Can we expect him playing against him at Brazil 2014?

How's he compared to his brother? Can we expect him playing against him at Brazil 2014?

youd have to ask the Barca fans fella, couldnt tell you about his club form, but no he wont be at WC 2014. far too many players ahead of him

but he did well as i mentioned when came v uruguay and also played well last night in the eventual 1-0 win to keep their qualification hopes alive.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I don't remember exactly who' date=' but someone here said Marquinhos wasn't worth the investment...

[url']http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=114695[/url]

at the time he was turning out for Corinthians when they were playing a reserve side in the league, whilst competing with there strongest 11 in the Copa Lib, which he was part of and they were getting beat every week i did say he wasnt worth picking up as the whole side included several youth players (Arao & Antonio Carlos as well) who were poor...Roma took a gamble and he impressed, but still extremely early days in his career to say he has made it.

speaking of Brazil's 'talents' their U20s have shamed themselves with an awful performance at the Sudoamericano U20, crashing out in the opening round.

Brazil's Under-20 side crashed to an embarrassing 2-0 defeat to Peru on Friday night to join hosts Argentina in exiting.

The defeat means that, for the first time since 1979, Brazil will not participate at this summer's Under-20 World Cup and ends a run of three consecutive tournament wins for the Seleção.

Brazil, with their much hyped squad heading into the tournament, will now be left to reflect on a tournament that has seen several of their star players' reputations take a substantial hit.

From what i watched, Wallace, Adryan & Ademilson have left us much to be desired as so called 'hot prospects'....

The only players to emerge with a positive review from the games were Mansur, Rafinha Alcantara & Bruno Mendes.

;2418453']at the time he was turning out for Corinthians when they were playing a reserve side in the league' date=' whilst competing with there strongest 11 in the Copa Lib, which he was part of and they were getting beat every week i did say he wasnt worth picking up as the whole side included several youth players (Arao & Antonio Carlos as well) who were poor...Roma took a gamble and he impressed, but still extremely early days in his career to say he has made it.

speaking of Brazil's 'talents' their U20s have shamed themselves with an awful performance at the Sudoamericano U20, crashing out in the opening round.

Brazil's Under-20 side crashed to an embarrassing 2-0 defeat to Peru on Friday night to join hosts Argentina in exiting.

[b']The defeat means that, for the first time since 1979, Brazil will not participate at this summer's Under-20 World Cup and ends a run of three consecutive tournament wins for the Seleção.[/b]

Brazil, with their much hyped squad heading into the tournament, will now be left to reflect on a tournament that has seen several of their star players' reputations take a substantial hit.

From what i watched, Wallace, Adryan & Ademilson have left us much to be desired as so called 'hot prospects'....

The only players to emerge with a positive review from the games were Mansur, Rafinha Alcantara & Bruno Mendes.

Did Bruno Mendes score at all??

Did Bruno Mendes score at all??

he didnt' date=' but he wasnt a starter in the first two games, he came in game 3 and immediately shown he was alot more impressive front man than Ademilson & Marcos Junior.

There top scorer was Own goals (x2) then Penalty -[i']Felipe Anderson[/i] & Marcos Junior (x1)

Brazil in all fairness, were cack.

;2418570']he didnt' date=' but he wasnt a starter in the first two games, he came in game 3 and immediately shown he was alot more impressive front man than Ademilson & Marcos Junior.

There top scorer was Own goals (x2) then Penalty -[i']Felipe Anderson[/i] & Marcos Junior (x1)

Brazil in all fairness, were cack.

How disappointing, had high hopes for Brazil and Argentina as well. Still, I reckon Doria will turn out to be a class player.

interesting turnaround regarding Bruno Peres, looks like he will be staying at Santos after Internacional apparently failed to put together a financial package that Santos & Audax agreed with plus the fact they signed Gabriel, another RB from Gremio, as well as loaning Helder from french club Nancy.

Santos recently hired Nei from Internacional and look to retain Bruno Peres as an additional option at RB

Peru International Yoshi Yotun has joined Vasco on loan from Sporting Cristal with a option to buy. The fee agree is undisclosed, but the fee would be a new club record, outstripping past sales for the likes of Jefferson Farfan and Claudio Pizarro.

