Sign in to follow this  
gideon

Sergio Canales

Re: Sergio Canales

Is he worth buying he is currently 87 but i dont think he will rise anytime soon because he is on the bench at Madrid what do you think?

Its true that he wont rise but he is worth buying because he is great talent.

Is he worth buying he is currently 87 but i dont think he will rise anytime soon because he is on the bench at Madrid what do you think?

He is definitely worth buying. He is on the bench at the moment because he is playing for Real Madrid which has lots of AMs. However i believe he will do better since he has lots of potential.

really its the same with asenjo. hugely talented but unlucky to be competing against de gea. so he goes to malaga on loan. canales will get games just like granero and leon who play well when selected. canales usually plays in the cup so he definelty he is worth buying. he will not drop.:D

Are you sure he usually plays in the Cup?

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/2174/copa-del-rey/2011/02/01/2333298/fernando-gago-sergio-canales-and-pedro-leon-omitted-from

He has also been dropped from Spain's under 21 squad.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2010/02/26/1808812/racing-santanders-sergio-canales-left-out-of-spain-u-21

Big mistake going to Real Madrid in my humble opinion or perhaps one wonder goal whilst playing for Racing Santander and a bit of hype don't always prove you are that great a player. Flatters to deceive.

I have sold him on as I think there are better alternatives out there that can play week in and week out. He can't even make the bench.