Sign in to follow this  
manveer

World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

Re: World Championship 10658 (Gonna be out in an hour)

I think Anderson HERNANES and Sergio FLOCCARI is alot better than Ateta or steven pienaar and Vaughan/Saha' date='

Saha will drop Arteta will drop Vaughan is **** Pienaar may go up, if he gets a game for spurs:rolleyes:[/quote']

M8 Saha was been playing for everton he won't drop and Pienaar will go up btw you wanted them not i offered them to you.

LISTEN STOP PM'ing HE IS SOLD AND NOT TO YOU YOU ARE A VERY AGGRESSIVE WITH YOUR PM's AND THAT IS WHY I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH YOU' date=' GUYS I RECOMEND NEVER DEALING WITH THIS GUY!!!!!:mad:[/quote']
M8 is part of the game.Its a competetive league don't expect any less.Nevertheless i have done sum deals with this lad and he seem fine.
M8 I wasn't aggressive.I was just trying to tell him that hazard will go up

I never said you were aggressive ,I was answering Singh when he said that is just part of the game ,Aggressive pm's isn't part of the game , never has been never will be.

Anyway the guy is sold you never got deals done just get on with it lol as there are plenty more deals to do elsewhere.

M8 Saha was been playing for everton he won't drop and Pienaar will go up btw you wanted them not i offered them to you.

Saha will go down!

I doubt Pienaar will go up

And stop trying to buy all my squad!!:rolleyes:

Just joined as Spartak Moskva and all are up for sale.

especially:

Sergei Parshivlyuk (21' date=' 88)

Morais Welliton (24,90)

Aiden McGeady (24, 89)[/quote']

Wellcome to the setup M8 I'm sure u will bring glory to Spartak.how much u wanna sell McGrath for

Saha will go down!

I doubt Pienaar will go up

And stop trying to buy all my squad!!:rolleyes:

u dont know what u are talking. m8 u said that i keep sending u pm about hazard then dont send back.lets just move on

I never said you were aggressive ' date='I was answering Singh when he said that is just part of the game ,Aggressive pm's isn't part of the game , never has been never will be.

Anyway the guy is sold you never got deals done just get on with it lol as there are plenty more deals to do elsewhere.[/quote']

M8 wat I ment was people are aggressive in trying to buy players therefore they will do anything to get the players they want

Just joined as Spartak Moskva and all are up for sale.

especially:

Sergei Parshivlyuk (21' date=' 88)

Morais Welliton (24,90)

Aiden McGeady (24, 89)[/quote']

welcome to the setup hope you have a good one. btw we are having a youth cup

im confused by what this youth cup is about' date=' do you just need 11 youth players or does the whole squad need to be youth players ?

could someone give me some information on it and i might join in[/quote']

No M8 u need to register 16 to 22 youth players age between 15-23.Games will be played as friendlies and the winner will receive 1 month gold membership.please don't hesitate to ask any more question.

No M8 u need to register 16 to 22 youth players age between 15-23.Games will be played as friendlies and the winner will receive 1 month gold membership.please don't hesitate to ask any more question.

yh im interested in this :), the prize doesnt interest me but il just play for fun :)

A couple of young talents on there way to ajax.

The offer for Konstantin RAUSCH of Hannover 96 from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Rafael TOLOI of Goias from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mapou YANGA-MBIWA of Montpellier HSC from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Yevhen KONOPLYANKA of Dnipro from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Yohan MOLLO of AS Monaco from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Valentin STOCKER of FC Basel from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

u dont know what u are talking. m8 u said that i keep sending u pm about hazard then dont send back.lets just move on

you sent me the same message 22times!!:mad: Yeah whatever I think its you that dont know what your talking about!:mad: