Sign in to follow this  
manveer

World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

Re: World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

Youth Cup

Rules

-Players must be no older than 22 however if they turn 23 after they have been registered they can still take part.

-Players must be rated at 88 or less however if the player rises above the rating limit they can continue to play.

-You can not play anyone that is not registered for your team, if you do you will be given a loss the match.

-You must register at least 18 players that meet the requirements and you can register a maximum of 25 players.

-The teams who get through to the Knock out stages can register three new players to their squad.

-Games will be played twice a week for the group stages. The Knock-out stages will be over 2 legs (home and away) and the Final will be played over 1 leg (If it is a draw it will be played again).

Contact Me To Register (Only If you Are In This Setup)

Thank You For Your Participation

Proud Manager Of Borussia Dortmound!!

Youth Cup

Rules

-Players must be no older than 22 however if they turn 23 after they have been registered they can still take part.

-Players must be rated at 88 or less however if the player rises above the rating limit they can continue to play.

-You can not play anyone that is not registered for your team' date=' if you do you will be given a loss the match.

-You must register at least 18 players that meet the requirements and you can register a maximum of 25 players.

-The teams who get through to the Knock out stages can register three new players to their squad.

-Games will be played twice a week for the group stages. The Knock-out stages will be over 2 legs (home and away) and the Final will be played over 1 leg (If it is a draw it will be played again[/b']).

Contact Me To Register (Only If you Are In This Setup)

Thank You For Your Participation

Proud Manager Of Borussia Dortmound!!

Wouldn't mind entering my young players for this competition should be a gud 1

Aite M8 Reply with your squad.The draw will be done Nx week.However will need more forumers.

I dont think I will be able to compete mate. Not enough Youngens in my squad;). It may tak a while for others too. I might be ready though

I dont think I will be able to compete mate. Not enough Youngens in my squad;). It may tak a while for others too. I might be ready though

Yhh dw the draw will be done nx week but The Tournament would not start till the Mid season i reckon so everyone would be prepared for it.

Yhh dw the draw will be done nx week but The Tournament would not start till the Mid season i reckon so everyone would be prepared for it.

But if you have to register your players by next week it will not matter if it is played mid season if you will still have to have 18 youths available to enter the tournament for registration.

the youth cup idea is great but maybe if you gave at least 2 weeks for people to try to put together some youths it would be better .I have taken over ajax and art this moment in time I wouldnt be able to enter for lack of youth players and I doubt I would by next week either.

But if you have to register your players by next week it will not matter if it is played mid season if you will still have to have 18 youths available to enter the tournament for registration.

the youth cup idea is great but maybe if you gave at least 2 weeks for people to try to put together some youths it would be better .I have taken over ajax and art this moment in time I wouldnt be able to enter for lack of youth players and I doubt I would by next week either.

Firstly wellcome to the setup M8.Hope u have a good 1.

And thanx for the suggestion really appreciate it.The tournament draw should taking place 2-3 from now.Mnagers should be ready with their respective players by than.

How do you create the Youth Cup?

I've taken Feyenoord

Glad you join the setup m8.

I have explain the rules in one of the previous post.It will be done by a couple of forumers.Therefore Honesty plays a big role.

Glad you join the setup m8.

I have explain the rules in one of the previous post.It will be done by a couple of forumers.Therefore Honesty plays a big role.

Yes, I've read it. But is it possible to create this cup?

Yes' date=' I've read it. But is it possible to create this cup?[/quote']

Its not impossible and I have played in setups where youth cup has been a success.Thats why we are here to make Setup more interesting and challenging everything can be done m8

Its not impossible and I have played in setups where youth cup has been a success.Thats why we are here to make Setup more interesting and challenging everything can be done m8

Yes ok, but how to create this cup?

A live draw will be made on the forum regarding the fixtures.And to add some competitiveness the winner will receive 1 month Gold Membership.

Ok, but to create this cup, we will play the matchs by creating friendly matches?