What is the opinion on Bruno Peres? Will he be a riser at next changes? Will he move to Europe?

no idea yet. as i posted just 2/3 up, he is supposedly signing for Santos as he was only on loan.

wait until he has another season under his belt.

Are there any good young(under 23) Brazilian Gks on the DB that are worth buying for the future?? (Apart from Gabriel from Milan and Rafael Cabral)

Renan Ribeiro, pretty good gk didn't have a chance last season due to new signing Victor for Atl Mineiro, but now he's moved on to Sao Paulo may start a good few games at some point during the season and Ceni should retire at the end of the season (That's if he doesn't back out of it again.)

Renan Ribeiro' date=' pretty good gk didn't have a chance last season due to new signing Victor for Atl Mineiro, but now he's moved on to Sao Paulo may start a good few games at some point during the season and Ceni should retire at the end of the season (That's if he doesn't back out of it again.)[/quote']

Cheers mate :) I gotta spread :(

Last night was the ceremony of the best players in the Carioca 2012. Below the following result:

Goalkeeper:

1º Diego Cavalieri (Fluminense)

2º Jefferson (Botafogo)

3º William Alves (Bangu)

Right-Back:

1º Fagner (Vasco)

2º Léo Moura (Flamengo)

3º Wellington (Resende - signed by Flamengo)

Left-Back:

1º Carlinhos (Fluminense)

2º Thiago Feltri (Vasco)

3º Márcio Azevedo (Botafogo)

Centre-Back:

1º Dedé (Vasco)

2º Antônio Carlos (Botafogo)

3º Marcelinho (Resende)

Centre-Back 2:

1º Thiago Medeiros (Madureira)

2º Fábio Ferreira (Botafogo)

3º Diego Guerra (Friburguense)

Defensive Midfielder 1:

1º Romulo (Vasco)

2º Valencia (Fluminense)

3º Marcello Mattos (Botafogo)

Defensive Midfielder 2:

1º Kleberson (Flamengo)

2º Renato (Botafogo)

3º Diguinho (Fluminense)

Midfielder 1 (CM' date='AM,LM,RM,AM,WING):

1º Deco (Fluminense)

2º Juninho (Vasco)

3º Fellype Gabriel (Botafogo)

Midfielder 2 (CM,AM,LM,RM,AM,WING):

1º Felipe (Vasco)

2º Thiago Neves (Fluminense)

3º Almir (Bangu)

Forward 1 (Striker, Winger):

1º Vagner Love (Flamengo)

2º Wellington Nem (Fluminense)

3º Elias (Resende)

Forward 2 (Centre Forward):

1º Alecsandro (Vasco)

2º Loco Abreu (Botafogo)

3º Somália (Boavista)

Best player:

Deco (Fluminense)

Top Scorers:

Alecsandro (Vasco) and Somália (Boavista), 12 goals

Top Scorers:

Alecsandro (Vasco) and Somália (Boavista), 12 goals

Best player - voted by the public: Dedé (Vasco)[/quote']

No Duarte Bernard?????

Are there any good young(under 23) Brazilian Gks on the DB that are worth buying for the future?? (Apart from Gabriel from Milan and Rafael Cabral)

Also Neto of Fiorentina is a good choice for the criteria you ask. He was a starter in the last 6 games for Fiorentina (4 league and 2 cup matches) and he seems to slowly gaining more gametime at his club. Decent choice for long term.

Also Neto of Fiorentina is a good choice for the criteria you ask. He was a starter in the last 6 games for Fiorentina (4 league and 2 cup matches) and he seems to slowly gaining more gametime at his club. Decent choice for long term.

Althought in Florence they're not very happy with his performances. Last game he made a Taibi-style mistake. They're looking to sign Stekelenburg for next season, as also Viviano didn't perform as expected.

id go for Cassio.

25 though if your not restricted by age.

Starting to show how good he is after being left to rot at PSV.