Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Interesting Brazil squad to face England next month.

Really happy Ronaldinho is back, would love to see him start. One that surprised me was Fabiano, havent seen him in the Brazil squad for a while, but another player I really like in his Sevilla days.

Havent looked this forward to a friendly for ages. Even though im English, I really hope Brazil turn up and put on a awesome show :)

Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Interesting Brazil squad to face England next month.

Really happy Ronaldinho is back' date=' would love to see him start. One that surprised me was Fabiano, havent seen him in the Brazil squad for a while, but another player I really like in his Sevilla days.

Havent looked this forward to a friendly for ages. Even though im English, I really hope Brazil turn up and put on a awesome show :)[/quote']

why Dede wasn't called?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Most of the squad seem to from playing in Europe' date=' I think because of travel time? But there might be another reason but thats the one I can think off. Not heard him being injured.[/quote']

travel and Vasco probably need him more so may have refused permission.

Watching Sao Paulo v Bolivar on ESPN atm. Sao Paulo looking really good at the minute (5-0 so far). Fabiano with a brace, and the keeper Ceni scoring a penalty. Amazing how many goals hes scored lol, even if there all penalties.

Just wondered if hes ever missed a penalty and the other team score straight away? Would be funny to see :P

there is some new young player that is going to be big name after the paulista\gaucho\carioca?

considering they have only played 1/2 games..not yet.

lots of teams are putting out reserve sides in which many of these players may not even be kept on for the new Serie A season as they are only on 6 month contracts.

Santos win the Copinha

3-1 win over Goias in the final.

Givanlido & Neilton hope to now be included in the first team squad after impressing, both topscoring with 4.

Neilton only got his chance in the Semi final and grabbed a hattrick.

He also scored in the final.

Givanildo scored 4 in the earlier stages.

Santos secured their second Copa São Paulo youth tournament title on Friday morning, with a 3-1 victory over Goiás—a result that many of the squad hope will boost their chances of a first-team call-up.

Principal among those hoping for an introduction into first-team activities are forward duo Givanildo and Neilton, both of whom finished the tournament with four goals to their name.

"I am thinking of moving up, for sure," striker Giva told Lancenet. "I'm working hard for that, waiting for the opportunity to be given by the coach, Muricy."

Strike partner Neilton added: "The repercussions of these last few games haven't sunk in for me yet. This title is very important, we will all be congratulated. I hope to keep working to find a little space for myself among the professionals.

Another of those hoping to forge a place for themselves in the first-team is attacking midfielder Léo Citadini, who said post-match: "The Copinha is a well watched tournament, they will look at many players we have seen today. Now we must wait for a chance and see what they do. I'm hoping for that."

Of the Santos squad at the tournament, defender Gustavo Henrique, left-back Emerson and midfielders Alison, Leandrinho and Pedro Castro are already training with the first-team and should play a part for the club during the 2013 season.

After appearing to admit defeat in signing Doria, Juve look to the son of Bebeto.

MATTHEUS

Juventus have returned to Brazil once more in search of young talent and are close to completing the signing of 18-year-old Flamengo playmaker Mattheus—son of 1994 World Cup winner Bebeto.

The Italian club met with Flamengo officials on Friday at the headquarters of MFD, the agency who are managing Mattheus' career. A deal has been struck which will see Flamengo receive approximately €2 million for their 80% ownership of the Brazil Under-20 star.

No confirmation yet. I wouldnt even say worth buying... YET.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/flamengo/noticia/2013/01/de-saida-mattheus-treina-mas-esta-fora-do-jogo-contra-o-volta-redonda.html

That's from the biggest media in Brazil. Says that Flamengo sealed the last details today with Juventus board. Flamengo will receive 2M Euros for 80% of Mattheus rights.

is Andrade CARLINHOS from fluminense any good?

whats his max potential in terms of rating?

He's a regular player' date=' with good speed and shooting. He's already 26, if he stays in Brazil, in coming years, he can get 88 at the max. With an Europe move, that's isn't probably, he can get 89 being a starter. Jonathan (Internazionale) was a player like him in Brazil.[/font']

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

What About MATTHEUS' date=' Oliveira??? He will going to Juventus??? What is his potential?? Thanks in advance..[/quote']

not sure if its official yet, but it he might move in the summer as the 2M deal is for 80% of his rights and his current deal ends December 2013.

potential 86/87 currently, not excelling or standing out at Flamengo, but had little chances.

Was one of the few Brazilians who came out of U20 champs with his reputation still intact. Did ok.