messi

C dot RONALDO

Re: messi

I wouldn't accept that ! Id be more concerned spending that money on other areas of your squad to improve overall! you switching a 93 for a 93 and loosing out 40 million :eek::eek: ! he maybe younger but i personally wouldnt do it ! and btw yes messi rating will increase before simaos does as i dont see simaos inceasing :) but thats just my opinion on if id do it or not

I wouldn't accept that ! Id be more concerned spending that money on other areas of your squad to improve overall! you switching a 93 for a 93 and loosing out 40 million :eek::eek: ! he maybe younger but i personally wouldnt do it ! and btw yes messi rating will increase before simaos does as i dont see simaos inceasing :) but thats just my opinion on if id do it or not

Adam youve got it wrapped round your little neck! :D

HE has been offered the deal, he isnt OFFERING it to someone else.

I think thats a good deal, Id accept 40mil and Simao for my Messi anyday.

Adam youve got it wrapped round your little neck! :D

HE has been offered the deal' date=' he isnt OFFERING it to someone else.

I think thats a good deal, Id accept 40mil and Simao for my Messi anyday.[/quote']

mate, you've got it the wrong way round, HE is the manager of Benfica, so he has been offered Messi for 40mil of his own cash plus simao! :):)