Sign in to follow this  
manveer

World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

Re: World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

Valencia win!!!!!

Thrilling match against Dortmund. Mata scores the winner

Good win m8 well done.Was trying some formations which i never tried before.Not an excesu for the lost though.Well played.:)

U planning 2 sell Pablo Hernandez

Yhh M8 just bought Conor Wickham' date=' Chamberlain,Phil Jones, And Luke Williams.

Would get a couple of risers from that.Still looking to get a couple more in[/center']

just got Jordon MUTCH, James BAILEY,Adam BARTON,John MARQUIS,Aaron WILDIG,Nathan CAMERON,Wilfred ZAHA,Marvin SORDELL and got Vela for loan

just got Jordon MUTCH' date=' James BAILEY,Adam BARTON,John MARQUIS,Aaron WILDIG,Nathan CAMERON,Wilfred ZAHA,Marvin SORDELL and got Vela for loan[/i']

Some real good talent there m8.Yor club is moving forward in terms of the future.

Gt some good youngsters now. The likes of Botia and Inkoom join my ranks. Hopefully in with the youth cup title chase now. Nearly ready to register my team.

anyone got a striker, ACM and a LB they can loan or sell me 88??

You can buy Bruno Saltor of me, if you want.

Gt some good youngsters now. The likes of Botia and Inkoom join my ranks. Hopefully in with the youth cup title chase now. Nearly ready to register my team.

You can buy Bruno Saltor of me' date=' if you want.[/quote']

I might take you up on that:cool:

certain stuttgart players available for part exchange or for money

players include -

boulahrouz - 87 rated

camoranesi - 89 rated

falcao edson - 84 rated

gebhart (maybe) - 86 rated

ciprian marica - 87 rated

Wellcome to the setup M8 I am sure you will bring lille success.

There is going to be a Youth Cup Tournament Which will take place 2-3 weeks from now.So Start working on your Youth Team.

need to get some players into Lille so looking to do some PX for some of my players' date=' my squad is far 2 small:eek:[/quote']

I will give you arteta and VAUGHAN for hazard or FELLAINI swap for hazard but you make the bid

I will give you arteta and VAUGHAN for hazard or FELLAINI swap for hazard but you make the bid

LISTEN STOP PM'ing HE IS SOLD AND NOT TO YOU YOU ARE A VERY AGGRESSIVE WITH YOUR PM's AND THAT IS WHY I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH YOU, GUYS I RECOMEND NEVER DEALING WITH THIS GUY!!!!!:mad:

LISTEN STOP PM'ing HE IS SOLD AND NOT TO YOU YOU ARE A VERY AGGRESSIVE WITH YOUR PM's AND THAT IS WHY I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH YOU' date=' GUYS I RECOMEND NEVER DEALING WITH THIS GUY!!!!!:mad:[/quote']

M8 is part of the game.Its a competetive league don't expect any less.Nevertheless i have done sum deals with this lad and he seem fine.

LISTEN STOP PM'ing HE IS SOLD AND NOT TO YOU YOU ARE A VERY AGGRESSIVE WITH YOUR PM's AND THAT IS WHY I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH YOU' date=' GUYS I RECOMEND NEVER DEALING WITH THIS GUY!!!!!:mad:[/quote']

You don't know what you are doing. you sold hazard for player that not even any good btw hazard is gona go up 3 lOl

M8 is part of the game.Its a competetive league don't expect any less.Nevertheless i have done sum deals with this lad and he seem fine.

aggressive Pm's Is not part of the game if anyone tries to be aggressive in pm's with me they will be ignored , point blank.

Ajax team has mostly just bought youth players and are nearly ready for new season coming in , we haven't sold/swapped any of our top assets as of yet.

You don't know what you are doing. you sold hazard for player that not even any good btw hazard is gona go up 3 lOl

I think Anderson HERNANES and Sergio FLOCCARI is alot better than Ateta or steven pienaar and Vaughan/Saha,

Saha will drop Arteta will drop Vaughan is **** Pienaar may go up, if he gets a game for spurs:rolleyes:

Yeah ive played Online manager games for years I know what its all about!:rolleyes:

aggressive Pm's Is not part of the game if anyone tries to be aggressive in pm's with me they will be ignored ' date=' point blank.

Ajax team has mostly just bought youth players and are nearly ready for new season coming in , we haven't sold/swapped any of our top assets as of yet.[/quote']

M8 I wasn't aggressive.I was just trying to tell him that hazard will go up