arshavin will drop?

TheKOTM

Re: arshavin will drop?

you said he has never been worthy of a 94.

if you don't take that back your just plain stupid or biased.

he is having a poor run of form. he used to be arsenals star player.

not even up for debate really.

and im not a biased fan am i......

just seen on your visitor messages you are a troll and lack maturity so hm. dosnt seem like i am the only one :)

sorry forgot your such a footballing expert

no i have an IQ above 50. there is a difference.

i know your agreeing with me as you havnt tried to disprove my ideas :)

xxx

you must be so thrilled to have an IQ over 50, makes you very clever

but mines 137 so keep up pal ;)

ive seen a lot of posts from you on various threads and all you do it talk

you clearly have no idea what your on about so im not going to argue with anymore rooney boys like you anymore

this the problem with arshavin, if he stop scoring and do great offense he terrible player because he never bother track back. if ronaldo or messi sometimes not track, we can forgive because they do so much for offense but arshavin recently not produce well offense.

if he not produce he stop playing because then even eboue is better and it mean nasri, walcott, rosicky, everyone ahead of him. if he stop playing he drop ratings. wenger even stop use him sub for big game possibly. then catastrophe for arshavin rating he drop quickly.

somebody say arshavin drop 93 maximum and no more in future because he played a lot this season. but u ignore current situation and wat could happen to arshavin, he not play league games. then he drop 93 to 91 to more down.

rite now, i rather have maxi rodriguez than arshavin play for my team. one knows defense ok at least. and maxi is a joke many times

Maxi over Arshavin?!

As bad as Arshavin has been' date=' I'd still rather have him than Maxi.[/quote']

i not say ownership of the player just if i need to chose who put now in start 11 i put maxi. arshavin so off his game now. maxi actual not do so bad now, he defend much better than arshavin and create some offense. i kno his ability and potential much lower tha arshavin but i said this thing just to show what i think of arshavin's play rite now.

i not say ownership of the player just if i need to chose who put now in start 11 i put maxi. arshavin so off his game now. maxi actual not do so bad now' date=' he defend much better than arshavin and create some offense. i kno his ability and potential much lower tha arshavin but i said this thing just to show what i think of arshavin's play rite now.[/quote']

Ok, that's a fair point.

you must be so thrilled to have an IQ over 50' date=' makes you very clever

but mines 137 so keep up pal ;)

ive seen a lot of posts from you on various threads and all you do it talk ********

you clearly have no idea what your on about so im not going to argue with anymore rooney *********** boys like you anymore[/quote']

more people agree with me than you.

im assuming that boys comment is a comment straying towards homosexuals?

that is a real sign of maturity. you again prove me right :)

my IQ is 138.

you try and keep up.

Oh hes been like that since he joined Arsenal. Probably most over-rated player on the game.

Sooner we sell the better.

Oh scathing, I'm not even an Arsenal fan but a lot of what I'm reading does sound a little OTT to me (i.e. Maxi? 91? most over-rated player on SM?) He has undoubted quality, I wonder if the 'Berbatov effect' is partially to blame for the strong criticism?

Oh hes been like that since he joined Arsenal. Probably most over-rated player on the game.

Sooner we sell the better.

when he first moved he was average, then he had an awesome run of form !

i seem to be the only one remembering his run of form making him a great player.

when he didnt rise i remember a few complaint threads too !

so there was a time when he was good, he wasnt always like this :)

/my opinion be interesting to debate that ha.

last season, 10 goals.

goal every2.5 starts is good going for a winger tbf :)

when he first moved he was average' date=' then he had an awesome run of form !

i seem to be the only one remembering his run of form making him a great player.

last season, 10 goals.

goal every2.5 starts is good going for a winger tbf :)[/quote']

Good to see a bit of balance :P I'm sure he had some decent stats this season too (although I appreciate that isn't what many on here are criticising)

Clichy (92) is the most overated ' date=' 88/89 at best.

