arshavin will drop?

TheKOTM

Re: arshavin will drop?

m8 hews has been playing poor but he has started almost all of arsenal's games' date=' so hr will only drop 1[/quote']

he never starts anymore, in 2 months when sm review england again he will not play for long time in first team eleven, he will drop to 93 and then 91 in the summer if he still not play

he never starts anymore' date=' in 2 months when sm review england again he will not play for long time in first team eleven, he will drop to 93 and [b']then 91 in the summer[/b] if he still not play

Doubt it, he is still a good player, just not 94. He will get the games to maintain a 93, just look at Giggs.

2397 minutes, 7 goals, 12 assists.

He plays very regular, so stop spreading lies like, he is not is not playing enough, etc.

Is very obvious he is not in good form, a bat can see that too.

He will be drop to 93 at maximum in the next or 2 changes, assuming if he still in current form and not get any worst. Btw he will be 30 years old in a few months time.

arshavin has never been a 94 rated player at arsenal

try harder, troller

he shouldn't be 93 with Zenit who won the UEFA Cup, no?

and Simoa shouldn't be 92, no?

i dare you and the rest to say "arshavin is shet" during his first 18 months in arsenal shirt, thats why we never see any thread of such before not until now

and you shouldn't insult SM or the researchers intelligence that much, there is a certain limits to that sometimes

many of us still wondering why is Ribery still at 95, you know? because he looks awesome in the german league? and no im not insulting the german league, just saying...

try harder' date=' troller

he shouldn't be 93 with Zenit who won the UEFA Cup, no?

and Simoa shouldn't be 92, no?

i dare you and the rest to say "arshavin is shet" during his first 18 months in arsenal shirt, thats why we never see any thread of such before not until now

and you shouldn't insult SM or the researchers intelligence that much, there is a certain limits to that sometimes

many of us still wondering why is Ribery still at 95, you know? because he looks awesome in the german league? and no im not insulting the german league, just saying...[/quote']

troller? because i said arshavin isnt worthy of a 94? biased arsenal fan?

arshavin has never been a 94 rated player at arsenal
im not an arsenal hater but anyone can see that arshavin does not deserve a 94

you said he has never been worthy of a 94.

if you don't take that back your just plain stupid or biased.

he is having a poor run of form. he used to be arsenals star player.

not even up for debate really.

and im not a biased fan am i......

just seen on your visitor messages you are a troll and lack maturity so hm. dosnt seem like i am the only one :)