How do i lift my newspaper ban?

Rob_Baines

Hi all,

I just wondered whether anybody could help me, a while back childishly i must admit i got into some banter on the newspaper section of the game that turned a bit ugly and i was rightly banned but its now been probably about a year since it happened and i am still banned and i wondered how i could appeal to have my ban lifted?

I have looked in my profile to raise a ticket but i cant see where i do that for this matter, i know how to raise tickets for bugs, player info and dodgy transfer dealings but not for this, so if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be extremely grateful :D

Cheers,

Rob

Re: How do i lift my newspaper ban?

i hardly communicate with SM, so i don't know much about the new ticket system if there is any or not...

but you can try the following e-mail if you want, yes this is the old fashion way :)

support[dot]soccermanager.com

they will read it trust me i know, and if you are lucky they will even reply you, but it will take some time though, weeks maybe...