And on the arshavin debate he should drop 1- or 2- , he was good and had a good run in form but now he is just lazy and every1 now knows he cuts in.[/quote']

93 would be fine for now :o (for Arshavin obviously not Clichy)

when he first moved he was average' date=' then he had an awesome run of form !

last season, 10 goals.

goal every2.5 starts is good going for a winger tbf :)[/quote']

Yes his stats are alright, same with this season. If you never seen him play and looked at the stats then no one would say he should drop. (Also last season he played as striker for a long time as RVP and Bendter and Eduardo were injured, not just a winger).

But he has honestly been awful for atleast 18 months. When we played Wigan he scored and got an assist. But that was in a 5 minute spell. Rest of the game he did nothing. He just goes missing for too long in games.

I personally dont remember this great run of form you speak of (Only at Zenit, when yes he was amazing that season, and at Euro 2008). He started well at Arsenal, after the Liverpool game 4-4, he doesnt perform well. Lazy player.

People who think im 'over-reacting' really don't watch him for a full 90 minutes every week. AW has dropped him and prefers Walcott, that shows how bad hes been.

So yeah, thats what I think. :)

Yes his stats are alright' date=' same with this season. If you never seen him play and looked at the stats then no one would say he should drop.

But he has honestly been awful for atleast 18 months. When we played Wigan he scored and got an assist. But that was in a 5 minute spell. Rest of the game he did nothing. He just goes missing for too long in games.

I personally dont remember this great run of form you speak of (Only at Zenit, when yes he was amazing that season, and at Euro 2008). He started well at Arsenal, after the Liverpool game 4-4, he doesnt perform well. Lazy player.

People who think im 'over-reacting' really don't watch him for a full 90 minutes every week. AW has dropped him and prefers Walcott, that shows how bad hes been.

So yeah, thats what I think. :)[/quote']

Yeh, gotta agree with this. I watch most of the Arsenal games and 4-4 is the only time he really proved he was 94. After that I still remember him performing good, he scored some goals and worked abit hard, but now he is just lazy, probably just see him one time in a game do something good but other than that hardly tracking back to help clichy and sometimes gets caught in possession or trying to shoot and misses which is why he gets subbed mostly. Most people should be happy its going to be 93 and not less.

i am not defending arshavin's drop. he deserves one but for people to claim he was never a good player and was never important to the team.

Song has probably been one of our most important, and best performer this season. He is as important as Fabregas, Arshavin, v.Persie. He has made a few mistakes, but in most games hes been fantastic.

you yourself compared and put him in the same light as fabregas ! you were implying clearly that he is influential and important / best performer however you wish to word it.

Despite being an Arsenal fan, i think that Arshavin is doing great this season.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=56608&highlight=arshavin

the general consesus here was arshavin is decent .

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=56324&highlight=arshavin

again people saying arshavin is decent, he didnt win the vote but he wsa being compared by some with david silva.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=56435&highlight=arshavin

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=56424&highlight=arshavin

Arshavin 93-94 (thought this was a banker, have him with most of my teams)

so to clarify, arshavin has had a massive dip in form yes.

but for those claiming he was always rubbish, they cannot remember him ever being good.

you are being overly harsh. he was one of arsenals most influential players for a decent amount of time.

people are so quick to forget things they once said.

i could find more but the search tool is **** and i cba !

i am not defending arshavin's drop. he deserves one but for people to claim he was never a good player and was never important to the team.

you yourself compared and put him in the same light as fabregas ! you were implying clearly that he is influential and important / best performer however you wish to word it.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=56608&highlight=arshavin

the general consesus here was arshavin is decent .

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=56324&highlight=arshavin

again people saying arshavin is decent' date=' he didnt win the vote but he wsa being compared by some with david silva.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=56435&highlight=arshavin[/url]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=56424&highlight=arshavin

so to clarify, arshavin has had a massive dip in form yes.

but for those claiming he was always rubbish, they cannot remember him ever being good.

you are being overly harsh. he was one of arsenals most influential players for a decent amount of time.

people are so quick to forget things they once said.

i could find more but the search tool is **** and i cba !

Oh yeah, I have said he was good at Zenit. Just not at Arsenal. Some of those threads are pretty bad examples though. Just because people prefer Arshavin to Gattuso means hes good? :confused:

I can't name 5 games where he was great in an Arsenal shirt. Cuts inside and defender blocks. Every game.