rafael > 90/89

red devil evra

Re: Respuesta: Re: rafael > 90/89

Not enough minutes (836mins out of a possible 1700) and not quite 89 standard performances' date=' it doesn't matter if he plays for Man Utd, team alone is not sufficient to warrant such a rise. 88 is more than adequate seen reviews are 3 times a season now, putting even greater emphasis on gradual progression. 89 maybe by the end of the season which could also be dependent on team success also. What's with this constant need to rush?[/quote']

For starters I can't stand utd. Ok now that's out of the way, he starts for utd when he's fit. His shortage of minutes was due to the fact he missed the start of the season through injury. He plays for the team currently top of the EPL and who regularly reach the latter stages of the CL. 89 at the next change for me.

BTW the fool who said la liga is the only league is somewhat misguided. It's just the SPL with more money. Only two teams in that league; but WHAT teams.

Re: rafael > 90/89

Even being a biased Man Utd fan (who doesn't know his left from his right)' date=' surely you can see why there's a 0% chance of Rafael getting 90?[/quote']

i'm genuinely not being biased. i can name 100 other players on rival teams who should rise and atleast 3 on united who should drop (carrick, giggs, gibson (hes awfull), evans etc...)

and the left/right thing was kinda stupid but no need for the low blow i'm not looking for an immature argument of insults i'm discussing a football player.

i just look around and see evans on 89, bosingwa on 92, johnson on 91 etc... and i think rafael is playing better, at a better team than all of them (bar evans).

im not complaining about the rating system or anything i just think his next one should be atleast 89. considering some other youths in epl who are not even first teamers are rated higher than him.

he has been a solid first teamer, playing all but 4-5 premier league games and so deserves atleast 90.

he is great going forward AND defensively.

i'm genuinely not being biased. i can name 100 other players on rival teams who should rise and atleast 3 on united who should drop (carrick' date=' giggs, gibson (hes awfull), evans etc...)

and the left/right thing was kinda stupid but no need for the low blow i'm not looking for an immature argument of insults i'm discussing a football player.

i just look around and see evans on 89, bosingwa on 92, johnson on 91 etc... and i think rafael is playing better, at a better team than all of them (bar evans).

im not complaining about the rating system or anything i[b'] just think his next one should be atleast 89[/b]. considering some other youths in epl who are not even first teamers are rated higher than him.

Changed tack a bit there ;)

The left/right thing was a joke, and none of those players jumped from 87-90. People, myself included, have said that he should go 89. Bosingwa will drop, Johnson was playing for Liverpool first team (admittedly not saying much) and England when he went from 89-91, and Evans has had a lot of first team football as he is no. 1 back-up to Ferdinand and Vidic.

Without International football and without making the RB spot completely his own then there's NO WAY he should go to 90.

Changed tack a bit there ;)

The left/right thing was a joke' date=' and none of those players jumped from 87-90. People, myself included, have said that he should go 89. Bosingwa will drop, Johnson was playing for Liverpool first team (admittedly not saying much) and England when he went from 89-91, and Evans has had a lot of first team football as he is no. 1 back-up to Ferdinand and Vidic.

Without International football and without making the RB spot completely his own then there's NO WAY he should go to 90.[/quote']

i wasnt originally arguing with you, i agree 89 is ok, the at least 90 thing was abit rash. in the title i say 89 is fine. just some guy said 88 which i think is ridiculous.

i don't think 90 is out of the question although after today its unlikely.

For starters I can't stand utd. Ok now that's out of the way' date=' he starts for utd when he's fit. His shortage of minutes was due to the fact he missed the start of the season through injury. He plays for the team currently top of the EPL and who regularly reach the latter stages of the CL. 89 at the next change for me.

BTW the fool who said la liga is the only league is somewhat misguided. It's just the SPL with more money. Only two teams in that league; but WHAT teams.[/quote']

He's still used in rotation, he's far from a guaranteed first starter for every game, there's only a few players like that in the Utd team, i.e. Evra, Vidic. Maybe some of the lack of minutes can be put down to injury but not all. Regardless of all of that what difference does it make? Do SM think well he would have played all these minutes if he was fit so we'll let him off and give him the increase the extra minutes would warrant? Or do they go by something more tangible like the real-life statistics? 89 would be extremely generous especially seen there's three reviews a season, something many aren't appreciating.

This whole thing smacks of another 'Bale thread' i.e. someone rated below the team average so after a bit of decent form straight away deserves a +2/3.

He's still used in rotation' date=' he's far from a guaranteed first starter for every game, there's only a few players like that in the Utd team, i.e. Evra, Vidic. Maybe some of the lack of minutes can be put down to injury but not all. Regardless of all of that what difference does it make? Do SM think well he would have played all these minutes if he was fit so we'll let him off and give him the increase the extra minutes would warrant? Or do they go by something more tangible like the real-life statistics? 89 would be extremely generous especially seen there's three reviews a season, something many aren't appreciating.

This whole thing smacks of another 'Bale thread' i.e. someone rated below the team average so after a bit of decent form straight away deserves a +2/3.[/quote']

ignore bale for now, anyway bale got his 90 didnt he? 89 is lower than bales 90, and rafa is at a better club AND this isnt just recent good form he has been good for a couple of seasons and makes some outstanding runs.

Without International football and without making the RB spot completely his own then there's NO WAY he should go to 90.

That's gonna be a tough one. He has Maicon and Dani (I scream and feign injury) Alves ahead of him but he did get a call up which shows that he is improving his game.

88-89 unless he starts from here on out til the next change. Future is bright for him and in a few years should be 92+ with ease unless injuries hold him back. Those screaming for 90 are either 1. being ridiculous or 2. do not know how SM rate players. Regardless how well a player is playing if he does not rack up the minutes the raise will not be there.

Also doesnt deserve the same as VDW.

Van Der Wiel? He plays in a lower league so really has no bearing on it. I'd say Glen Johnson doesn't deserve to be higher but playing in the top league/top club (according to UEFA coefficients) gets you a higher rating. I am sure there are many more players who deserve ratings higher that are in lower leagues but SM does not rate just on performance.

rafael play now not 90 level yet he need to improve his game to get 90. next rating he get 88 or if he play much and very well he get 89. he attack not so bad but he defense much work improvement but vidic ferdinand best defender couple in england can teach him then he go up more. johnson overrated he will drop to 90 next time

He wont get 90.Maybe,just maybe 89.But in next raiting changes he will deff get +1.Really good performance in last couple of games.But he did same with Bayern,like he did yestrday with Tottenham.Brilliant Perfomance and 2 stupid mistakes and boom red card.He doesnt have enough expirience.

its not a rush' date=' hes playing well and he is first team left back.

why delay when he is clearly playing at 89-90 level?[/quote']

Ever wonder why Bale didn't get 96 after he raped a RB rated 96 over two games?

Even then, he's not a first teamer, he's not that good of a player and he doesn't deserve 90.

89 is good enough.

He is actually a first teamer (at least he has started pretty much every United game since the last rating changes)

Other than yesterday (where he was fantastic going forward) he has been very good defensively. In fact handled Bale very well at Old Trafford and a pretty good against the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool. In fact I would say he has been better defensively than going forward at times! Needs to improve his crossing a bit.

He has no chance of a 90. Its tough to say how SM plan to do the ratings considering there are 2 reviews left in the season. But if past SM reviews are anything to go by 89 is nailed on and theres a great likelihood of being 90 at the end of the season.

bale not good player' date=' epl sucks, la liga only good league in the world we all love messi he king.

lol[/quote']

Um, yeah :rolleyes: When only two teams ever win it and it's even more dead than most of the leagues on SM :eek: But by the looks of it you are joking anyway :P

He is actually a first teamer (at least he has started pretty much every United game since the last rating changes)

Other than yesterday (where he was fantastic going forward) he has been very good defensively. In fact handled Bale very well at Old Trafford and a pretty good against the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool. In fact I would say he has been better defensively than going forward at times! Needs to improve his crossing a bit.

He has no chance of a 90. Its tough to say how SM plan to do the ratings considering there are 2 reviews left in the season. But if past SM reviews are anything to go by 89 is nailed on and theres a great likelihood of being 90 at the end of the season.

Well he wasn't fantastic, yes he moved forward a lot and he did it well. But once he was at the front he kept on going with the ball, got stuck and lost it. And that happened about 6/7/8 times so Rooney had to run back and safe his *ss, which also meant Rooney couldn't be very attacking and couldn't do what he does best: scoring. Tbh Rafael shouldn't run forward all the time if he doesn't move back quick enough.

Anyways I don't think he deserves a 90 either. Bale was a lot better imo and he's good at 90 for now.

Very good player however.

Second best right back in the league behind Sagna which is fair enough.

Very good cross' date=' threat going forward always.

Defensively he is usually sound.

Just needs to cut out those rash games, Bayern Munich, Spurs e.t.c.[/quote']

better than Ivanovich?